Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Seahawks fans > Husky fans

dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
the hawks just improved to 5-1 and half the people on my seahawks board are pissed

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Seahawk fans care about winning.

Huskie fans only care about the Gameday experience and boozing.
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,835 Swaye's Wigwam

I understand the boozing. But if they only understood how much better the Gameday experience and the boozing is when you have a great team ...
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    PC has conditioned me to expect wins from the Seahawks week in week out. This game pissed me off how bad they looked. Luckily PC is a good enough coach to still win games even on shitty days.
  • section8section8 Member Posts: 1,581
    PC needs to work on clock management
  • WedgwoodDawgWedgwoodDawg Member Posts: 184

PC has conditioned me to expect wins from the Seahawks week in week out. This game pissed me off how bad they looked. Luckily PC is a good enough coach to still win games even on shitty days.

PC is a good coach. And under his tutelage his coordinators (and teams) succeed. Instead of Woodtard hiring someone that was prospering under the guidance of PC, he should have been looking to hire the next PC...

and we should have brought pie.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited October 2013
    dhdawg said:

the hawks just improved to 5-1 and half the people on my seahawks board are pissed

If you looked at the history of the Seahawks and their fans you would see how stupid your statement is. Seattle fans = Seattle fans

• BTW if you go to Seahawks.net you will find plenty of Seahooks there. That board sucks, it is basically just a bunch of Krisvashon's fucking each other in the ass non stop.

I got banned hammered from there for saying Shaun Alexander ran like a pussy. They were on Alexander's nuts defending him for being shitty in 2007 and I was pointing out that he was ran soft.

They are very Doogman esque.
  • OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510

Irony -- because the Seahawks fired Mora for being a loser, and yet you Doogs want him as your coach.

• OZONE said:

Irony -- because the Seahawks fired Mora for being a loser, and yet you Doogs want him as your coach.

edited October 2013
    scoreboard

Doog
  • OZONE said:

scoreboard

Doog

You don't get it, at all.
    Yeah, I do. You guys are Fuskie fans. That makes you all Doogs. The fact that you've created your own board, and try to say the Fuskie fans on the other board are more Doogish, changes nothing. You guys are still Doogs.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    edited October 2013

BTW if you go to Seahawks.net you will find plenty of Seahooks there. That board sucks, it is basically just a bunch of Krisvashon's fucking each other in the ass non stop.

I got banned hammered from there for saying Shaun Alexander ran like a pussy. They were on Alexander's nuts defending him for being shitty in 2007 and I was pointing out that he was ran soft.

They are very Doogman esque.
    I made a post about how Bruce Irvin is overrated (nothing vulgar at all and not malicious). I said people overrate him because of his Green Bay game last year where he padded his Sacks stat and that he is pretty much non existant on defense besides a sack here and there.

Someone asked the staff to ban me and didn't give a reason.
  • OZONE said:

Cause failing in the NFL means you'll fail in college............like Pete Carroll, Nick Saban, Steve Spurrier......

LEAVE!
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    Irvin had a really empty 8.5 sacks last season, everyone wonders why they had him change positions
  • OZONE said:

Yeah, I do. You guys are Fuskie fans. That makes you all Doogs. The fact that you've created your own board, and try to say the Fuskie fans on the other board are more Doogish, changes nothing. You guys are still Doogs.

If you don't know what a Doog is you should probably shut the fuck up.

Pour some gasoline down your throat, let someone light a match and shove it down your throat so you can die in a fire internally.

LEAVE!
    I know exactly what a Doog is. The term was coined by Ducks, then some of you tried to distance yourselves from each other by using it against each other.

Changes nothing. Your attempt to co-opt the word is denied.

Doog.
  • OZONE said:

I know exactly what a Doog is. The term was coined by Ducks, then some of you tried to distance yourselves from each other by using it against each other.

Doog.

Quit before you fall too far behind.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    OZONE said:

Doog.

give me your def. of a good then