Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Trump on intelligence

2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
It's the media's fault.

“The media lies to make it look like I am against ‘Intelligence’ when in fact I am a big fan!” Trump tweeted Thursday, the day before a planned intelligence briefing on Russian hacking.

Except “the media” didn’t suggest Trump is against intelligence: He did.

Trump mocked intelligence officials just this week over the Russia briefing, suggesting they needed more time to “build a case.” Last month, his team tried to discredit the CIA as “the same people that said Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction.”

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2017/01/06/record-trumps-big-fan-intelligence-except-when-hes-not/96235480/

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,640 Standard Supporter
    Trump smokes weed and talks shit like Lane Kiffin. Why is this so hard to understand?
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

Trump smokes weed snorts coke and talks shit like Lane Kiffin Steve Sarkesian. Why is this so hard to understand?

FIFY
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Funny how NBC
    got the classified briefing before POTUSe.

• HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,964
    He bashed the people that briefed the WP followed by NBC (because they didn't think the WP story was politically favorable enough) before they ever briefed him, the incoming CIC. Only HondoFS would think that makes sense...

There is a difference between intelligence and a few folks in the intelligence community trying to push a political narrative. HTHs...
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,636 Founders Club
    I just happy that democrats like Hondo now believe everything the intelligence agencies say. Dissent is treason. Go along and do what you're told

Bush never lied so nobody died
    Makes perfect sense if you believe UN >>> USA
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,640 Standard Supporter
    What would Saul Berenson do?
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    doogie said:

Funny how NBC
    got the classified briefing before POTUSe.

It's not funny. NBC hired more talent for their research department than any of our government agencies.
    You must not be very smart

I just happy that democrats like Hondo now believe everything the intelligence agencies say. Dissent is treason. Go along and do what you're told

This whole Trump thing has really highlighted for me that everyone is the exact same idiot. The people you agree with always seem smarter because you think they're smart because they agree with you. But really they're dumb assholes just like the other side. First Bush was Hitler, then Obama was Hitler, now Trump is Hitler. This side fear mongers, then that side fear mongers. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Basically, everyone sucks at arguing. No one can actually make their point. So everyone just repeats the same arguments the other side was making when they were in same position.
    Exactly

I was for the war in Iraq and believed the 27 intelligence agencies. Now I don't.

And really, I never should have. But I am as dumb as anyone. Except hondo
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309

This whole Trump thing has really highlighted for me that everyone is the exact same idiot. The people you agree with always seem smarter because you think they're smart because they agree with you. But really they're dumb assholes just like the other side. First Bush was Hitler, then Obama was Hitler, now Trump is Hitler. This side fear mongers, then that side fear mongers. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Basically, everyone sucks at arguing. No one can actually make their point. So everyone just repeats the same arguments the other side was making when they were in same position.
    A few things I am happy with so far...

Trump wants to keep preexisting conditions for the new health care act

Trump is serious about bringing jobs to this country

Trump supports auditing the Fed.

Exactly

I was for the war in Iraq and believed the 27 intelligence agencies. Now I don't.

You called Obama a liar but believe Trump and his 3 million illegal voters.
    2001400ex said:

Exactly

Obama is a liar. I have never made a comment on illegal voters.

Get rid of the mandate ASAP and sort out the rest. The mandate is perhaps the only thing done in my lifetime by the government that had an actual negative effect on me. I hate it

The country is going to want some kind of (fill in the blank) care. We are too far down the road. If we could come up with something intelligent that would be cool

2001400ex said:

Exactly

Obama is a liar. I have never made a comment on illegal voters.
    Why don't you call Trump a liar?

Get rid of the mandate ASAP and sort out the rest. The mandate is perhaps the only thing done in my lifetime by the government that had an actual negative effect on me. I hate it

The country is going to want some kind of (fill in the blank) care. We are too far down the road. If we could come up with something intelligent that would be cool
    Explain how that is.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    2001400ex said:

Explain how that is.
    He had to pay the $425 fine for not having Health insurance.

Because why would anyone in their 60's need to have health insurance???
    salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

Explain how that is.
    He had to pay the $425 fine for not having Health insurance.

Because why would anyone in their 60's need to have health insurance???
    Its the fine and the limiting of the options on the type of insurance and the jack up of the cost that mattered when I was poor for a couple of years and my employer wouldn't offer insurance anymore.

As a 60 year old I want catastrophic care only. I don't run to the doctor every time I get a cold.

I really don't need to have health insurance. Unless I need it. Then no matter if I wait until the aids is full blown they have to give it to me right? And we wonder why costs didn't go down.

Hard to figure.

The mandate is un American on its face and Roberts should have been impeached for his fucktarded decision.

Fine is a bit more than 400 bucks for folks like me that are no longer poor