Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,161
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Wait...hand stuff is gay now?
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    HuskyJW said:

only if he likes
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,377
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    And while we're on the subject....

I used to have a classy soccer teammate who would act like a flaming homosexual during games to scare the opponents away from marking him. He would put his hair in pigtails and say really gay shit and call the defender "cowboy" or "big boy" and back up into them by giving a little booty shake. He also enjoyed singing songs like "My Pony" to the defenders. Shit was hilarious and he was so convincing that many of us actually wondered about him, but we are progressive and treated him like one of the bros anyways.
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    HuskyJW said:

No it can't be gay. If that were gay then double Dutch rudders would be gay and there ain't nothin gay about brotherhood. It's like a secret frat handshake. Also works well for entry into opium dens and Ivy League secret societies.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,516
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter

One of the best segments in television. When he is interviewing the bama RB that was pure gold. Then at the gun show?
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

I used to have a classy soccer teammate who would act like a flaming homosexual during games to scare the opponents away from marking him. He would put his hair in pigtails and say really gay shit and call the defender "cowboy" or "big boy" and back up into them by giving a little booty shake. He also enjoyed singing songs like "My Pony" to the defenders. Shit was hilarious and he was so convincing that many of us actually wondered about him, but we are progressive and treated him like one of the bros anyways.

You two fucked didn't you?
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,876
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    This thread also reminds me of the time I ate a slice of pizza and then went over to a 60 year old man's house and made him fuck me in the ass in front of his kids
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

This thread also reminds me of the time I ate a slice of pizza and then went over to a 60 year old man's house and made him fuck me in the ass in front of his kids

Pics?
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Advertisers. Heed notice.
  • longduckdonglongduckdong Member Posts: 1,005
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    PurpleJ said:

I just assumed all soccer players were fags
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,377
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Calling soccer players fags in a thread about how one of the best college football teams likes to play grab ass is just hypocritical. Some of you must be in the closet.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

PurpleJ said:

I just assumed all soccer players were fags
    There used to be a word for people who played soccer. And that word was gay.

I guess that's still the word.