Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Majority of Tennessee voters want to repeal Obamacare

2»

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    doogie said:

No point.

Obama doesn't even admit there are issues

Obama has been quoted frequently saying it was a start and wasn't perfect. He's signed over 20 modifications to the bill. But your news source doesn't tell you that.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,640 Standard Supporter
    salemcoog said:

If the GOP repeals the mandate they deserve credit for it. Get that the fuck out and let's craft a bill that doesn't fuck those with insurance to pay for those without.

Obama and the dems are still defending the "right wing" GOP Obamacare to this day. Grab a clue sometime

Obama sold out to the insurance companies on his own. It is the same pattern that we saw in campaign donations to Hillary

If Trump and the GOP fuck this I'll blame them not Schumer

Two things will fix Health Insurance costs:

Allow the sale of coverage over state lines to increase competition.

Put a cap on the maximum amount of reserves that an insurance company has on hand. Establish death panels.

Done and fucking done.
    Here we go edits, here we go.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    2001400ex said:

doogie said:

No point.

Obama has been quoted frequently saying it was a start and wasn't perfect. He's signed over 20 modifications to the bill. But your news source doesn't tell you that.
    And everyone's talking about how well those modifications have cut costs!!!

If you mean by everyone being no one anyway.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    jecornel said:

Go with the Romeny healthcare plan.

I support Remini care

imageimageimageimageimage
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,636 Founders Club
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    Shows how far Obama and trust in our government has fallen. The White House press secretary has less twitter followers than 19 year old girls who tape themselves getting gangbanged in their basement while they shit on her chest for good luck.
  • Bad_MotherDuckerBad_MotherDucker Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,321 Swaye's Wigwam

Shows how far Obama and trust in our government has fallen. The White House press secretary has less twitter followers than 19 year old girls who tape themselves getting gangbanged in their basement while they shit on her chest for good luck.

You wouldn't happen to have a twitter link to these girls? Axing for a fren
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,891 Standard Supporter
    doogie said:

Sounds like you support blanket coverage

ISAFNRC
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Where are the death panels we were promised???
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    2001400ex said:

doogie said:

No point.

Well then, there you go. He didn't need congress for 20 tries to fix it and it's still broken.
    salemcoog said:

jecornel said:

Go with the Romeny healthcare plan.

I support Remini care
    She can blaspheme Scientology all she wants when she shows up like that.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,636 Founders Club

Where are the death panels we were promised???

Hurtful
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    2001400ex said:

I like how Obamacare which was voted for by exactly 0 Republican senators is now "shitty right wing reform".

Brilliant.

I like how people forget Republicans have had 6 years of control on Congress And have done nothing to help insure Americans.
    Why is it the Government's responsibility to keep people healthy?
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    dhdawg said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

I like how Obamacare which was voted for by exactly 0 Republican senators is now "shitty right wing reform".

Brilliant.

I like how people forget Republicans have had 6 years of control on Congress And have done nothing to help insure Americans.
    I'm sure the power of the veto played zero role.
    Great excuse for doing fucking nothing. They couldn't even get a bill to Obama's desk.

HTH
    Playing politics is more important than helping people. That's why the republican governors refused the medicade expansion. It could have worked if people wanted it to.
    Or we could just catch up with everyone else and ditch the private insurers

Buddy we have the budget to do absolutely anything imaginable. We could cover every cent of medical bills in this country and never even notice it. We could make every school first rate and teach our youth things they will actually need to know in life.

Now, if we did all of that how would we be able to overpay 4,000% for projects like the F-22 and F-35 that are still lightyears behind?

When you spend someone else's money you don't buy essentials, you buy cool shit.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Mosster47 said:

2001400ex said:

Brilliant.

Where did I say it was. But health isn't an industry that should go unregulated either.
    2001400ex said:

Mosster47 said:

2001400ex said:

Brilliant.

Where did I say it was. But health isn't an industry that should go unregulated either.
    Yawn.