Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Majority of Tennessee voters want to repeal Obamacare

2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
I'm also hearing that the Trump win was a mandate by the public to erase the last 8 years.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/a4c55f3a-7852-3842-b591-0feb41b97176/ss_this-republican.html

Comments

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    The Hill.com noted that Blackburn's cause probably wasn't helped by the fact that White House Deputy Press Secretary Eric Schultz retweeted the poll Tuesday to his more than 23,000 Twitter followers.

More hondo dumbfuckery
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    doogie said:

The Hill.com noted that Blackburn's cause probably wasn't helped by the fact that White House Deputy Press Secretary Eric Schultz retweeted the poll Tuesday to his more than 23,000 Twitter followers.

More hondo dumbfuckery

Hondo doesn't read
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    doogie said:

More hondo dumbfuckery

I'm sure you have a point.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    doogie said:

More hondo dumbfuckery

Obamacare was shitty right wing reform. But a repeal has little support.
    http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/12/02/504068263/kaiser-poll-only-26-of-americans-support-full-repeal-of-obamacare

Either republicans will repeal it, sit on their hands for 2 years, and then blame democrats when there isn't a rreplacement.
    Or they keep most of the bill, repeal the mandate, rename it and take credit for it
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
    dhdawg said:

doogie said:

More hondo dumbfuckery

Obamacare was shitty right wing reform. But a repeal has little support.
    http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/12/02/504068263/kaiser-poll-only-26-of-americans-support-full-repeal-of-obamacare

Either republicans will repeal it, sit on their hands for 2 years, and then blame democrats when there isn't a rreplacement.
    Or they keep most of the bill, repeal the mandate, rename it and take credit for it
    I hope they call it Swayecare and everyone dies.
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,964
    I like how Obamacare which was voted for by exactly 0 Republican senators is now "shitty right wing reform".

Brilliant.

I like how Obamacare which was voted for by exactly 0 Republican senators is now "shitty right wing reform".

Brilliant.

I like how people forget Republicans have had 6 years of control on Congress And have done nothing to help insure Americans.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    2001400ex said:

Brilliant.

I like how people forget Republicans have had 6 years of control on Congress And have done nothing to help insure Americans.
    I'm sure the power of the veto played zero role.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,636 Founders Club
    If the GOP repeals the mandate they deserve credit for it. Get that the fuck out and let's craft a bill that doesn't fuck those with insurance to pay for those without.

Obama and the dems are still defending the "right wing" GOP Obamacare to this day. Grab a clue sometime

Obama sold out to the insurance companies on his own. It is the same pattern that we saw in campaign donations to Hillary

If Trump and the GOP fuck this I'll blame them not Schumer
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    Go with the Romeny healthcare plan.
    edited January 2017

If the GOP repeals the mandate they deserve credit for it. Get that the fuck out and let's craft a bill that doesn't fuck those with insurance to pay for those without.

Obama and the dems are still defending the "right wing" GOP Obamacare to this day. Grab a clue sometime

Obama sold out to the insurance companies on his own. It is the same pattern that we saw in campaign donations to Hillary

Obama recently came out in support of a public option. A little late I agree.
    It's still better than the alternative of nothing that the gop had collectively proposed.

Brilliant.

Read the history of the individual mandate. It was originally the nixon/dole/heritage foundation counterpropisal to medicare for all. You know when republicans actually proposed stuff
    dhdawg said:

Obama recently came out in support of a public option. A little I agree.
    It's still better than the alternative of nothing that the gop had collectively proposed.

who?
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849

Two things will fix Health Insurance costs:

Allow the sale of coverage over state lines to increase competition.

Put a cap on the maximum amount of reserves that an insurance company has on hand.

Done and fucking done.
    dhdawg said:

Brilliant.

Read the history of the individual mandate. It was originally the nixon/dole/heritage foundation counterpropisal to medicare for all. You know when republicans actually proposed stuff
    It is Obama's. He owns it and it sucks. Trump has to get rid of it or he sucks worse

I don't give a shit about talking points. Reality is real
    dhdawg said:

Obama recently came out in support of a public option. A little late I agree.

The same asshole who lied to the public about his health care plan is now out for another one? Fuck him

2001400ex said:

Brilliant.

Great excuse for doing fucking nothing. They couldn't even get a bill to Obama's desk.

HTH
    No point.

Obama doesn't even admit there are issues
    edited January 2017
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Brilliant.

Great excuse for doing fucking nothing. They couldn't even get a bill to Obama's desk.

HTH
    Playing politics is more important than helping people. That's why the republican governors refused the medicade expansion. It could have worked if people wanted it to.
    Or we could just catch up with everyone else and ditch the private insurers