Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Washington - the New Oregon

124»

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

I know I'm in the minority but the cuog faggot has at least one valid point. UW's defense does not deserve the soft label. They're tougher than anything the ducks have fielded, ever. But the offense is a front running Oregon soft bunch of candy asses. They can't hang with real teams, just like Oregon has shown. Embarrassing but true. Still, fuck off cuog.

Voted up for 'Cuog faggot' reference.

If you really read through the list, you'd know full fucking well I have more than one valid poont in there.

No you don't. Fuck off cuog
    FUUUUUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,940
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

mods?

Firemarshall you are such a fucking homo ... flagging the post? what a little girl. oh the shit I would do to you if you had the sack to show up at 7-11. fuck that would be fun.

listen you little cock sucker, if you can't reach it, I'm happy to pull on that string dangling between your legs, but I'm not shoving another tampon in your ass. You can get airwolf (ghey enough name?) or Race to do that for you.

Either way, time for a change Sally.

you and your hurt feelings can fuck off now. that list is accurate from 1 to 7.
    You're a faggot ambulance chaser who shows up every six months. Get lost.
    Is that really the best you got fuck face? For the love of Jack Lockner just kill yourself.

Seriously ... do it.
    You're the guy who gets worked up over little flag symbols on a message board. Obviously you care.

Rent free...
    You're right. Flagging a perfectly reasonable post and whining to the mods about it isn't faggy at all.

Dummy.
    The mods thing was a joke, albeit a stale one but that's what this message board is all about. I don't run to mods over dumb shit like this.

I knew you'd get butt hurt over a fucking flag....on an anonymous message board. Mission accomplished. lol...
  • Options

mods?

Firemarshall you are such a fucking homo ... flagging the post? what a little girl. oh the shit I would do to you if you had the sack to show up at 7-11. fuck that would be fun.

listen you little cock sucker, if you can't reach it, I'm happy to pull on that string dangling between your legs, but I'm not shoving another tampon in your ass. You can get airwolf (ghey enough name?) or Race to do that for you.

Is that really the best you got fuck face? For the love of Jack Lockner just kill yourself.

Seriously ... do it.
    You're the guy who gets worked up over little flag symbols on a message board. Obviously you care.

Rent free...
    You're right. Flagging a perfectly reasonable post and whining to the mods about it isn't faggy at all.

Dummy.
    The mods thing was a joke, albeit a stale one but that's what this message board is all about. I don't run to mods over dumb shit like this.

I knew you'd get butt hurt over a fucking flag....on an anonymous message board. Mission accomplished. lol...
    oh, yeah, but my joke was aimed at your joke of my joke.

so I was joking too. seriously, I'm not joking.

fag.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,504
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Similarities are striking:

1. Washington, like Oregon, is soft. Just axe the Alabama defensive end who was there.

2. Super cool new facilities.

3. The new faggy hand-signal "W" that looks like a retard trying to do a Crips sign.

4. Similar ability to run through the Pac 12 like shit through a goose with one stumble and then get ass raped by an SEC team.

5. Catching up to Oregon with 50 fucking uniform combinations, including the dumb white helmets with the start spangled W. Ghey.

6. Gimmicky head coach and gimmicky offense run by a noodle armed gimmicky "he'll never make it in the NFL" QB.

7. Best player on the team is invariably a wide receiver.

Let's? face it on #5. Despite TequillaFS 50 page analysis on the bright future, Washington's showing against the Tide was fucking embarrassing. It's Oregon Part Deux, only flip flopped. Oregon could score on those vaunted (daunted?) SEC defenses, but their defense was like a French whore during the Nazi occupation.

Washington's offense was to the SEC champ what Oregon's defenses were to the SEC champs.

And, really, Washington's defense was ok - let's? not get carried away with this one - we? they? gave up a couple hundy (270 to be precise) to an offense QB'd by a retard with a retard center who can't tell time. Knowing the run was coming, they couldn't really do shit when it mattered.

Good luck with your faggy progrum. I'm jumping back on the Cane bandwagon where I belong and getting the fuck out of this fucked up confrunce.

Later fuck faces.

Flagged for lack of French whore pics. Also, you had 7 consecutive poasts at one point in this thread. Pumpy triple poast >>>>>>>>> Creepy septuple poast.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,663
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Thread needs to be pinned.
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I'd like to see the Romar/Ernie Kent parallels added to the list.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

Thread needs to be pegged.

• Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    creep's just all hunched up because he thought for sure that the Canes would be first to shake off their years of shit football and get back to the top by making one of the CFP games.

But they didn't - they still suck balls. UW was one of the four teams that had any chance of being worth a shit this year, while the U can't seem to find the top 25.

So now he's lashing out and throwing around Oregon comparisons because he knows it's hurtful shit.

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2017
    Oregon was getting their shit pushed in 5 years into their dominance. This was our first year.

The issues we bitched about Petersen's first two years were still prevelant against good teams, which is slightly concerning. Too early to call UW Oregon though.

And honestly, a conference championship 3 out of the next five years and two natty appearances really isn't so bad. To pretend otherwise is some, "I need to see a championship" bullshit.

It was always doogish to pretend it wasn't a huge accomplishment because we won a title 26? years ago.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited January 2017

Yes. SEC ass rape. Same as it ever was.

The doogs reached their ceiling.
  • Options
    My job here is done.
  • Options
    seatownfunkseatownfunk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 802
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,940
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

mods?

Seriously ... do it.

Rent free...

Dummy.

fag.
    Brilliant.

You'd better get back to repping white trash who slipped off ladders from the 350 sq ft strip mall office on Aurora.
  • Options

mods?

Seriously ... do it.

Rent free...

Dummy.

fag.
    Brilliant.

You'd better get back to repping white trash who slipped off ladders from the 350 sq ft strip mall office on Aurora.
    Who are you again? This feels abusive .... maybe I'll flag up like firemarshallbill does when he gets a little sand in his ass.