Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Washington - the New Oregon

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited January 2017

I know I'm in the minority but the cuog faggot has at least one valid point. UW's defense does not deserve the soft label. They're tougher than anything the ducks have fielded, ever. But the offense is a front running Oregon soft bunch of candy asses. They can't hang with real teams, just like Oregon has shown. Embarrassing but true. Still, fuck off cuog.

Unfortunately, I like Oregon's chances of scoring more than seven against that "best defense in the history of college football" shit.

best defense my ass. I can think of five better off the top of my fucking head.

Washington's retard offense just made them look that way.

Watch what Clempsun does to it in a few days.
  • Options
    dflea said:

dflea, you dumb fucking donkey. i trust you'll be at the 7-11 meat and greete today at noon so I can show you how to hook a king in the parking lot.

Canes have a QB, for the time being. That alone will confuse the fuck out of that overrated defense of yours? after playing 4 quarters against that retard Hurts. fucking kid can't throw, can't read shit and has a slow first step, and you? were playing him while his offensive coordinator was surfing facebook for new pussy in So Fla.

I don't suck dick. I grab 'em by the pussy. Where the fuck have you been?

I didn't say W was soft. An Alabama defensive end told me. I figured he was there and everything and might have an idea.

You'd piss all over yourself to see the Canes in the CFP.

Washington is about one step removed from the shit pile the Canes are still mired in.

Do call or stop by when UM is relevant again.
    You got that right.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,086
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    @creepycoug

This entire thread is hurtful.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,952
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options

mods?

Firemarshall you are such a fucking homo ... flagging the post? what a little girl. oh the shit I would do to you if you had the sack to show up at 7-11. fuck that would be fun.

listen you little cock sucker, if you can't reach it, I'm happy to pull on that string dangling between your legs, but I'm not shoving another tampon in your ass. You can get airwolf (ghey enough name?) or Race to do that for you.

Either way, time for a change Sally.

you and your hurt feelings can fuck off now. that list is accurate from 1 to 7.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

@creepycoug

Micro-aggression?
  • Options
    Founders Club

mods?

Firemarshall you are such a fucking homo ... flagging the post? what a little girl. oh the shit I would do to you if you had the sack to show up at 7-11. fuck that would be fun.

listen you little cock sucker, if you can't reach it, I'm happy to pull on that string dangling between your legs, but I'm not shoving another tampon in your ass. You can get airwolf (ghey enough name?) or Race to do that for you.

You're a faggot ambulance chaser who shows up every six months. Get lost.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    awkward tryhard posts
  • Options

mods?

Is that really the best you got fuck face? For the love of Jack Lockner just kill yourself.

Seriously ... do it.
  • Options
    Gladstone said:

awkward tryhard posts

agreed. some people should not participate.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,227
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Listen here sod buster coog lover (hi tailgater) this post is fucktarded stupid at this time. Way beneath your pay grade ass wipe. Do better or get the fuck out

"... at this time."

what, too soon?
    Yes

Oregon hit their first title game in 09 I think and the second one in 2014. If we fuck up like this for 5 or 6 years we are soft fucking loser Buffalo Bills of college football

If we continue to recruit and develop and win then we aren't
  • Options
    Founders Club

mods?

Is that really the best you got fuck face? For the love of Jack Lockner just kill yourself.

Seriously ... do it.
    You're the guy who gets worked up over little flag symbols on a message board. Obviously you care.

Rent free...
  • Options

mods?

Seriously ... do it.
    You're the guy who gets worked up over little flag symbols on a message board. Obviously you care.

Rent free...
    You're right. Flagging a perfectly reasonable post and whining to the mods about it isn't faggy at all.

Dummy.
  • Options

Listen here sod buster coog lover (hi tailgater) this post is fucktarded stupid at this time. Way beneath your pay grade ass wipe. Do better or get the fuck out

"... at this time."

what, too soon?
    Yes

Oregon hit their first title game in 09 I think and the second one in 2014. If we fuck up like this for 5 or 6 years we are soft fucking loser Buffalo Bills of college football

Eh, too much thinking Race. Fuck, relax. OK, Washington is trending like the new Oregon.

Happy now that I added a ghey social media reference?

You have to at least give me 2, 4, 5, and 6. Those are spot fucking on. Whether W is soft, per se, or just soft against Bamers remains to be seen.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,086
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

@creepycoug

Micro-aggression?
    I need a safe space so bad I'm shaking and about to vomit. Then again, maybe that withdrawal symptoms?
  • Options
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

@creepycoug

Micro-aggression?
    I need a safe space so bad.
    The rez maybe?

Too much?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,227
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

"... at this time."

what, too soon?
    Yes

Eh, too much thinking Race. Fuck, relax. OK, Washington is trending like the new Oregon.

You have to at least give me 2, 4, 5, and 6. Those are spot fucking on. Whether W is soft, per se, or just soft against Bamers remains to be seen.
    No I'm going to reject it all at this time. Way too soon for that post.
  • Options

"... at this time."

what, too soon?
    Yes

No I'm going to reject it all at this time. Way too soon for that post.
    Then I'm holding it in escrow, and when I bring it back, and I will, then you owe me some 'king of the message board' shit or something.

• Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Edgy SoCal kids are more often than not going to choose to stay in LA. Edgy SEC kids are more often than not going to choose to stay in the South. Edgy Pacific Nortwest kids are more often than not going to choose to smoke pot and listen to sad alternative rock.

When the Cuogs build a dare we say the d-word, odds are the traditional powers will think they're soft, too. Unless Pullman is suddenly transplanted into a more fertile recruiting ground.

• Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,244
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

I know I'm in the minority but the cuog faggot has at least one valid point. UW's defense does not deserve the soft label. They're tougher than anything the ducks have fielded, ever. But the offense is a front running Oregon soft bunch of candy asses. They can't hang with real teams, just like Oregon has shown. Embarrassing but true. Still, fuck off cuog.

Voted up for 'Cuog faggot' reference.

If you really read through the list, you'd know full fucking well I have more than one valid poont in there.

No you don't. Fuck off cuog