Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I'm getting close to being done.

13»

Comments

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    priapism said:

I remember as a student that the season tickets were $55...in the best seats. Ticket $$ are out of hand now. Even if I still lived in Seattle, I would never consider getting season tickets. I'll still go to an individual UW game every few years or so. College football is the only sport I like now. I used to love the Seahawks as a kid, but when they tried to move to LA under Behring, I realized that all pro teams are just corporations...killed my like for all of them. I'll never give up on Huskies football, but I might have to adopt a second college team that wins.

Liberal I take it?
  • priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,063

priapism said:

I remember as a student that the season tickets were $55...in the best seats. Ticket $$ are out of hand now. Even if I still lived in Seattle, I would never consider getting season tickets. I'll still go to an individual UW game every few years or so. College football is the only sport I like now. I used to love the Seahawks as a kid, but when they tried to move to LA under Behring, I realized that all pro teams are just corporations...killed my like for all of them. I'll never give up on Huskies football, but I might have to adopt a second college team that wins.

Liberal I take it?
    Yes, moderate Libertarian.
  • Husky Stadium has entered the Safeco Zone for me as well. Games stop being fun a long time ago. The product sucks but the atmosphere is no longer electric.

The last electric game I remember going to at Husky Stadium was in 2001 vs Michigan. Back when the program still cared about winning, back when fans still cared as well.

I feel like with all these distractions it's designed to take focus off the shitty product. I don't like the zone at all. I think it has created part of the problem with the late arriving crowd.

Ultimately though if the team was 11-1 competing for Rose Bowls then Husky Stadium would return.

Seahawks had a great fan base then it died in the 1990's when team went to shit, picked back up after the Super Bowl Run. I just don't see the Huskies winning with Doogs basically running our fan base now.
  • Dick_BDick_B Member Posts: 1,301
    2003 was my last year making the season ticket donation. 1999 Holiday bowl was my last road trip.

I miss the tailgates, but that's about it. I was considering going to a game to check out the stadium, but when I saw the prices they are getting now I tend to decide the recliner in front of the 60'' is a much better deal.

I did make a game at the clink last year, but that was with free tickets from centurylink. sucked.
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    the only good thing about huskie football now is Swaye's motion picture of that chick in garter belts. Other than that, small college football is a nice change of pace. You can stand on the sidelines, there is no bullshit on the jumbotron (there is none), no replay officials, you can yell at the coach and he hears you, and now and then catch the ball as it bounces out of bounds and throw it back in. Small college will never be like D-1 ball, but it's about like seeing a good band in a small club. It's the atmosphere.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    please GO Damone. I love you fucking johnny-cunt-latelys who don't know what its like to stand by your team. Remember tOSU had Cooper and lost to Michigan for 9 years, now its reversed. College football is cyclical bitch. Quit being a whiney little bloody cunt Damone. You're a baby! I personally wouldn't miss you if you went back to throwing Darts on a Saturday
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    edited October 2013

please GO Damone. I love you fucking johnny-cunt-latelys who don't know what its like to stand by your team. Remember tOSU had Cooper and lost to Michigan for 9 years, now its reversed. College football is cyclical bitch. Quit being a whiney little bloody cunt Damone. You're a baby! I personally wouldn't miss you if you went back to throwing Darts on a Saturday

If you stand by a loser, you're a loser.

Did you turn on Ty after the 2008 Oregon game or did you wait until he officially fired himself?

Ohio State turned it around when they fired Cooper's mediocre ass and hired a REAL football coach.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

the only good thing about huskie football now is Swaye's motion picture of that chick in garter belts. Other than that, small college football is a nice change of pace. You can stand on the sidelines, there is no bullshit on the jumbotron (there is none), no replay officials, you can yell at the coach and he hears you, and now and then catch the ball as it bounces out of bounds and throw it back in. Small college will never be like D-1 ball, but it's about like seeing a good band in a small club. It's the atmosphere.

That's Husky, NOT HUSKIE!!!!!!!!!!
    where do you stupid, ignant fucktardo Dawg fans come from? Been following Huskee football fer 3 years have ya there Grief?
  • SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,108 Swaye's Wigwam

• the only good thing about huskie football now is Swaye's motion picture of that chick in garter belts. Other than that, small college football is a nice change of pace. You can stand on the sidelines, there is no bullshit on the jumbotron (there is none), no replay officials, you can yell at the coach and he hears you, and now and then catch the ball as it bounces out of bounds and throw it back in. Small college will never be like D-1 ball, but it's about like seeing a good band in a small club. It's the atmosphere.

where do you stupid, ignant fucktardo Dawg fans come from? Been following Huskee football fer 3 years have ya there Grief?
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    He turned on Ty as soon as his wrist went limp.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh
  • please GO Damone. I love you fucking johnny-cunt-latelys who don't know what its like to stand by your team. Remember tOSU had Cooper and lost to Michigan for 9 years, now its reversed. College football is cyclical bitch. Quit being a whiney little bloody cunt Damone. You're a baby! I personally wouldn't miss you if you went back to throwing Darts on a Saturday

Cooper had a really good W-L percentage and was shown the door because he couldn't beat Michigan.

Then the series turned around when they FIRED their coach.

When a coach is dominated by a school he never turns it around. The program only changes the course when they FIRED their fucking coach!

You always used to be an incoherent fuck who makes no sense but now you are doing your best Auburn Doog impression this week as well.

CHRIST!
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904

I heard somebody say that anybody with half a brain could post on the internet, so this was my best chance.

Some of you motherfuckers seem to have recently come over from doogman. The spellings and such are different here. I guess that explains Derek's huge spike in hits.