Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Taggart: "I'm here to plow the field, find the snakes and cut their heads off"

Comments

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

"My job is to find the snake in the field that will give up 10 ypc to Washington"

Terminal doog
    Oh I am sorry, you weren't actually watching the p12ccg because you were busy hiding your loser Lane CC grad ass under 4-8 embarrassment from the bored. Same as the other quooks.
    12-1. Start dooging when you catch up by a decade.
    70-21. 4-8. Compromise hires.

Lane Community College.

Thanks for playing quook.
    70-21 over our coach Jeff Lockie was special.
    lol. None of your wins over UW counted because Ty and Sark.

Go back to your underwater cave in the McKenzie you jack Duck loser.
    It counted. That's why there's a 1 behind the 12.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited January 2017

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

"My job is to find the snake in the field that will give up 10 ypc to Washington"

Terminal doog
    Oh I am sorry, you weren't actually watching the p12ccg because you were busy hiding your loser Lane CC grad ass under 4-8 embarrassment from the bored. Same as the other quooks.

Lane Community College.

Hi: 70-21. You fucking lost. Who gives a fuck what Oregon did before that. Losers lose. Oregon fags twatting each other rooting for our Dawgs to lose when they play other teams, that's what Cougs do, that's what losers do.

We're on to 2017.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,490
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Terminal doog

Lane Community College.

But that 1 ended your program. But you'll always have Lane Community College...
  • Options
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Terminal doog

Lane Community College.

But that 1 ended your program. But you'll always have Lane Community College...
  • Options
    Baseman said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Terminal doog

Lane Community College.

Hi: 70-21. You fucking lost. Who gives a fuck what Oregon did before that. Losers lose. Oregon fags twatting each other rooting for our Dawgs to lose when they play other teams, that's what Cougs do, that's what losers do.

We're on to 2017.
    Erasing the past, pure dooglinesh. Doogs have had a perma boner in the sweatpants from that day on.
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I have the game on my tablet. If the video file was a VHS tape it would be all worn out at the Rolls Royce death scene.. kinda like if you rented Basic Instinct on VHS and the tape was always worn out at the Sharon Stone pussy flash scene from all the rewinding and slowmo fast forwarding .
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,909
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    And to think you could have had Petersen instead of Slingblade. :)
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Mosster47 said:

It's hard to talk too much shit about Taggart so far. He is actually trying to out together the best coaching staff he can instead of just hiring his buddies. He is recruiting harder than Sling or Chip ever did.

He could be awful, but at the very least he making the right moves to be successful.

I think He'll be a good Coach. And getting Leavitt gives the Quookies more hope at having a real defense again. However it will be pretty evident the damage that Slingblade has done with the results in 2017. But thereafter, I see 8-10 wins consistently.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Mosster47 said:

It's hard to talk too much shit about Taggart so far. He is actually trying to out together the best coaching staff he can instead of just hiring his buddies. He is recruiting harder than Sling or Chip ever did.

He could be awful, but at the very least he making the right moves to be successful.

How could you possibly know that yet?
    It's what everybody's talking about.
  • Options
    FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Awesomes
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Terminal doog

Lane Community College.

what is cool about this post is that haie spelled McKenzie correctly. Now, can anyone spell Snowkwallmee?
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

And to think you could have had Petersen instead of Slingblade. :)

And one less Rose Bowel trophy...
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

Mosster47 said:

tenndawg said:

His job is only to end the shitshow that Slingblade created and at least point the ship in the right direction. Don't know where it goes from there.

====÷÷===

A bit off topic, but there's a couple avatars I wouldn't mind dating...yours is definitely not one of them, even if she is dead and couldn't tell anyone...

÷÷÷==÷÷

And we all know what it's like to have high hopes for a new coach - you lie to yourself, you ignore red flags...

I think Chip Kelly and the Nike uniform explosion were kind of cool, far from convinced Taggart will get you back there

It's not like he's won everywhere he's been, basically one good season (last year) and that's it

Guess we shall see
    Willie had the exact same four year trajectory at USF that Jim Harbaugh had at Stanford. Every Doog on here would line up to gargle Harbaugh balls.

I understand that USF and Stanford are different situations, but USF had never really been good before. This season was probably their best one in school history.

In no way am I saying Willie is Harbaugh, but Harbaugh isn't great either. I would take very good, which Harbaugh is that.
    Harbaugh is one of the greats. Doog and quook alike would line up to gargle his balls .
    The greats have won a major conference championship.....like once.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    Swaye said:

Mosster47 said:

tenndawg said:

His job is only to end the shitshow that Slingblade created and at least point the ship in the right direction. Don't know where it goes from there.

====÷÷===

A bit off topic, but there's a couple avatars I wouldn't mind dating...yours is definitely not one of them, even if she is dead and couldn't tell anyone...

÷÷÷==÷÷

And we all know what it's like to have high hopes for a new coach - you lie to yourself, you ignore red flags...

I think Chip Kelly and the Nike uniform explosion were kind of cool, far from convinced Taggart will get you back there

It's not like he's won everywhere he's been, basically one good season (last year) and that's it

Guess we shall see
    Willie had the exact same four year trajectory at USF that Jim Harbaugh had at Stanford. Every Doog on here would line up to gargle Harbaugh balls.

I understand that USF and Stanford are different situations, but USF had never really been good before. This season was probably their best one in school history.

In no way am I saying Willie is Harbaugh, but Harbaugh isn't great either. I would take very good, which Harbaugh is that.
    Look, Faggert may turn out to be great, but you sound like every fucking Doog alive the week after Tryone and Sark were hired. Trying to justify a shit hire. Maybe he will be good, but it is more likely he will suck. But no need to justify anything. You didn't get a big name. It happens (to us repeatedly)...maybe you will get lucky, maybe not, but all this talk just is just silly.
    I'm not trying to justify anything. What someone did prior to the position they have now means very little. The gaggle of previous guys at Boise State had Peterman success and were pretty awful when they left. The guy after Peterman is doing very well. Peterman could have been a total flop at UW.

No one has a fucking clue what a coach is going to do. You can only judge a new coach by the staff he hires and his recruiting effort.

He just hired a guy that won D-Coordinator of the year. He just offered Bama's O-line coach. He is after Wazzu's D-line coach who has done a great job despite having to recruit to Pullman for a head coach that hates defense.

Nothing, and I mean nothing that Willie Taggart has done so far would suggest he is a shitty hire. Doogs want him to he a shitty hire, but nothing suggests that it is. Slingblade being a complete fucking retard (hence the name I gave him) is why Oregon won four games. A decent coach beats Nebraska, Colorado, ASU, Cal, Utah, and OSU last year. That's 8 wins. You watched Stanford do this in living color this year. They were a young, shitty team and got USC before Darnold so they were gifted one.

The Ducks return just about everyone for the next three years. Just a decent coach has them to 10 wins by 2018. ASU, UA, Cal, and UCLA are about to go through coaching changes and all four will fuck it up. Stanford will lose Shaw probably this year. The Pirate will leave Pullman soon.

The Pac-12 fucking sucks. If your AD is serious and you have a decent coaching staff you're going to win a shit ton of games, i.e. Mike Bellotti.
  • Options
    HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Mosster47 said:

Swaye said:

Mosster47 said:

tenndawg said:

====÷÷===

÷÷÷==÷÷

Guess we shall see

Look, Faggert may turn out to be great, but you sound like every fucking Doog alive the week after Tryone and Sark were hired. Trying to justify a shit hire. Maybe he will be good, but it is more likely he will suck. But no need to justify anything. You didn't get a big name. It happens (to us repeatedly)...maybe you will get lucky, maybe not, but all this talk just is just silly.
    I'm not trying to justify anything. What someone did prior to the position they have now means very little. The gaggle of previous guys at Boise State had Peterman success and were pretty awful when they left. The guy after Peterman is doing very well. Peterman could have been a total flop at UW.

No one has a fucking clue what a coach is going to do. You can only judge a new coach by the staff he hires and his recruiting effort.

He just hired a guy that won D-Coordinator of the year. He just offered Bama's O-line coach. He is after Wazzu's D-line coach who has done a great job despite having to recruit to Pullman for a head coach that hates defense.

Nothing, and I mean nothing that Willie Taggart has done so far would suggest he is a shitty hire. Doogs want him to he a shitty hire, but nothing suggests that it is. Slingblade being a complete fucking retard (hence the name I gave him) is why Oregon won four games. A decent coach beats Nebraska, Colorado, ASU, Cal, Utah, and OSU last year. That's 8 wins. You watched Stanford do this in living color this year. They were a young, shitty team and got USC before Darnold so they were gifted one.

The Ducks return just about everyone for the next three years. Just a decent coach has them to 10 wins by 2018. ASU, UA, Cal, and UCLA are about to go through coaching changes and all four will fuck it up. Stanford will lose Shaw probably this year. The Pirate will leave Pullman soon.

The Pac-12 fucking sucks. If your AD is serious and you have a decent coaching staff you're going to win a shit ton of games, i.e. Mike Bellotti.
    Summary: 2018 will be special.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    haie said:

haie said:

Terminal doog
    "I HAVEN'T MOVED!!!!"
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,367
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mosster47 said:

Swaye said:

Mosster47 said:

tenndawg said:

====÷÷===

÷÷÷==÷÷

Guess we shall see

Fuck tequilla