Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Auburndawg's Mid Term Report Card

2»

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Swaye said:

And for the record, you are totally full of shit. He isn't holding the ball too long because he doesn't trust his reads, he holds the ball too long because either:

A) None of our fucking 4 star recievers can get a gnat's cunt hair of separation, again.

B) One of our OL just got ragdolled and the pissed off DL is in the backfield .5 seconds after the snap and Price is running for his fucking life, again.

C) Sark called a AuburnFS play call, again.

So, let's see:

A) Sark recruited them, and is SUPPOSED to be in charge of the Coach that is in charge of their development. BIG FAT FUCKING F.

B) See A above. BIG FAT FUCKING F.

C) Sark is a retarded monkey who calls the most dumb shit plays ever. Throwing on 1st and goal from the 5 with one of the best RB's in the history of UW in the backfield? BIG FAT FUCKING F.

I used to not mind you being here too much...nice to have a touch of dumbfuck around to keep things light and amusing. But this bullshit is over the top. I am sure these are THE fucking Kim/Fatters/Ektard talking points. Way to get back on script you fucking asshole.

You are the problem. Faggots just like you is why UW sucks, and you never, ever, fucking learn.

Feel free to come back when you actually have real expectations again, which will be never, so go fuck yourself and I hope you get hit by a dumptruck while wearing your Crazy Larry T-shirt you fucking nimrod asshole.

Shit. Front Page. Belongs.
  • AuburndawgAuburndawg Member Posts: 362
    Meanwhile, over on DM, my response to Fetters suggesting that next year is the "watershed year" gets deleted.

Auburndawg is the voice or reason, despised by extremists on both sides.
  • chrisvashonchrisvashon Member Posts: 627
    edited October 2013
    Swaye said:

And for the record, you are totally full of shit. He isn't holding the ball too long because he doesn't trust his reads, he holds the ball too long because either:

A) None of our fucking 4 star recievers can get a gnat's cunt hair of separation, again.

B) One of our OL just got ragdolled and the pissed off DL is in the backfield .5 seconds after the snap and Price is running for his fucking life, again.

Wait, wait, wait. All of your reasons are true but yesterday there was also (D) price played like crap.

Granted, I was in the stands (because I hate money), but it sure looked like receivers were open and Price was too tentative to pull the trigger. I think he is 100% honest that he was freaked out about throwing a pick (one of Oregon's strengths is that they freak opposing teams out because they punish every little mistake).

So, anyways, it's once again abundance. O-line is a joke, Sark's playcling is a joke, AND price played scared and left plays on the field. Remember, Keith has had 5 years for Sark's insecurity to rub off on him.

But great players overcome FS coaches. Keith is who we thought he is, a very good QB who disappears against elite competition.
  • Meanwhile, over on DM, my response to Fetters suggesting that next year is the "watershed year" gets deleted.

We are not extremists. We are rational, objective thinkers. Learn the difference.

Swaye said:

Wait, wait, wait. All of your reasons are true but yesterday there was also (D) price played like crap.

Granted, I was in the stands (because I hate money), but it sure looked like receivers were open and Price was too tentative to pull the trigger. I think he is 100% honest that he was freaked out about throwing a pick (one of Oregon's strengths is that they freak opposing teams out because they punish every little mistake).

So, anyways, it's once again abundance. O-line is a joke, Sark's playcling is a joke, AND price played scared and left plays on the field. Remember, Keith has had 5 years for Sark's insecurity to rub off on him.

But great players overcome FS coaches. Keith is who we thought he is, a very good QB who disappears against elite competition.
    Keith Price didn't give up 45 points + a pity kneeldown yesterday.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Meanwhile, over on DM, my response to Fetters suggesting that next year is the "watershed year" gets deleted.

"LOL"

• AuburndawgAuburndawg Member Posts: 362
    My expectations have not changed at all:

10+ wins: success
    9 wins: acceptable
    8 wins or less: fired
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652
    Swaye said:

So, let's see:

A) Sark recruited them, and is SUPPOSED to be in charge of the Coach that is in charge of their development. BIG FAT FUCKING F.

B) See A above. BIG FAT FUCKING F.

C) Sark is a retarded monkey who calls the most dumb shit plays ever. Throwing on 1st and goal from the 5 with one of the best RB's in the history of UW in the backfield? BIG FAT FUCKING F.

I used to not mind you being here too much...nice to have a touch of dumbfuck around to keep things light and amusing. But this bullshit is over the top. I am sure these are THE fucking Kim/Fatters/Ektard talking points. Way to get back on script you fucking asshole.

You are the problem. Faggots just like you is why UW sucks, and you never, ever, fucking learn.

Feel free to come back when you actually have real expectations again, which will be never, so go fuck yourself and I hope you get hit by a dumptruck while wearing your Crazy Larry T-shirt you fucking nimrod asshole.

AuburnDawg is the worst kind of Huskie fan.
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537

so failing to succeed is acceptable?

Then why the fuck are you talking about next year?
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,333
    When you refer to yourself in the third person and are a dumbfuck, you get the Abuse flag!!! I would have preferred a DIAF or a GURGLE flag, but I use what I am given.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,131 Founders Club
    FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Need some minuses too.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499

Mariotta scrambling for big yards is not running the ball. It is part of the failure of the pass defense.

And Price blamed himself for the problems on offense. I agree with him.

Every fucking QB blames themselves whenever their team loses. Christ you suck even harder than I initially thought. Calling you a doog is an insult to doogs.
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    ANSWER THE QUESTION!!!!

If 10 wins is success and 9 wins acceptable does that mean that you think failing to succeed is acceptable??!!!