Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sark officially take the reigns: Kiffin out

2»

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    whlinder said:

Wait noise? It was that loud? I know we tried to yell but we had like only 30% of the stadium.

On TV, pre snap when Bama had the ball sounded louder than when UW had the ball. Not to mention UW had 2 penalties for 10 yards while Bama was 10/66. UW looked more composed overall even if the result didn't show it.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

Alabama's offense looked confused a lot of the game. False starts, taking time outs cause not prepared for the call. To me it looked like they weren't prepared for the noise. And Lane wouldn't run the ball up the gut, kept trying cute stuff that didn't work. The announcers called the play multiple times for Alabama, I didn't hear them do it once for Washington. Plus UW had 9 tackles for a loss.

Door.Ass.Out

(Not that Sark will do better)

Kiffin selects the plays, Cornwell signals them to the QB. Kiff and Sark put in the games plan with a new style especially for the Peach Bowl. It was the first time Hurts has ever gone under center and the plays were different, and there was sometimes confusion as to what Cornwell was signaling. It was ugly, but there were no turnovers and it saved Washington's ass from a 40 point beatdown. As it was Bama easily covered what had been thought to be an absurdly high line..
    Bama and UW each put the football on the ground once. Both fell into Bamas hands. Imagine the difference if both fell into Dawg hands. Bama totally stifled the UW offense. But UW held Bama in check. The ball bounced bamas way and they won.
  • Options
    digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,416
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I'm having a very hard time believing the booger-eater will last long under Saban. This could come back to bite Saban big time.
  • Options
    Crimsonite1Crimsonite1 Member Posts: 98
    Name Dropper 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Alabama's offense looked confused a lot of the game. False starts, taking time outs cause not prepared for the call. To me it looked like they weren't prepared for the noise. And Lane wouldn't run the ball up the gut, kept trying cute stuff that didn't work. The announcers called the play multiple times for Alabama, I didn't hear them do it once for Washington. Plus UW had 9 tackles for a loss.

Door.Ass.Out

Kiffin selects the plays, Cornwell signals them to the QB. Kiff and Sark put in the games plan with a new style especially for the Peach Bowl. It was the first time Hurts has ever gone under center and the plays were different, and there was sometimes confusion as to what Cornwell was signaling. It was ugly, but there were no turnovers and it saved Washington's ass from a 40 point beatdown. As it was Bama easily covered what had been thought to be an absurdly high line..
    Bama and UW each put the football on the ground once. Both fell into Bamas hands. Imagine the difference if both fell into Dawg hands. Bama totally stifled the UW offense. But UW held Bama in check. The ball bounced bamas way and they won.
    Not exactly. Jalen basically slung the ball out of his grasp himself by spinning without it securing it. Bama totally destroyed Ross and physically ripped the ball away from him and took it. Besides none of that mattered since Washington couldn't have scored again in 3 weeks and Scarbrough was ripping your ass.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Door.Ass.Out

Not exactly. Jalen basically slung the ball out of his grasp himself by spinning without it securing it. Bama totally destroyed Ross and physically ripped the ball away from him and took it. Besides none of that mattered since Washington couldn't have scored again in 3 weeks and Scarbrough was ripping your ass.
    Didn't you say you were leaving? Three times?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,341
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Door.Ass.Out

• Options
    Crimsonite1Crimsonite1 Member Posts: 98
    Name Dropper 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Door.Ass.Out

That was only during the game. Besides a little salt in the wound is healthy isn't it? Better than giving you the Salt Peter I would think. LMAO! Besides somebody has to keep an eye on you and make sure your information is correct. Losers have such a tendency to fabricate shit to cover their short comings. Don't worry, before long you will never hear from me again since Washington will never return to the playoffs after losing so many star players that Sark recruited.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Door.Ass.Out

That was only during the game. Besides a little salt in the wound is healthy isn't it? Better than giving you the Salt Peter I would think. LMAO! Besides somebody has to keep an eye on you and make sure your information is correct. Losers have such a tendency to fabricate shit to cover their short comings. Don't worry, before long you will never hear from me again since Washington will never return to the playoffs after losing so many star players that Sark recruited.
    Christ.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Sark follows Kiffen around like he's his fucking pet dog. And why the fuck do teams keep hiring this clown? He should be jobless by now.
  • Options
    BabsGilbyTawdTyBabsGilbyTawdTy Member Posts: 1,058
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

Wait til the video surfaces of Sark digging in his butthole and sniffing his finger.