Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sark officially take the reigns: Kiffin out

Wonder if that was in response to Lane being a dipshit, or did they not want Sark to press against his former team?

Either way, Clemson now wins.

Comments

• Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,580
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    I'm sure Saban will enjoy pass happy Sark.

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Sark is going to follow instructions from Saban very clearly.

Alabama runs the damn ball or Sark gets fired after one game as OC.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Alabama's offense looked confused a lot of the game. False starts, taking time outs cause not prepared for the call. To me it looked like they weren't prepared for the noise. And Lane wouldn't run the ball up the gut, kept trying cute stuff that didn't work. The announcers called the play multiple times for Alabama, I didn't hear them do it once for Washington. Plus UW had 9 tackles for a loss.

Door.Ass.Out

(Not that Sark will do better)
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,586
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Im still actually shocked that Sark got the job
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,017
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1F9D6LVTkA
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,845
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

How funny would it be if Bama loses due to a terrible offensive performance and Sark is fired after one game?

It's more likely Saban will kill Sark instead of firing him.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,273
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Wait noise? It was that loud? I know we tried to yell but we had like only 30% of the stadium.
  • Options
    Crimsonite1Crimsonite1 Member Posts: 98
    Name Dropper 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

Alabama's offense looked confused a lot of the game. False starts, taking time outs cause not prepared for the call. To me it looked like they weren't prepared for the noise. And Lane wouldn't run the ball up the gut, kept trying cute stuff that didn't work. The announcers called the play multiple times for Alabama, I didn't hear them do it once for Washington. Plus UW had 9 tackles for a loss.

Door.Ass.Out

Kiffin selects the plays, Cornwell signals them to the QB. Kiff and Sark put in the games plan with a new style especially for the Peach Bowl. It was the first time Hurts has ever gone under center and the plays were different, and there was sometimes confusion as to what Cornwell was signaling. It was ugly, but there were no turnovers and it saved Washington's ass from a 40 point beatdown. As it was Bama easily covered what had been thought to be an absurdly high line..
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

2001400ex said:

Door.Ass.Out

Kiffin selects the plays, Cornwell signals them to the QB. Kiff and Sark put in the games plan with a new style especially for the Peach Bowl. It was the first time Hurts has ever gone under center and the plays were different, and there was sometimes confusion as to what Cornwell was signaling. It was ugly, but there were no turnovers and it saved Washington's ass from a 40 point beatdown. As it was Bama easily covered what had been thought to be an absurdly high line..
    This is a bad move that will cost you the NC.

YW!
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Free Pub!!!1!!
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I like how RaceBannon was there.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,845
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Fuck your ESPN. If you're going to play Rhiana as your bumper music, at least show a few shots of her tits.
  • Options
    Crimsonite1Crimsonite1 Member Posts: 98
    Name Dropper 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

Door.Ass.Out

This is a bad move that will cost you the NC.

YW!
    They won't be doing it against Clemson. They are a familiar team and Saban knows we'll have to score some points. It may start out the same, but if somehow Clemson can move against our defense, then he will open it up and go back to what got us here.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

2001400ex said:

Door.Ass.Out

ROFLMAO!!!!!
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    whlinder said:

Wait noise? It was that loud? I know we tried to yell but we had like only 30% of the stadium.

Actually did sound really loud on TV.