Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Washington Football: ROADDAWG weighs in on Washington-Alabama Game

13»

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

The Doogman-ness of so many on this thread makes me want to gouge my eyes out with a dull spoon

Have you forgetten how big of an excuse making, piece of shit doog you have always been?

We think Harris will be good. I've seen him play well. Nobody thought we would dominate Alabama up front. It needs to get better. It also will get better with 4 returning starters, Dissly/Sample and some promising young guys. Fuck off.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

The Doogman-ness of so many on this thread makes me want to gouge my eyes out with a dull spoon

Have you forgetten how big of an excuse making, piece of shit doog you have always been?

We think Harris will be good. I've seen him play well. Nobody thought we would dominate Alabama up front. It needs to get better. It also will get better with 4 returning starters, Dissly/Sample and some promising young guys. Fuck off.
    In years past, if I made a comment that said "we struggled in the passing game because of Nick Harris" you would take that as making an excuse to explain away the problems of Jake Browning, Babushka, etc.

The comments that I've made regarding Harris today are exactly the same as I would have made 5 years ago ...

As for the "fuck off" ... I don't get mad ... I just get even ... trust me, you won't like the road that I take on that.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

In years past, if I made a comment that said "we struggled in the passing game because of Nick Harris" you would take that as making an excuse to explain away the problems of Jake Browning, Babushka, etc.

The comments that I've made regarding Harris today are exactly the same as I would have made 5 years ago ...

As for the "fuck off" ... I don't get mad ... I just get even ... trust me, you won't like the road that I take on that.
    What in the actual fuck?
  • Options

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

What in the actual fuck?
    That's for me to know and for you to find out
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    edited January 2017
    You two need to get a room at the Motel 6 right next to the 7-11.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,766
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

You two need to get a room at the Motel 6 right next to the 7-11.

Perfect meet-up for a fight & fuck.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,641
    Gloves are off
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 2017

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

What in the actual fuck?
    Sounds like the gloves may be coming off.

The love gloves that is.
  • Options

Gloves are off

Not yet ... you will know when they are
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,075
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    *Golves you bunch of fucking retards