Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Nobody here believes this Russian hack story, right?

1235»

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

And doesn't discriminate against shit threads like this.

Helps Race, IMO
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,965
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

doogie said:

Delivering US Uranium to Russia is one of the most Patriotic things one can do

The Uranium One deal didn't allow that. Facts don't really matter to you, do they?
    Stick to the movie set...
    http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/361290-five-new-revelations-in-the-russian-uranium-case
    Uranium export, whether through Uranium One or other means, requires authorization by the NRC. The Uranium One deal didn't change that pre-existing protocol.

Christ, it's almost like some of you really don't even want to know how this shit works, because that knowledge might get in the way of your screeching.
    Like I said, you keep claiming something that is patently false as a statement of fact. As an example, Uranium One does not have and never had an export license, and the former head of the NRC told Congress they could never export without one.

Some excerpts beyond the Clinton crookednes...

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

American nuclear officials, too, seemed eager to assuage fears. The Nuclear Regulatory Commission wrote to Mr. Barrasso assuring him that American uranium would be preserved for domestic use, regardless of who owned it.

“In order to export uranium from the United States, Uranium One Inc. or ARMZ would need to apply for and obtain a specific NRC license authorizing the export of uranium for use as reactor fuel,” the letter said.

Mr. Christensen, 65, noted that despite assurances by the Nuclear Regulatory Commission that uranium could not leave the country without Uranium One or ARMZ obtaining an export license — which they do not have — yellowcake from his property was routinely packed into drums and trucked off to a processing plant in Canada.

Asked about that, the commission confirmed that Uranium One has, in fact, shipped yellowcake to Canada even though it does not have an export license. Instead, the transport company doing the shipping, RSB Logistic Services, has the license.

Uranium One never had and still does not have a license to export, and the amount that continued on to Europe and Asia was never suppose to continue on...the amendment to the trucking company's export specified that it was suppose to be processed in Canada and then returned to the US which didn't happen. Obama's "reset" with Russia (for those folks worried about enforcing sanctions against Russia) changed two laws that allowed the circumvention of export restrictions as well.

Its also why the current head (Kristine Svinicki) told Congress the former head (Jaczko...a former Harry Reid lackey) lied to them.

You can say no big deal, but one of the little details is that on all materials is that you can trace back to region/mines where stuff comes from, which includes uranium in a dirty bomb and even refined uranium in a nuclear bomb. Its why it is suppose to be regulated so heavily (but never was as long as Clinton $$$ were involved...) so that it does not get into the hands of folks like the Russians.
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,028
    edited February 2018

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

doogie said:

The Uranium One deal didn't allow that. Facts don't really matter to you, do they?
    http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/361290-five-new-revelations-in-the-russian-uranium-case
    Uranium export, whether through Uranium One or other means, requires authorization by the NRC. The Uranium One deal didn't change that pre-existing protocol.

Christ, it's almost like some of you really don't even want to know how this shit works, because that knowledge might get in the way of your screeching.
    Like I said, you keep claiming something that is patently false as a statement of fact. As an example, Uranium One does not have and never had an export license, and the former head of the NRC told Congress they could never export without one.

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

American nuclear officials, too, seemed eager to assuage fears. The Nuclear Regulatory Commission wrote to Mr. Barrasso assuring him that American uranium would be preserved for domestic use, regardless of who owned it.

“In order to export uranium from the United States, Uranium One Inc. or ARMZ would need to apply for and obtain a specific NRC license authorizing the export of uranium for use as reactor fuel,” the letter said.

Mr. Christensen, 65, noted that despite assurances by the Nuclear Regulatory Commission that uranium could not leave the country without Uranium One or ARMZ obtaining an export license — which they do not have — yellowcake from his property was routinely packed into drums and trucked off to a processing plant in Canada.

Asked about that, the commission confirmed that Uranium One has, in fact, shipped yellowcake to Canada even though it does not have an export license. Instead, the transport company doing the shipping, RSB Logistic Services, has the license.

Uranium One never had and still does not have a license to export, and the amount that continued on to Europe and Asia was never suppose to continue on...the amendment to the trucking company's export specified that it was suppose to be processed in Canada and then returned to the US which didn't happen. Obama's "reset" with Russia (for those folks worried about enforcing sanctions against Russia) changed two laws that allowed the circumvention of export restrictions as well.

Its also why the current head (Kristine Svinicki) told Congress the former head (Jaczko...a former Harry Reid lackey) lied to them.

You can say no big deal, but one of the little details is that on all materials is that you can trace back to region/mines where stuff comes from, which includes uranium in a dirty bomb and even refined uranium in a nuclear bomb. Its why it is suppose to be regulated so heavily (but never was as long as Clinton $$$ were involved...) so that it does not get into the hands of folks like the Russians.
    the commission confirmed that Uranium One has, in fact, shipped yellowcake to Canada even though it does not have an export license. Instead, the transport company doing the shipping, RSB Logistic Services, has the license. A commission spokesman said that “to the best of our knowledge” most of the uranium sent to Canada for processing was returned for use in the United States. A Uranium One spokeswoman, Donna Wichers, said 25 percent had gone to Western Europe and Japan. At the moment, with the uranium market in a downturn, nothing is being shipped from the Wyoming mines.

So where's the uranium that was delivered to Russia, as you claimed? I see the potential for a little reactor fuel going to Western Europe and Japan, most likely due to lax oversight and not some nefarious Killary plan to derstroy Amerika. Uranium is an internationally traded commodity, not as strategically vital and hence subject to strict controls as it was during the Cold War. Wake me when you have something that sane people wouldn't laugh at.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    I realize some of you can’t read and others won’t but, this analysis by Paul Craig Roberts on this Meuller farce is definitely worth checking out.

https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2018/02/16/result-muellers-investigation-nothing/
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

doogie said:

the commission confirmed that Uranium One has, in fact, shipped yellowcake to Canada even though it does not have an export license. Instead, the transport company doing the shipping, RSB Logistic Services, has the license. A commission spokesman said that “to the best of our knowledge” most of the uranium sent to Canada for processing was returned for use in the United States. A Uranium One spokeswoman, Donna Wichers, said 25 percent had gone to Western Europe and Japan. At the moment, with the uranium market in a downturn, nothing is being shipped from the Wyoming mines.

So where's the uranium that was delivered to Russia, as you claimed? I see the potential for a little reactor fuel going to Western Europe and Japan, most likely due to lax oversight and not some nefarious Killary plan to derstroy Amerika. Uranium is an internationally traded commodity, not as strategically vital and hence subject to strict controls as it was during the Cold War. Wake me when you have something that sane people wouldn't laugh at.
    Potential? It did go overseas at which point the NRC has no control over where it goes and how it’s used. That’s why they said “to the best of our knowledge”...they dont know where all it went either.
    I never said anything about the global market of Uranium...I just pointed out you were wrong on your interpretation of the “law”.

Nice attempt at moving the goalpoasts though...
    edited February 2018

I never said anything about the global market of Uranium...I just pointed out you were wrong on your interpretation of the “law”.

You can research the NRC regulations here, if you like.

https://www.nrc.gov/about-nrc/ip/export-import.html

The Uranium One deal didn't change those regulations. How strictly those regulations were adhered to in this instance, or generally, is another matter. Source material is pretty low on the list of priorities, especially since it's found all over the fucking world. Still waiting for any evidence for the accusation that this deal delivered uranium to Russia, as if they need any. It's almost like you don't realize that they've been sending their decommissioned warheads to us for reprocessing into reactor fuel for the last 20 years.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    So, you’re saying the Russian Kallushun hoax is simple spite over sales commissions?

Chinteresting
    BearsWiin said:

You can research the NRC regulations here, if you like.

https://www.nrc.gov/about-nrc/ip/export-import.html

The Uranium One deal didn't change those regulations. How strictly those regulations were adhered to in this instance, or generally, is another matter. Source material is pretty low on the list of priorities, especially since it's found all over the fucking world. Still waiting for any evidence for the accusation that this deal delivered uranium to Russia, as if they need any. It's almost like you don't realize that they've been sending their decommissioned warheads to us for reprocessing into reactor fuel for the last 20 years.
    Hey look...here is a link to Wikipedia

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,660 Founders Club
    Generally when someone pays a couple hundred million it isn't for nothing

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,000

so you're saying sometimes you pay a couple hundy mill for notin'?

so you're saying sometimes you pay a couple hundy mill for notin'?
    Maybe if they think it's a big deal, and we know it isn't. We make the best deals
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    dflea said:

dflea said:

phineas said:

Im having a hard time distinguishing who sides with what on this forum. I'm starting to think I've been posting with Russian bots since the Willingham administration.

It's easy to tell. See who picks up a rifle and goes to battle and who has bone spurs.

Yeah. Trump is on America's side and Mueller is the enemy. Not.

The evidence is clear and undeniable. Mueller is an American patriot, Trump is an opportunist that only sees green, even if the green comes from Moscow.

You know it's true.
    Bullshit
    You know I'm right.

Go back to the shire with your hillbilly conspiracy theories, hobbit.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

dflea said:

dflea said:

phineas said:

Im having a hard time distinguishing who sides with what on this forum. I'm starting to think I've been posting with Russian bots since the Willingham administration.

It's easy to tell. See who picks up a rifle and goes to battle and who has bone spurs.

Yeah. Trump is on America's side and Mueller is the enemy. Not.

The evidence is clear and undeniable. Mueller is an American patriot, Trump is an opportunist that only sees green, even if the green comes from Moscow.

You know it's true.
    Bullshit
    You know I'm right.

Go back to the shire with your hillbilly conspiracy theories, hobbit.
    Is your mom around? Holler upstairs and ask her if I can come over for my usual.

Never mind - no need to ask.