Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Nobody here believes this Russian hack story, right?

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    PurpleJ said:

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

I'm pretty sure we hack the shit outta everyone else. Blaming the election loss by your corrupt piece of shit candidate is loser talk 101. Dems gonna dem.

I find it funny when people board the Trump train and say we need to deport illegals who are criminals. Are upset when Obama deports Russians who are criminals.

And for simpletons like you, Russians have hacked way more than the election.
    Do you ever make a coherent point? Can you? I didn't think so.
    Let me type slowly so you'll understand. Russians have hacked a lot of shit. From our own land. But dumbfucks like you are on board with supporting Russia now that Trump and Putin are butt buddies.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

I'm pretty sure we hack the shit outta everyone else. Blaming the election loss by your corrupt piece of shit candidate is loser talk 101. Dems gonna dem.

I find it funny when people board the Trump train and say we need to deport illegals who are criminals. Are upset when Obama deports Russians who are criminals.

Obama's executive order deports criminals.
    he's actually gotten a lot of criticism from his left for deporting 2.5 million immigrants
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,018 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

Let me type slowly so you'll understand. Russians have hacked a lot of shit. From our own land. But dumbfucks like you are on board with supporting Russia now that Trump and Putin are butt buddies.
    I am? When did I say that?

Way to argue a point I wasn't even making. I was pointing out that it's a loser move to blame Hillary's loss on the Russians. Swing and a miss. As usual.

The topic of the thread was about whether there is any actual proof that the Ruskies were the one's responsible for the hacking in the first place. I wouldn't doubt it. However, it's only logical to be skeptical of anything that comes out of the mouths of the Dems and their media cronies. They earned that reputation by lying to prop up corrupt leaders for the last 8 years and beyond. That's why they lost. I was only pointing out how ironic it is that they are calling Russia out when we hack every civilized nation on planet earth, and acting like that was the reason they lost the election was hilarious to anyone with half a brain.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,240 Standard Supporter
    edited January 2017
    2001400ex said:

Do you believe 3 million illegals voted for Hillary to give her the popular vote?

Hell that's just in Cali.

It wasn't the Russians. That's just Obammy pissing off Putin as he exits as the worst president in history.

He makes Nero look great let alone Carter.
    PurpleJ said:

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

Way to argue a point I wasn't even making. I was pointing out that it's a loser move to blame Hillary's loss on the Russians. Swing and a miss. As usual.

The topic of the thread was about whether there is any actual proof that the Ruskies were the one's responsible for the hacking in the first place. I wouldn't doubt it. However, it's only logical to be skeptical of anything that comes out of the mouths of the Dems and their media cronies. They earned that reputation by lying to prop up corrupt leaders for the last 8 years and beyond. That's why they lost. I was only pointing out how ironic it is that they are calling Russia out when we hack every civilized nation on planet earth, and acting like that was the reason they lost the election was hilarious to anyone with half a brain.
    Hillary lost cause she was a shitty candidate. Anyone actually blaming the Russians for Hillary losing is an idiot. Just like anyone saying Russians didn't try to effect the election is an idiot too.
    2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

Hillary lost cause she was a shitty candidate. Anyone actually blaming the Russians for Hillary losing is an idiot. Just like anyone saying Russians didn't try to effect the election is an idiot too.
    The Russians hacked the Husky offense and effected the peach bowl!
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Do you believe 3 million illegals voted for Hillary to give her the popular vote?

California and New York gave her a 4 million vote touchdown. Maybe they should LEAVE...
    That comment has zero relevance.
    Sure it does
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,669 Standard Supporter
    Where was the outrage when the Russians practiced their hacking on AdultFriendFinder?
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

Who is upset that Obama would deport Russians? And what Russians has he deported?
    I know how Hondo loves meme's.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Hillary lost running on Obama's record.
    salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

Who is upset that Obama would deport Russians? And what Russians has he deported?
    Do you not keep up with news?
    2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

News flash!
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    edited January 2017
    2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

It's a day behind in Salem. It's great that Obama feigns being tough on Russia now that He has one foot out of the White House.

#profileincourage.

At this rate, He may even describe ISIL as Islamic Extremists.
    salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

It's a day behind in Salem. It's great that Obama feigns being tough on Russia now that He has one foot out of the White House.

#profileincourage.

$20.00 that never happens.
    salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

#profileincourage.

Do you even get the point behind this?
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Yes, Obama is rewriting his own version of history. Duh
    Maybe it's payback by the Israeli's after all Obingo meddled in their election and it looks like he instigated this UN charade against them while he supports the mooselimbs. They owe him big time.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Sledog said:

Maybe it's payback by the Israeli's after all Obingo meddled in their election and it looks like he instigated this UN charade against them while he supports the mooselimbs. They owe him big time.

I assume the other fingers are clutching all the money we give them.