Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jackson Sirmon, 3* 2018 LB, Brentwood (Academy), TN (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Chase Cota is still on the market. Just saying.
  • Options
    FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

We already got our 6'3" White WR
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Bush got him. I think he stays committed but his dad made it clear Bush was a big part of the reason they picked UW. If the terrorist leaves, we might be back on the market for a tall whitey.
  • Options
    dnc said:

Bush got him. I think he stays committed but his dad made it clear Bush was a big part of the reason they picked UW. If the terrorist leaves, we might be back on the market for a tall whitey.
    Would Petersen really take his commitment knowing Bush was door ass out? Seems to me all parties involved would know what was going on with Bush and ATL. That or our? coach is a gigantic hypocrite
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

Would Petersen really take his commitment knowing Bush was door ass out? Seems to me all parties involved would know what was going on with Bush and ATL. That or our? coach is a gigantic hypocrite
    Sark was hired February 7th. Osbourne committed February 10th. Unless Hamdan was Sark's first choice at QB choice (unlikely) there's no reason to think he had already been reached out to, let alone locked up by Feb 10th. It's not like Sark's some ambitious go-getter who gets right after it.

I think the easy conclusion is the possibility of this happening arose after Osbourne committed.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    dnc said:

dnc said:

Sark was hired February 7th. Osbourne committed February 10th. Unless Hamdan was Sark's first choice at QB choice (unlikely) there's no reason to think he had already been reached out to, let alone locked up by Feb 10th. It's not like Sark's some ambitious go-getter who gets right after it.

I think the easy conclusion is the possibility of this happening arose after Osbourne committed.
    that part actually made me laugh remembering the way it was back in the day...then i thought about it a little more and realized that Sark probably told Atlanta that he needed to get on the road and talk to some prospective coaches and knowing Sark and trips he can expense, he probably did get right after it in this case. Hey, no wifey and a free trip back to Joeys Seattle.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

dnc said:

dnc said:

For what it's worth, one of the assistant coaches at Murrieta Valley HS has said Bush is texting all potential recruits saying he's staying. I'm guessing he heard it from Spiker, but I can't be sure.
    Dammit, I had this GIF already in the can for the official Bush Is Gone announcement.
  • Options
    Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,294
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2017
    Passion said:

For what it's worth, one of the assistant coaches at Murrieta Valley HS has said Bush is texting all potential recruits saying he's staying. I'm guessing he heard it from Spiker, but I can't be sure.

Give Hamdan the Jimmy Lake treatment - "Co-Offensive Coordinator."

Then several weeks later arrange for babushka to be found face down in Lake Washington. (Just kidding...sort of.)

Also this has aged well
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    fuck, had to stop watching it halfway. will finish when he signs with uw.
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    I love him. Looks similar to Tevis, but I hope he plays inside for us. Would be nice to have a bigger physical guy in the middle who can also cover. Bet he plays Sam though.
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    Btw everyone should check out the hit @ 1:25. God damn. He went all the way to the sideline for that one, too.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    I think he's a SAM, but it could depend on who else we get.
  • Options
    UDubHusky23UDubHusky23 Member Posts: 889

CHINTERESTING! Father and son will be on opposite sides. Wish we could have gotten GA and Sirmon on our staff.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I'd wager Sirmon the Elder ends up on our staff sometime in the near future.