Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Qualls at Buck/SAM

2»

Comments

• Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    MelloDawg said:

Tequilla said:

The key against the Alabama OL is to keep them from re-establishing the LOS 2-3 yards down the field ...

I'm not worried about negative plays against Alabama ... I'm all about making sure that they don't get big plays and eventually have to throw the football down the field instead of their east/west screen game.

For as bad as the QB play in the PAC was this year, Hurts as a passer would rank in the bottom half ... his legs though are a massive threat.

I know you're being sarcastic, but a team isn't allowed to reestablish a line of scrimmage. The line of scrimmage remains fixed after the football is snapped to the quarterback.
    PM to @Tequilla - you downvoting this joke and not rolling with the punches is why people think you're a fag.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,945
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    TommySQC said:

dflea said:

The bowl game is for the players. The regular season is for us. It's selfish for us to get all wrapped up in this game.

Can you believe some shithead actually believes that load of crap?

Holy fuck.
    One thing I learned from our descent into crap is that no one actually believes that shit. People just lower their standards, start making excuses and then NOGAF about anything anymore and they just say whatever to make themselves feel better.
    That's an excerpt from @DerekJohnson's next book. The Evolution of the Message Bored Poaster. Actual title.

anyone want to prepay?
    Sounds like another goddamn money grab.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Qualls at Sam seems like a recipe to get destroyed by a mobile QB like Hurts.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Qualls at Sam seems like a recipe to get destroyed by a mobile QB like Hurts.

Budda plays on same side of the field as the Sam, have to be able to set the edge, don't think psalm can do that in this game.