Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Qualls at Buck/SAM

seattletimes.com/video/5263803953001/huskies-hold-peach-bowl-practice-at-georgia-state-on-wednesday/

Sorry about the shit link. At the 4:06 mark, you'll notice Qualls is working with the linebackers rather than DL.

Me likey.

Comments

• Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,122
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I dont know why we wouldnt use the defensive game plan from stanford as bama is varsity to their freshman team.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

The bowl game is for the players. The regular season is for us. It's selfish for us to get all wrapped up in this game.

Can you believe some shithead actually believes that load of crap?

Holy fuck.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,557
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    MelloDawg said:

Tequilla said:

The key against the Alabama OL is to keep them from re-establishing the LOS 2-3 yards down the field ...

I'm not worried about negative plays against Alabama ... I'm all about making sure that they don't get big plays and eventually have to throw the football down the field instead of their east/west screen game.

For as bad as the QB play in the PAC was this year, Hurts as a passer would rank in the bottom half ... his legs though are a massive threat.

I know you're being sarcastic, but a team isn't allowed to reestablish a line of scrimmage. The line of scrimmage remains fixed after the football is snapped to the quarterback.
    And then it all depends on the spot
  • Options
    ThumpThump Member Posts: 793
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

The key against the Alabama OL is to keep them from re-establishing the LOS 2-3 yards down the field ...

I'm not worried about negative plays against Alabama ... I'm all about making sure that they don't get big plays and eventually have to throw the football down the field instead of their east/west screen game.

For as bad as the QB play in the PAC was this year, Hurts as a passer would rank in the bottom half ... his legs though are a massive threat.

This is why I'm hoping our defense takes him out in the 1st Qtr, like they did to Colorado.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
    edited December 2016

I dont know why we wouldnt use the defensive game plan from stanford as bama is varsity to their freshman team.

Because Mathis got caught talking to agents injured his foot.
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    HuskyJW said:

Because Mathis got caught talking to agents injured his foot.feets
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

The bowl game is for the players. The regular season is for us. It's selfish for us to get all wrapped up in this game.

Fuck the players. We are entitled. We are Huskies.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,915
    Standard Supporter
    HuskyJW said:

Because Petersen is the kind of coach who would lie about/go along with something like that
  • Options

HuskyJW said:

Because Mathis got caught talking to agents injured his foot.feets
    That's right...it's both now
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

dflea said:

Can you believe some shithead actually believes that load of crap?

Holy fuck.
    One thing I learned from our descent into crap is that no one actually believes that shit. People just lower their standards, start making excuses and then NOGAF about anything anymore and they just say whatever to make themselves feel better.
    That's an excerpt from @DerekJohnson's next book. The Evolution of the Message Bored Poaster. Actual title.

anyone want to prepay?
  • Options
    edited December 2016

HuskyJW said:

Because Petersen is the kind of coach who would lie about/go along with something like that
    You mean like Browning's separated shoulder? ;)
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,915
    Standard Supporter
    HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

You mean like Browning's separated shoulder? ;)
    Let's see,

Scenario A- you have the posibility of a player that may be injured but is still able to play and a coach keeping with his policy of not disclosing injuries unless they are season-ending. Purpose: Not giving your opponent an advantage when planning for defense.

Scenario B- coach goes against his previously set precedent of dismissing players and instead acts with the player to create a false narrative that the player is injured, including having the player appear in awalking boot and wheelie cart thing when seen in public. Purpose: ??????

Yes, exactly like that