Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Oreilly is right. The white establishment has suffered enough

Comments

• dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

dflea said:

doogie said:

2001400ex said:

doogie said:

This election was a complete repudiation of Barack Obama his policies and his silent surrender of the United States to UN authority.

Americans know this. Hondo and the democrats are left pathetically trying to deny.

Um no. But nice try. A lot of the middle class actually think Trump will provide them hope and change. There's lot of stupid motherfuckers in this country.
    Everyone with a functioning brain realizes Trump has restored hope to Americans. What are you missing?
    If you felt hopeless before the election, then you're a huge fucking pussy and you should haul your faggoty ass off to your safe place. We'll send the people that feel hopeless now to join you. Then hopefully someone will set all you whiny cunts on fire.
    If you ever feel hopeless, you're not an American. Just get the fuck out now. You may feel down but four years from now that shit can change too.

And on an individual level, whoever wins or loses an election or a game or whatever has no fucking bearing on the direction of your life. Don't like where you're at, move. Don't like your job, get educated and get a new one. This isn't a caste system country. Do something besides trigger warning yourself

Christ.
    Fucking.
    A.

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Mosster47 said:

dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

If Democrats were semi competent, they would find a way to regain the white working, lower middle, and much of the middle class by not acting like social justice warrior faggots at every turn. That's a big if of course.

you'd think the republican message of cut social security, cut medicare, cut medicade, funnel lots of money to corporations and fight pointless wars would be easy to defeat. but the democrats can't. and when someone actually comes around with that message, they get smeared as a sexist like sanders was
    People are retarded, or ignorant, or vote on one or two issues, or all of the above. I can't really explain it. It doesn't help that the media does a terrible job of covering real issues in a competent way. Example: S.S. is going broke and it will be insolvent in 15 minutes (no, that's not really the case). How many people are really going to dig deeper? What's the percentage? It's probably in the single digits. People are working 50 hour weeks anyway and many don't have the time.

It's not like the Democrats have been really helping the bottom 80 or 90% anyway.
    People love believing lies and voting against their own interests. The misinformation machine is especially strong in this country
    A guy I grew up down the street from is a drunk and a log truck driver. I asked him how much he will love Trump if he fucks up relations with China and we end up paying 30% more for the same stuff?

His reply was "I'd rather do that than give it to the Mexicans."

How do you reason with that? That's the same type of human that straps a bomb to his chest and runs into a diner screaming Admiral Akbar. You can't explain, change, or fix stupid.
    Mosster47 said:

dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

If Democrats were semi competent, they would find a way to regain the white working, lower middle, and much of the middle class by not acting like social justice warrior faggots at every turn. That's a big if of course.

you'd think the republican message of cut social security, cut medicare, cut medicade, funnel lots of money to corporations and fight pointless wars would be easy to defeat. but the democrats can't. and when someone actually comes around with that message, they get smeared as a sexist like sanders was
    People are retarded, or ignorant, or vote on one or two issues, or all of the above. I can't really explain it. It doesn't help that the media does a terrible job of covering real issues in a competent way. Example: S.S. is going broke and it will be insolvent in 15 minutes (no, that's not really the case). How many people are really going to dig deeper? What's the percentage? It's probably in the single digits. People are working 50 hour weeks anyway and many don't have the time.

It's not like the Democrats have been really helping the bottom 80 or 90% anyway.
    People love believing lies and voting against their own interests. The misinformation machine is especially strong in this country
    A guy I grew up down the street from is a drunk and a log truck driver. I asked him how much he will love Trump if he fucks up relations with China and we end up paying 30% more for the same stuff?

How do you reason with that? That's the same type of human that straps a bomb to his chest and runs into a diner screaming Admiral Akbar. You can't explain, change, or fix stupid.
    If Trump can trigger 30% domestic inflation, the FED will name a building after him.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,639 Standard Supporter
    dflea said:

dflea said:

doogie said:

2001400ex said:

doogie said:

This election was a complete repudiation of Barack Obama his policies and his silent surrender of the United States to UN authority.

Americans know this. Hondo and the democrats are left pathetically trying to deny.

Um no. But nice try. A lot of the middle class actually think Trump will provide them hope and change. There's lot of stupid motherfuckers in this country.
    Everyone with a functioning brain realizes Trump has restored hope to Americans. What are you missing?
    If you felt hopeless before the election, then you're a huge fucking pussy and you should haul your faggoty ass off to your safe place. We'll send the people that feel hopeless now to join you. Then hopefully someone will set all you whiny cunts on fire.
    If you ever feel hopeless, you're not an American. Just get the fuck out now. You may feel down but four years from now that shit can change too.

And on an individual level, whoever wins or loses an election or a game or whatever has no fucking bearing on the direction of your life. Don't like where you're at, move. Don't like your job, get educated and get a new one. This isn't a caste system country. Do something besides trigger warning yourself

Christ.
    Fucking.
    A.

I was agreeing with you.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

dflea said:

dflea said:

doogie said:

2001400ex said:

doogie said:

Christ.
    Fucking.
    A.

I was agreeing with you.
    And I with you.

Merry Christmas!
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,639 Standard Supporter
    dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

doogie said:

2001400ex said:

doogie said:

Christ.
    Fucking.
    A.

I was agreeing with you.
    And I with you.

Merry Christmas!
    We should cuddle now.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

doogie said:

2001400ex said:

doogie said:

Christ.
    Fucking.
    A.

I was agreeing with you.
    And I with you.

Merry Christmas!
    We should cuddle now.
    You don't cuddle with a purple throbber...
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,914 Swaye's Wigwam
    Mosster47 said:

dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

Chinned based only on Admiral Akbar.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,891 Standard Supporter
    dhdawg said:

Swaye said:

dhdawg said:

Swaye said:

This. The SJW bullshit and identity politics is what put them in this spot. Get back to worrying about jobs and being tough liberal loggers and they will turn this around. But with Ellison and Warren getting all the party power right now, don't hold your breath. They are going all in on what killed them this cycle. Stupid is as stupid does.

I'm not a fan of warren (became Hillary light) but I think you are wrong. the problem with the democrats is they became republican light on economics, are weak, and use SJW garbage to cover up their shitty policies. republican establishment sellouts do the same with gun rights and worthless social issues like gay marriage and drugs.

Ellison is not perfect but would do a good job of rebuilding the party at the grassroots, because despite this smear job he's one of the most pro worker dems. he's too divisive to run for president tho.

If tulsi gabbard runs in 2020 she would win in a landslide. the democratic economic platform is overwhelmingly popular according to every poll. they just need to run on it.

I'm not gonna defend warren though. she sold out and has become a coward.
    Warren faked being an Indian, and while I can deal with a lot of shit, that's pretty low. She's a rank opportunist and so far left she fell off the map. Cunt. I disagree on Ellison...but I admit I don't follow him closely. He seems to be from the SJW side of the party, but maybe he will temper that. Don't get me wrong, I don;t want the Dems to get their shit together, but until they back off gun control and transgender bathrooms, the white middle class will continue to abandon them imo.
    Nobody of any class gives a fuck about transgender bathrooms. It's a fake issue for do-nothing democrats to embrace because they are too incompetent to tackle or solve any real problems that affect most people.
    dhdawg said:

doogie said:

2001400ex said:

doogie said:

Look at who he put in his cabinet.
    Con. Job.
    Trump is nothing more than a raging narcassust. He took advantage of this country just like he did with trump university, his businesses, etc
    True. So what does it say that he beat an even worse candidate?
    edited December 2016
    dhdawg said:

doogie said:

Um, no. I'd venture to guess over half of trump voters don't even know what the UN is. Let alone any example of obama "submitting" to them
    Don't be a dick. It's that elitist attitude that lost you the election.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326

dhdawg said:

doogie said:

2001400ex said:

doogie said:

Con. Job.
    Trump is nothing more than a raging narcassust. He took advantage of this country just like he did with trump university, his businesses, etc
    it was the worst campaign of all time. no question.

dhdawg said:

doogie said:

Um, no. I'd venture to guess over half of trump voters don't even know what the UN is. Let alone any example of obama "submitting" to them
    maybe that was dickish. but this election was not about "surrendering to the UN." it was about one word, change. trump sold change that I believe was snake oil. but change nonetheless
    edited December 2016
    dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

doogie said:

2001400ex said:

doogie said:

Con. Job.

dhdawg said:

doogie said:

maybe that was dickish. but this election was not about "surrendering to the UN." it was about one word, change. trump sold change that I believe was snake oil. but change nonetheless
    In the same vein, people voted for whatever was behind door #2, instead of more Obama-Clinton "progressivism." I don't know what Trump will actually do. I didn't vote for the guy. But I smelled the stench of Clinton long, long ago, and I knew this election would be closer than people thought. I was stunned how forgiving and forgetful people were re: Clinton's record.

The epitome of her terrible campaign was the "basket of deplorables" comment which alienated many of her own voters and wrote off a portion of the electorate. Americans hate that shit and punished Romney for saying something far less offensive in 2012, when he said that a large percentage of Obama voters "would never vote for a Republican." Even people who believe that don't want to be taken for granted. And even worse, all the networks repeated that phrase over and over, cementing the fact that most of the media was in the tank for Clinton and anti-Trump. Americans hate that shit, too. And it showed on election day.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

dhdawg said:

doogie said:

2001400ex said:

doogie said:

Con. Job.
    It means the Democrats nominated a shitty candidate and there's tens of millions of stupid people who believed what Trump was selling.
    2001400ex said:

dhdawg said:

doogie said:

2001400ex said:

doogie said:

Con. Job.
    It means the Democrats nominated a shitty candidate and there's tens of millions of stupid people who believed what Trump was selling.
    And millions of lazy, entitled millennials who Kaepernick'd it on election day.

2001400ex said:

dhdawg said:

doogie said:

2001400ex said:

doogie said:

Con. Job.
    Yet Clinton won the popular vote by 2.9 million votes.

dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

doogie said:

2001400ex said:

doogie said:

Con. Job.

dhdawg said:

doogie said:

In the same vein, people voted for whatever was behind door #2, instead of more Obama-Clinton "progressivism." I don't know what Trump will actually do. I didn't vote for the guy. But I smelled the stench of Clinton long, long ago, and I knew this election would be closer than people thought. I was stunned how forgiving and forgetful people were re: Clinton's record.

The epitome of her terrible campaign was the "basket of deplorables" comment which alienated many of her own voters and wrote off a portion of the electorate. Americans hate that shit and punished Romney for saying something far less offensive in 2012, when he said that a large percentage of Obama voters "would never vote for a Republican." Even people who believe that don't want to be taken for granted. And even worse, all the networks repeated that phrase over and over, cementing the fact that most of the media was in the tank for Clinton and anti-Trump. Americans hate that shit, too. And it showed on election day.
    You are pretty far out of touch with reality. The deplorables comment had nothing to do with her loss. Not to mention your comment on Romney, which didn't effect that outcome of that election either, is missing the 47% piece.

Not to mention, your whole theory is out the window by the fact that Hillary won the popular vote. Hillary was a terrible candidate. But you can't say her record lost her the vote either cause Trump and Clinton had equally shitty histories for a presidential nominee. She lost because she basically chilled and expected Trump to fuck up.

The media that you say were in the bag for Hillary gave Trump an exponential amount of free pub. The media chases shiny objects and Trump gave them the most fodder.
    @Hondo wrote: "You are pretty far out of touch with reality."

And Irony meters everywhere went
    edited December 2016

@Hondo wrote: "You are pretty far out of touch with reality."

And Irony meters everywhere went

Nice rebuttal. Informative as always.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,209 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

dhdawg said:

doogie said:

2001400ex said:

doogie said:

Con. Job.
    That's why we have an electoral college so we are not the United State of California.
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

dhdawg said:

doogie said:

2001400ex said:

doogie said:

Con. Job.
    That's why we have an electoral college so we are not the United State of California.
    Shhhhh. Hondo still believes we're a democracy.