Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hugh says

Comments

• jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    Roaddawg I grit and bare the honks for our beloved podcast. I want to crisp it up with local angles and see what the ad sounding board is discussing. I do it for you roaddawg....I do it for you!!!
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,350 Founders Club
    I could use modern technology to listen to the Honks here in So Cal but I pretend that I can't
  • I could use modern technology to listen to the Honks here in So Cal but I pretend that I can't

I have obtained an exclusive image of RaceBannon and iDawg using modern technology:

I haven't moved!
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,349 Founders Club

Jesus. Has this whole website taken retard pills the last 18 hours?

I don't listen to the Husky Honks because I know their motivations, biases, and talking points like the back of my hand. It's fucking rinse, lather, and repeat with those fucks.

Now if you're listening to them for enemy recon, then fine.

And of course, this is all about access. Hugh, Kim, and every other Doog media outlet don't want what happened to Hugh in 2008. Hugh back then had finally lost it over Willingham and UW basically told Millen that he wasn't allowed at practice anymore and told KJR to lose Millen on a portion of the pregame show.

Also, take Ryan Divish's failed run at the Husky football beat a year ago. Yeah, I know Divish is a pukka shell necklace wearing, miserable assbag...but he cried like a little bitch to his bosses at the News Tribune to go back to the M's beat because the UW is manipulative when it comes to media relations. Our HHBv1 Premium Partner himself, Bob Condooga had finally had it with their bullshit and as soon as Danny O'Neil left the Times for ESPN 710, he fucking sprinted to the Seahawks beat.

Divish and Condooga don't give a fuck about UW football enough to want to stay on that shit beat. But Kim, Ektard, and Hugh do...so those suck asses will pipe down and open their mouths nice and wide to take all of Woodward's load and swallow.

Fuck them in the ass with a rusty fucking cheese grater then throw them into a fucking Texas A&M style bonfire.

I now have a man crush on you. Don't worry, I don't stalk. Much.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,244 Founders Club

I could use modern technology to listen to the Honks here in So Cal but I pretend that I can't

I have obtained an exclusive image of RaceBannon and iDawg using modern technology:

HOBERT DROPS BACK TO PASS. STOP. CATCH MADE BY BRUENER IN BACK OF END ZONE. STOP. TOUCHDOWN WASHINGTON. STOP.
  • Jesus. Has this whole website taken retard pills the last 18 hours?

I don't listen to the Husky Honks because I know their motivations, biases, and talking points like the back of my hand. It's fucking rinse, lather, and repeat with those fucks.

And of course, this is all about access. Hugh, Kim, and every other Doog media outlet don't want what happened to Hugh in 2008. Hugh back then had finally lost it over Willingham and UW basically told Millen that he wasn't allowed at practice anymore and told KJR to lose Millen on a portion of the pregame show.

Also, take Ryan Divish's failed run at the Husky football beat a year ago. Yeah, I know Divish is a pukka shell necklace wearing, miserable assbag...but he cried like a little bitch to his bosses at the News Tribune to go back to the M's beat because the UW is manipulative when it comes to media relations. Our HHBv1 Premium Partner himself, Bob Condooga had finally had it with their bullshit and as soon as Danny O'Neil left the Times for ESPN 710, he fucking sprinted to the Seahawks beat.

Divish and Condooga don't give a fuck about UW football enough to want to stay on that shit beat. But Kim, Ektard, and Hugh do...so those suck asses will pipe down and open their mouths nice and wide to take all of Woodward's load and swallow.

Fuck them in the ass with a rusty fucking cheese grater then throw them into a fucking Texas A&M style bonfire.

Divish went off on UW athletic department one night on twitter. Said the assistant AD confronted him and tried to fight him at a bar last year in Pullman because Divish was tweeting too much "negativity" and the athletic department was tired of him doing that.

My jaw dropped when I read that. Instead of being pissed off that their loser coach blew an 18 point lead in the 4th quarter they are more concerned that a beat writer in Tacoma in writing "negative" stuff.

He also said Sark is a prick and is glad he doesn't have to deal with him anymore.
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295

Jesus. Has this whole website taken retard pills the last 18 hours?

Divish went off on UW athletic department one night on twitter. Said the assistant AD confronted him and tried to fight him at a bar last year in Pullman because Divish was tweeting too much "negativity" and the athletic department was tired of him doing that.

My jaw dropped when I read that. Instead of being pissed off that their loser coach blew an 18 point lead in the 4th quarter they are more concerned that a beat writer in Tacoma in writing "negative" stuff.

He also said Sark is a prick and is glad he doesn't have to deal with him anymore.
    I heard that the local media does not like Sark and even Fetters hates him.
  • Jesus. Has this whole website taken retard pills the last 18 hours?

I heard that the local media does not like Sark and even Fetters hates him.
    I know off the record Bob Condooga doesn't like Sark either. Covering UW used to be the best job in the city but now guys like Divish would rather cover the fucking Mariners than the Huskies.

The fucking Mariners..............
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    Sark is building the quite the rep for himself. Keep it up Sark!
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

You might be a Doog if..........you listen to the Husky Honks.

Nothing wrong with husky honks you stupid fuck. Rather listen to "the guys from dawgman.com"? Bout time you go back to dawgman. I hate you more than anybody here. That says a lot as I've seen em' all. You ignant turd more-cock-n-balls
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    I wouldn't want that ST Husky beat - what do you think they pay Jood? Prob not enough, and doogs are always on his ass for more blog posts while calling him a quack.

Love him or hate him, G. Bell is the smart one here - state sponsored director of writing. Easy breezy
  • You might be a Doog if..........you listen to the Husky Honks.

Nothing wrong with husky honks you stupid fuck. Rather listen to "the guys from dawgman.com"? Bout time you go back to dawgman. I hate you more than anybody here. That says a lot as I've seen em' all. You ignant turd more-cock-n-balls
    The fact you hate me more than anyone here tells me I'm doing a good job on this board. ;-)
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

I wouldn't want that ST Husky beat - what do you think they pay Jood? Prob not enough, and doogs are always on his ass for more blog posts while calling him a quack.

Love him or hate him, G. Bell is the smart one here - state sponsored director of writing. Easy breezy

I can't criticize my fellow Minister of Information.

It's a sweet gig.

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

You might be a Doog if..........you listen to the Husky Honks.

Oh the irony of this post.

There is ZERO difference of opinion between the Husky Honks and the guys from dawgman.com.

Oh the irony of this post.

There is ZERO difference of opinion between the Husky Honks and the guys from dawgman.com.

I typically clump both in the same category since they all sound creepy, suck Sark's dick, hate Price, suck Pool Boy's dick and will make the same fucktarded excuses for a decade plus now.
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    I can't criticize my fellow Minister of Information.

It's a sweet gig.

I'm sure he's a nice guy, but if you want good comedy watch for him in vids. Digital recorder, yet scribbling down notes, looking like an astute journalist. Which is golden, b/c his next "approved" piece is prob already written at that time