Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Looks Like We Dodged a Bullet with Joe Mixon

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    edited December 2016

doogie said:

What is this "reasonable force" statute we keep hearing about in OKLAHOMA law?

Oh you know, just a fundamental principle of criminal law since the days of Blackstone in merry 'ol England.

Yes OK has a stand your ground law. Good luck arguing that Mixon had reasonable fear of imminent peril.
    I remember the charges, trial, and conviction that happened in this case.

Oh, he gave a no contest plea...
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,547
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Equal means dumbing down the physical test so Jane can be a fireman

It's equal except it's not

OTOH it means women can come out of the kitchen and be lawyers and doctors.

Which is good for society as obviously excluding 50% of the population from many careers because they need to have babies isnt a great idea. Recent study showed women doctors had better results in life-threatening situations...interesting.

Back to Tommy's awful questions: Yes, she assaulted him.
    No, nobody is getting charged for two slaps without injury that happens thousands of times a day.
    No, he did not react with reasonable force regardless of whether he was slapped by a woman or a 100 lb man but he is extra bitchmade for hitting a woman.
    I wasn't aware that doctors and lawyers carried people out of buildings
    How many firemen do you know that have carried people out of burning buildings?
    Is this a serious question?
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Christ what a pile of shitposting from Tommy...four posts in a row too.
    Take a break man. And don't go all Michael Douglas in Falling Down on us.

Equal does not mean same. For example- a school offering both a mens and womens bball team not women and men competing together.

Progressives are aware that men have penises and women have vaginas- not sure if you've checked on that recently Tommy but its still true as of this morning.

Boy, you really need to pay attention.

Which is good for society as obviously excluding 50% of the population from many careers because they need to have babies isnt a great idea. Recent study showed women doctors had better results in life-threatening situations...interesting.

No, nobody is getting charged for two slaps without injury that happens thousands of times a day.
    No, he did not react with reasonable force regardless of whether he was slapped by a woman or a 100 lb man but he is extra bitchmade for hitting a woman.
    How many firemen do you know that can carry people out of burning buildings?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,547
    Swaye's Wigwam

Not sure what Doctors and lawyer had to do with this anyway. Little known fact, women have been out of the kitchen for the better part of a century
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147

I agree that he knew she wasn't a threat and wanted to hit her but the idea that women get to wear this protective bubble from being hit as long as they don't overdo it is fucking dumb.

Who says she got a protective bubble? I don't see anything to suggest that a 150 lb man suffering the same fate as her would have led to any different of a legal outcome. Sure, maybe the talking heads on TV that probably beat their own wives would feign less outrage with the cameras rolling, but the lawsuit would still have the exact same merits.
  • Options

I agree that he knew she wasn't a threat and wanted to hit her but the idea that women get to wear this protective bubble from being hit as long as they don't overdo it is fucking dumb.

Who says she got a protective bubble? I don't see anything to suggest that a 150 lb man suffering the same fate as her would have led to any different of a legal outcome. Sure, maybe the talking heads on TV that probably beat their own wives would feign less outrage with the cameras rolling, but the lawsuit would still have the exact same merits.
    You have years of data proving otherwise. I'm sorry you cannot actually find a fucking quote with someone saying "We would charge the person even if it was a small defenseless man".

Christ.
  • Options
    doogvilledoogville Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,183
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Sometimes I wonder if any of you fuckers have been in a fight. When someone hits you in the face, and adrenaline is going, the reaction is always to strike. Doesn't matter what the fuck is hitting you. Now maybe Joe should have gotten himself out of the situation before it escalated, I don't know. I haven't seen the whole tape. But if some bitch punches me in the face she is probably going to get levelled on instinct.

Christ this board is embarrassing sometimes all the time.

Multiple posts from wanna be tough guys about how chicks should be punched in the face if they bump into you or something because... equality?

Fuck, you dudes need to get laid more often. And tommys meds are not dialed in.

Nuke this thread.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Quick scenario: A frantic woman runs out of a burning building. There are two fire fighters standing there, one is male, one if female.

Who does the frantic woman run to, to tell the fire fighter her baby is still in the burning building?

Exactly. Women are pathetic creatures physically, but they can do most things that men can, as long as there is no heavy lifting.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,906

Stoops looked really fucking dumb in his press conference today. I wish he would have stood by his decision instead of looking like PLSS after a UW win. "If this would have happened today instead of two years ago we would have cut him" what the fuck? Good Christ you are just giving the feminists, media, and outraged people more ammo with shit like that.

Somebody should have told Stoops that Trump won.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Mosster47 said:

Quick scenario: A frantic woman runs out of a burning building. There are two fire fighters standing there, one is male, one if female.

Who does the frantic woman run to, to tell the fire fighter her baby is still in the burning building?

Exactly. Women are pathetic creatures physically, but they can do most things that men can, as long as there is no heavy lifting.
    What state does this scenario take place? (before I answer)
  • Options

doogville said:

Swaye said:

Sometimes I wonder if any of you fuckers have been in a fight. When someone hits you in the face, and adrenaline is going, the reaction is always to strike. Doesn't matter what the fuck is hitting you. Now maybe Joe should have gotten himself out of the situation before it escalated, I don't know. I haven't seen the whole tape. But if some bitch punches me in the face she is probably going to get levelled on instinct.

Christ this board is embarrassing sometimes all the time.

Multiple posts from wanna be tough guys about how chicks should be punched in the face if they bump into you or something because... equality?

Fuck, you dudes need to get laid more often. And tommys meds are not dialed in.

Nuke this thread.
    Lol do you honestly believe all she did was "bump" into him?
    Yes he does. Can't wait for the misogynist talk to start