Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hillary launches soft coup attempt

Comments

• Options
    HardlyClothedHardlyClothed Member Posts: 937
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

That link should embarrass you

So just to clarify your position is that the Director of National Intelligence is acting in a partisan manner and staking his reputation on this public proclamation without any evidence. Is that your position?
    There is no evidence to back up his assertion so yes

Are you in with the simpletons that only Hillary's unsecured server couldn't be hacked?
    Okay, great. We have now established that your opinion is "Southern California man knows more about cyber espionage than the cybersecurity forensic experts at the NSA, CIA, DHS, etc." So we can now conclude that your opinion is worthless. Thanks for playing.

As for Hillary, it's entirely possible that the server was compromised. The forensic people at the FBI didn't see any clear indication of that, however. But this isn't about Hillary anyway, buddy.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    what is it about?
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    doogie said:
    Did you even read the article?

While the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) does not dispute the CIA's analysis of Russian hacking operations, it has not endorsed their assessment because of a lack of conclusive evidence that Moscow intended to boost Trump over Democratic opponent Hillary Clinton, said the officials, who declined to be named.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,562
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

So just to clarify your position is that the Director of National Intelligence is acting in a partisan manner and staking his reputation on this public proclamation without any evidence. Is that your position?

Are you in with the simpletons that only Hillary's unsecured server couldn't be hacked?
    Okay, great. We have now established that your opinion is "Southern California man knows more about cyber espionage than the cybersecurity forensic experts at the NSA, CIA, DHS, etc." So we can now conclude that your opinion is worthless. Thanks for playing.

As for Hillary, it's entirely possible that the server was compromised. The forensic people at the FBI didn't see any clear indication of that, however. But this isn't about Hillary anyway, buddy.
    Of course it is about Hillary. She spent years lying about her private server and classified emails and saying there is nothing to investigate and it wasn't hacked.

Now she is saying the Russians hacked the entire election. Anyone with half a brain realizes how stupid that is.

One partisan agency under the corrupt hack Obama says it sure looks like the Russians and all the low info type start repeating the bullshit

The RNC wasn't hacked.

Assange is the guy that has an ax to grind with the democrats and he ground it. The truth of what he revealed hurt HIllary because she and the DNC did all that shit

The SOS emails that China and Russia hacked off her server are being held. She lost much to your surprise.

Trump won. Get over it.

The only candidate proven to be in hold to a foreign power for money was HIllary. When you are guilty accuse your opponent of what you did. The low info types fall for it every time

I may or may not be smart. All we know is that I am smarter than you
  • Options

Of course it is about Hillary. She spent years lying about her private server and classified emails and saying there is nothing to investigate and it wasn't hacked.

Now she is saying the Russians hacked the entire election. Anyone with half a brain realizes how stupid that is.

One partisan agency under the corrupt hack Obama says it sure looks like the Russians and all the low info type start repeating the bullshit

The RNC wasn't hacked.

Assange is the guy that has an ax to grind with the democrats and he ground it. The truth of what he revealed hurt HIllary because she and the DNC did all that shit

The SOS emails that China and Russia hacked off her server are being held. She lost much to your surprise.

Trump won. Get over it.

The only candidate proven to be in hold to a foreign power for money was HIllary. When you are guilty accuse your opponent of what you did. The low info types fall for it every time

Oh man, there's nowhere to even begin with this incoherent mess. No one has embraced the post-truth world more than Race, it seems. This drivel does not even dignify a response. Fortunately for everyone else, Race is harmless. He's just a senile old man posting batshit political opinions on the political section of a college football message board. He and Hondo and the rest here are free to yell theiry shitty takes at each other. That's what makes America great. You're welcome for the perspective.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

The RNC wasn't hacked.

Trump won. Get over it.

Oh man, there's nowhere to even begin with this incoherent mess. No one has embraced the post-truth world more than Race, it seems. This drivel does not even dignify a response. Fortunately for everyone else, Race is harmless. He's just a senile old man posting batshit political opinions on the political section of a college football message board. He and Hondo and the rest here are free to yell theiry shitty takes at each other. That's what makes America great. You're welcome for the perspective.
    In other words, I got nothing to dispute what Race wrote so I'll just lob insults and hope no one notices.

Loser
  • Options

The RNC wasn't hacked.

Trump won. Get over it.

photo Billy-Madison-1_zpsxhgozdnf.gif
  • Options

The RNC wasn't hacked.

Trump won. Get over it.

In other words, I got nothing to dispute what Race wrote so I'll just lob insults and hope no one notices.

Loser
    When you start out with "now she is saying the Russians hacked the entire election", there is no reason to engage you further. The "entire, ENTIRE, election"? When you're operating on a set of facts completely unmoored from reality, engagement isn't worth my time. It's pointless.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I see Hondo joined in on the surrender to my brilliance

If either of you boys ever have a point be sure and let us know
  • Options

I see Hondo joined in on the surrender to my brilliance

If either of you boys ever have a point be sure and let us know

Yore trying too hard.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm not trying at all and I blew up your little circle jerk with basic logic
  • Options

I'm not trying at all and I blew up your little circle jerk with basic logic

No. You didn't in any way.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,924

The RNC wasn't hacked.

Trump won. Get over it.

Loser
    You have a perspective?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,924

doogie said:
    "ODNI is not arguing that the agency (CIA) is wrong, only that they can't prove intent," said one of the three U.S. officials. "Of course they can't, absent agents in on the decision-making in Moscow."
    Our government currently has an "intent" problem as that's the supposed reason Hillary's not being tried for treason etc. Guess they applied that stupidity to the Russians as well.

Wiki isn't the work of the Russians.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

doogie said:
    "ODNI is not arguing that the agency (CIA) is wrong, only that they can't prove intent," said one of the three U.S. officials. "Of course they can't, absent agents in on the decision-making in Moscow."
    Our government currently has an "intent" problem as that's the supposed reason Hillary's not being tried for treason etc. Guess they applied that stupidity to the Russians as well.

Or the fact there's no evidence that Hilary's server was hacked.

And yes intent is required for gross negligence. That's a legal thing and one that everyone but tards like you agree with.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    This thread delivers!!!

Said noone fucking ever.

'insert forks to eyes meme here'
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

doogie said:

And yes intent is required for gross negligence. That's a legal thing and one that everyone but tards like you agree with.
    There's no evidence for anything you posted in this thread either but it didn't stop you

nytimes.com/2016/07/07/us/hillary-clintons-email-was-probably-hacked-experts-say.html?_r=0

Any other lies today or are we done here?
  • Options

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

doogie said:

There's no evidence for anything you posted in this thread either but it didn't stop you

nytimes.com/2016/07/07/us/hillary-clintons-email-was-probably-hacked-experts-say.html?_r=0

Any other lies today or are we done here?
    Did it read the article or just the headline?

When the F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, said on Tuesday that his investigators had no “direct evidence” that Hillary Clinton’s email account had been “successfully hacked,” both private experts and federal investigators immediately understood his meaning: It very likely had been breached, but the intruders were far too skilled to leave evidence of their work.

They "understood the meaning". Haha Race. You are better than this.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It's the same "proof" you have that the Russians hacked the election.

You really want to keep getting your ass kicked here?