Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Watson wins Davey O'Brien

Here is a helpful graphic.

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Congrats to Watson for winning a trophy named after the TCU Heisman Trophy winning QB legend Davey O'Brien
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    @RaceBannon has done it again!!!! Albeit not his best effort, pretty shitty in fact.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I love Jake, but if I had to have one QB to win a big game between these two, it's not even close.

Jake's epic sock soiling in our two biggest games (as well as evidence from other key moments) takes him out of the running for any QB honorific.

Deshaun is a winner and has had great performance in big games—but sure he's had games where he looked completely disinterested. However, his team has been in the playoff twice in a row and he's a large reason why. He's not perfect, obviously, but between these two it's not close right now.

I love Gaskin, but I would rather have Leonard Fournette.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,836
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

@RaceBannon has done it again!!!! Albeit not his best effort, pretty shitty in fact.

You're trying too hard bro
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I love Jake, but if I had to have one QB to win a big game between these two, it's not even close.

Jake's epic sock soiling in our two biggest games (as well as evidence from other key moments) takes him out of the running for any QB honorific.

Deshaun is a winner and has had great performance in big games—but sure he's had games where he looked completely disinterested. However, his team has been in the playoff twice in a row and he's a large reason why. He's not perfect, obviously, but between these two it's not close right now.

I love Gaskin, but I would rather have Leonard Fournette.
    Meh.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

No this design sucks
  • Options
    89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,453
    Swaye's Wigwam

Why does every QB thread turn into "is rather have ________ than Jake" ??? I'm not defending his big game blunders but holy fuck this team is in the playoff and just won the PAC title.

Some of you act like he is Zach Maynard.

It's called high standards you low expectations having motherfucker.
    Hurtful. You just lost a listener to your podcast.
    I WAS ONLY KIDDING!!!!! COME BACK!
    You'll never lose me. I'm going to carve out two hours and put down your most recent transmission this weekend.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    89ute said:

Why does every QB thread turn into "is rather have ________ than Jake" ??? I'm not defending his big game blunders but holy fuck this team is in the playoff and just won the PAC title.

It's called high standards you low expectations having motherfucker.
    Hurtful. You just lost a listener to your podcast.
    I WAS ONLY KIDDING!!!!! COME BACK!
    You'll never lose me. I'm going to carve out two hours and put down your most recent transmission this weekend.
    We love and cherish you.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Eason.
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,091

No this design sucks
    You talk a lot of shit for someone who has never made anything new since he has been here.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Mad_Son said:

No this design sucks
    You talk a lot of shit for someone who has never made anything new since he has been here.
    Exactly. Reach out to Derek and see if you can contribute anything of graphical value to the site. For free. I might get you an honorary Wigwam entrance pass if you do.
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,091
    Swaye said:

Mad_Son said:

No this design sucks
    Exactly. Reach out to Derek and see if you can contribute anything of graphical value to the site. For free. I might get you an honorary Wigwam entrance pass if you do.
    I thought you had to be 18 for that... he had better start working on his fake ID first...