Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Watson wins Davey O'Brien

2»

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Mad_Son said:

Swaye said:

Mad_Son said:

@RaceBannon has done it again!!!! Albeit not his best effort, pretty shitty in fact.

You're trying too hard bro
    No this design sucks
    You talk a lot of shit for someone who has never made anything new since he has been here.
    Exactly. Reach out to Derek and see if you can contribute anything of graphical value to the site. For free. I might get you an honorary Wigwam entrance pass if you do.
    I thought you had to be 18 for that... he had better start working on his fake ID first...
    Good point. Wigwam might be illegal for BTP.
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Why does every QB thread turn into "is rather have ________ than Jake" ??? I'm not defending his big game blunders but holy fuck this team is in the playoff and just won the PAC title.

Some of you act like he is Zach Maynard.

WHAAAT

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    I'd rather have Ayoob
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2016

@RaceBannon has done it again!!!! Albeit not his best effort, pretty shitty in fact.

No this design sucks

No this design sucks
    It took Race approximately 30 seconds to make that. He doesn't waste his time on satirical QB trophy graphics, hth.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2016
    Mad_Son said:

No this design sucks

You talk a lot of shit for someone who has never made anything new since he has been here.

My computer broke, i just ordered a new one. Apparently it broke in transit so i'm going to have to wait awhile
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    Swaye said:

Mad_Son said:

Swaye said:

Mad_Son said:

No this design sucks
    Exactly. Reach out to Derek and see if you can contribute anything of graphical value to the site. For free. I might get you an honorary Wigwam entrance pass if you do.
    I thought you had to be 18 for that... he had better start working on his fake ID first...
    I have a fake ID fuck off. Plus i'm not so fiscally inclined to give Stalin 100 dollars.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Swaye said:

Mad_Son said:

Swaye said:

Mad_Son said:

No this design sucks
    I have a fake ID fuck off. Plus i'm not so fiscially inclined to give Stalin 100 dollars.
    Fiscally inclined?
  • Options

Swaye said:

Mad_Son said:

Swaye said:

Mad_Son said:

No this design sucks
    I have a fake ID fuck off. Plus i'm not so fiscially inclined to give Stalin 100 dollars.
    Fiscally inclined?
    Fuck off i failed all my spelling tests.
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    This thread is now weaponized and we can't let it fall into the wrong hands.
  • Options
    When you add

Swaye said:

Mad_Son said:

Swaye said:

Mad_Son said:

No this design sucks
    Fiscally inclined?
    Fuck off i failed all my spelling tests.
    Spelling?
    I used the right word didn't I... Welp time to go fuck off.