Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

New theory re: BTP

Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,091
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
edited December 2016 in Hardcore Husky Board
I think @backthepack is likely a chat bot that was first trained on whatever communication platform modern teenagers use, and is now being trained on this forum. That would explain the not-quite random, but also partially out of place, regurgitation of our worst best jokes. I am not sure what this says about his two dads but we already know @Dennis_DeYoung is smart and probably into the whole mad scientist creating life sort of thing and @Swaye, the Orkin Man, is part robot.

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2016
    Hey it's what happens when your the brain child of a robotic orkin man and crazy, smart, sometimes drunk mad scientist.
  • Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,865
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    I often find myself regurgitating the inside jokes from this board in real life. I work part time as a server (because it's fun and because I get to work with a lot of really hot, impressionable, 18-20 year old girls...not because I'm poor. Well, partially because I'm poor), and the other day I was working and my manager says to me "Hey, I need to talk to you when you get a chance", and I yelled back to him in front of the entire staff "learn to send a PM you idiot! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

I have no idea how or where that phrase originated...but I've seen it posted here so many times it's permanently etched into my brain now. So I had to repeat it when I saw the opportunity. It's just what happens. I used to make up phrases and repeat them all the time. When I was a teenager, I used to say "sweetness all my wheat thins!" instead of saying "awesome" or "cool". At first, everyone was like "WTF?", but then I said it enough times that all my friends and co-workers started saying it, too.

Anyway, my point is, these catchy little inside jokes are contagious.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club

I often find myself regurgitating the inside jokes from this board in real life. I work part time as a server (because it's fun and because I get to work with a lot of really hot, impressionable, 18-20 year old girls...not because I'm poor. Well, partially because I'm poor), and the other day I was working and my manager says to me "Hey, I need to talk to you when you get a chance", and I yelled back to him in front of the entire staff "learn to send a PM you idiot! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

I have no idea how or where that phrase originated...but I've seen it posted here so many times it's permanently etched into my brain now. So I had to repeat it when I saw the opportunity. It's just what happens. I used to make up phrases and repeat them all the time. When I was a teenager, I used to say "sweetness all my wheat thins!" instead of saying "awesome" or "cool". At first, everyone was like "WTF?", but then I said it enough times that all my friends and co-workers started saying it, too.

Cool stories, bro!
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2016

I use plunger, pop off, boat race, ribs and rickshaw, the coog, Nebraska classy, and quit plagarizing my shit, fucko... The shittick on this bored seeps into my sub-conscious.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,341
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623

The origin story of "LEARN TO SEND A PM YOU IDIOT!! HAHAHA" is hilarious. And no, I won't explain it.
  • Options
    RavennaDawgRavennaDawg Member Posts: 846
    Name Dropper Photogenic 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Who was is that posited there would not be a dry eye in the house if Cooper got the first carry in the renovated stadium?
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

Who was is that posited there would not be a dry eye in the house if Cooper got the first carry in the renovated stadium?

Romar.
  • Options
    PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    I always find myself saying poont instead of point damnit.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Dardanus said:

The origin story of "LEARN TO SEND A PM YOU IDIOT!! HAHAHA" is hilarious. And no, I won't explain it.
    The mystery of it's origin is what makes it so intriguing, so I hope I never learn it.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    It's because I'm poor, isn't it?
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,836
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

It's because I'm poor, isn't it?

Pics of barely legal girls needed