Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Oh fuck me, I can't stop laughing

BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,028
http://katu.com/news/local/police-seek-man-accused-of-taking-photos-of-woman-in-bathroom-stall

He's a relative. He's been on facebook today complaining about how the whole thing was an honest misunderstanding. As if taking a mirror selfie in a fucking Walmart bathroom is ever OK.

Comments

• MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    The vehicle didn’t have a truck bed – police say it could be a “flatbed in-the-making.”

Can't make this shit up.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,636 Founders Club
    Women go crazy for a sharp dressed man

Hunter chic
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,028
    2001400ex said:

BearsWiin said:

He's deleted the thread as of this morning, but before I went to bed last night it had blown up to nearly a hundred posts where his guy friends were defending him and several girls were raking him over the coals for it. At one point he responded to one of the girls with "well if u hate me so much then why did u have sex with me two weeks ago, while ur pregnant" which caused his own pregnant GF to querey why he's fucking somebody else. So this kid is stupid enough to talk about an embarrassing and potentially criminal act on facebook, then gets so riled up at the responses that he outs himself for cheating. Thread ended with him threatening suicide. Again. Kid regularly complains on FB that he's constantly getting fucked over, why does all this bad stuff keep happening to him, waah waah

I'm a big proponent of the theory that bad shit happens to you when you do stupid shit.
    In his defense (NT) he's got two of the most selfish and immature parents out there, so he hasn't had the best role models growing up. His dad is the same way, complaining that bad stuff always happens to him, he's trying to be a good person yada yada, but he walked out on his wife and four kids because he found some tail he liked better, and over the last several years he's been off running around with several floozies du jour, always proclaiming on facebook that whatever chick he's been fucking for two weeks is the best thing that's ever happened to him. No wonder his kids are fucked up.

This is actually the fourth generation of fucked-up men in that lineage. Not a one of them has been bright enough to break the cycle.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,344 Swaye's Wigwam
    This sounds like a total setup. Who among us hasn't been in a women's bathroom while taking selfies? What an arrogant bitch to think that she's so high and mighty that he wants to take pictures of HER!

• KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    BearsWiin said:

2001400ex said:

BearsWiin said:

He's deleted the thread as of this morning, but before I went to bed last night it had blown up to nearly a hundred posts where his guy friends were defending him and several girls were raking him over the coals for it. At one point he responded to one of the girls with "well if u hate me so much then why did u have sex with me two weeks ago, while ur pregnant" which caused his own pregnant GF to querey why he's fucking somebody else. So this kid is stupid enough to talk about an embarrassing and potentially criminal act on facebook, then gets so riled up at the responses that he outs himself for cheating. Thread ended with him threatening suicide. Again. Kid regularly complains on FB that he's constantly getting fucked over, why does all this bad stuff keep happening to him, waah waah

I'm a big proponent of the theory that bad shit happens to you when you do stupid shit.
    In his defense (NT) he's got two of the most selfish and immature parents out there, so he hasn't had the best role models growing up. His dad is the same way, complaining that bad stuff always happens to him, he's trying to be a good person yada yada, but he walked out on his wife and four kids because he found some tail he liked better, and over the last several years he's been off running around with several floozies du jour, always proclaiming on facebook that whatever chick he's been fucking for two weeks is the best thing that's ever happened to him. No wonder his kids are fucked up.

This is actually the fourth generation of fucked-up men in that lineage. Not a one of them has been bright enough to break the cycle.
    Sounds like your family or in-laws, or whichever it may be, shouldn't be procreating so much.
    salemcoog said:

BearsWiin said:

2001400ex said:

BearsWiin said:

Sounds like your family or in-laws, or whichever it may be, shouldn't be procreating so much.
    They're Apostolic Lutherans. The Lord said be fruitful and multiply, so they multiply like fruit flies.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    BearsWiin said:

salemcoog said:

BearsWiin said:

2001400ex said:

BearsWiin said:

They're Apostolic Lutherans. The Lord said be fruitful and multiply, so they multiply like fruit flies.
    Yaayyy!!! for us.
    salemcoog said:

BearsWiin said:

salemcoog said:

BearsWiin said:

2001400ex said:

BearsWiin said:

Yaayyy!!! for us.
    fupdate: he's getting raked over the coals in threads started by other people so he can't delete them, and it turns out that in his effort to quickly get away from Walmart yesterday he drove that poor excuse for a truck into a ditch. Yes, the police were on scene for that. No, they didn't realize he was the person they were looking for in connection to the Walmart bathroom incident.
  • Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,974
    BearsWiin said:

People like this are why I still enjoy scrolling through Facebook every now and then. Great entertainment.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,639 Standard Supporter
    BearsWiin said:

salemcoog said:

BearsWiin said:

2001400ex said:

BearsWiin said:

Fuuuuuuck. The Apostolics are beyond fucked up. Sucking at the teet of state welfare and pumping out kids like rabbits. Fuck them all.

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,857
    edited December 2016
    BearsWiin said:

http://katu.com/news/local/police-seek-man-accused-of-taking-photos-of-woman-in-bathroom-stall

He's a relative. He's been on facebook today complaining about how the whole thing was an honest misunderstanding. As if taking a mirror selfie in a fucking Walmart bathroom is ever OK.

Fucking idiot went to Walmart instead of target
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,063 Founders Club

BearsWiin said:

salemcoog said:

BearsWiin said:

2001400ex said:

BearsWiin said:

Fuuuuuuck. The Apostolics are beyond fucked up. Sucking at the teet of state welfare and pumping out kids like rabbits. Fuck them all.

From personal experience, I can confirm there are A LOT of blond-hair, blue-eyed Apostolics in Battle Ground.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

People like this are why I still enjoy scrolling through Facebook every now and then. Great entertainment.
    Without facebook, I'd have no idea just how much young wigger trash there is in the Battle Ground area.
    well if u hate me so much then why did u have sex with me two weeks ago, while ur pregnant
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Without facebook, I'd have no idea just how much young wigger trash there is in the Battle Ground area.
    Duck fans.