Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Can I Real Talk?

Look, it's been a rough stretch. 15 fucking years. Half a lifetime for some.

I know we say mean things, I know we hurt.

But tonight, we are BACK.

Tonight the war comes to an end, and despite the doogs, upper campus, a string of shit head coaches, etc, we are back on top of the Pac.

So big ups to all you mother fuckers for getting me through this. I wanted to quit, I wanted to stop caring, I wanted to fire Pete. But I knew deep down I could never walk away, never stop burning money, never stop getting way too fucking drunk over a silly game.

So @DerekJohnson thanks for the bored. Thanks for unlimited warnings when I cross the line. Thanks for a home for the Viet Cong to hunker down inside and ride this shit out.

@RaceBannon and @iDawg (who?) thanks for starting a movement way back when and giving us a place to vent. Oh and all that sweet sweet podcast FREE PUB!!1!

@HarveyRoad you my ace boo coon. Someday you'll be free my fren. Until then, jam on.

@TierbsHsotBoobs for introducing me to this shit so many years ago. It's been at least a decade and that makes me feel old.

@dnc @Houhusky @PostGameOrangeSlices @allpurpleallgold @CFetters_Nacho_Lover @CheersWestDawg @Mad_Son @TommySQC @topdawgnc @koopdog @JaWarrenJaHooker @UWhuskytskeet @rodmansrage @DeLarry @TTJ @Meek @H_D @WeAreAFatLesboSchool @MelloDawg and anyone else I forgot from the original HHB days, we made it. If I forgot you, I'm sorry. It's probably your fault for changing your names so many times.

@CokeGreaterThanPepsi @Swaye @PurpleJ @Dennis_DeYoung @Gladstone @Dardanus @RoadDawg55 @CuntWaffle @PurpleThrobber @PurpleReign @PurpleBaze @Baseman @GrundleStiltzkin @dhdawg @IrishDawg22 @Doogles @pawz @Fire_Marshall_Bill @FreeChavez I honestly don't remember if you snuck over from Doogman, or if you've been along the whole time, and I don' care. We are all part of the same crew now. The great doog war is OVER, and we? WON. Anyone else, I'm sorry I forgot you.

@AZDuck @BearsWiin @BennyBeaver you've always been the classiest opposing fans in this shithole.

Special moment of silence Nebraska classy shout out to all the [Deleted User]s. Every war has some casualties.

PAC-12 CHAMPS!!1! I'm letting Puppy back on the wagon!!1!

Thank you president Trump for healing Husky nation and making us great again.

#WeWantBama

I need a #FreshBowl

This thread is starting to feel kinda gay, and I'm sick of writing it.

Comments