Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Say G'Day common core

Options
2»

Comments

• Fenderbender123
    Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,902 Standard Supporter
    Options
    I really don't understand what it would mean to "switch to the metric system". There is absolutely nothing stopping anybody from using the metric system in this country.
  • Fire_Marshall_Bill
    Fire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,021 Founders Club
    Options
    Mosster47 said:

Common Core is stupid. Trump got that one right.

No it isn't. It took me about thirty second to realize what Common Core was after looking at it.

It's preparation for going to the Metric System which we should have changed to over 25 years ago. The people that invented the retarded system we still measure with think it's retarded.

Secondly it's to get kids used to binary math structure which is absolutely necessary for coding. Computers run everything and will be even more in control in the future. It's probably a sound idea to get the masses used to how they work.

We have to import most of our mathmeticians from places that aren't retarded about math. Let's keep our kids in the stone age. You don't have to pay stupid people much.
    I don't disagree with that. The methods and lessons they use are stupid and unneccesary though.
  • Mosster47
    Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    Options

Mosster47 said:

Common Core is stupid. Trump got that one right.

No it isn't. It took me about thirty second to realize what Common Core was after looking at it.

It's preparation for going to the Metric System which we should have changed to over 25 years ago. The people that invented the retarded system we still measure with think it's retarded.

Secondly it's to get kids used to binary math structure which is absolutely necessary for coding. Computers run everything and will be even more in control in the future. It's probably a sound idea to get the masses used to how they work.

We have to import most of our mathmeticians from places that aren't retarded about math. Let's keep our kids in the stone age. You don't have to pay stupid people much.
    I don't disagree with that. The methods and lessons they use are stupid and unneccesary though.
    Agreed.