Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

sark usc's #1 target

jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
Per game day new guy....orgeron worst head coach in history....the dude is paul finebalm

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Paul Finebaum is a known SEC troll.
  • trackertracker Member Posts: 866

What have you got against hope?

tracker said:

Hope has been a miserable AND pathetic strategy for a decade.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499

tracker said:

• HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,383 Swaye's Wigwam
    The worst possible scenario is USC hiring Peterson from BSU.....we keep Sark......and Wilcox and Sirmon go to BSU
  • trackertracker Member Posts: 866
    HuskyJW said:

The worst possible scenario is USC hiring Peterson from BSU.....we keep Sark......and Wilcox and Sirmon go to BSU

thank you, mr. sunshine.

• section8section8 Member Posts: 1,581

My god that would be too good to be true. But the issue is woodward would fuck it up.

This. Just watch him let Wilcox walk out the door and hire some retarded D3 coach to learn on the job again. I'm not totally sold on Wilcox, but I also think that you don't let him walk away.
    HuskyJW said:

Disagree. Petersen wouldn't be great at USC.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685

tracker said:

Hope is free. Supervision and Doogery lesson 1.

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,752 Swaye's Wigwam
    section8 said:

My god that would be too good to be true. But the issue is woodward would fuck it up.

This. Just watch him let Wilcox walk out the door and hire some retarded D3 coach to learn on the job again. I'm not totally sold on Wilcox, but I also think that you don't let him walk away.
    Not sold on Wilcox? I'm sorry, but youre fucking stupid. UW's d has gone from the worst in the nation to the top 15, and made Hogan look like he was Nunes out there. The fucker threw for 100 yards at home.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,141 Founders Club
    What are you going to say when they give up 50 to Oregon?
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,752 Swaye's Wigwam

What are you going to say when they give up 50 to Oregon?

Sark should be fired for giving up 4 special teams td's, because thats the only way Oregon gets fiddy. Cook it.
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,839 Swaye's Wigwam
    jecornel said:

Per game day new guy....orgeron worst head coach in history....the dude is paul finebalm

Pat Haden can't possibly be Pat HadenFS
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

My god that would be too good to be true. But the issue is woodward would fuck it up. </blo

Lets hire a new coach and go 7-6 with 19 returning starters and the best returning defense in the country. Brilliant!

• section8 said:

Not sold on Wilcox? I'm sorry, but youre fucking stupid. UW's d has gone from the worst in the nation to the top 15, and made Hogan look like he was Nunes out there. The fucker threw for 100 yards at home.
    Look EVERYONE in here is sold on Wilcox as a DC but to say you aren't sold on him as a head coach is a totally fine and reasonable argument.

There have been plenty of successful coordinators who turned out to be shitty head coaches.

WIlcox as a DC is a proven DC. Wilcox as a head coach is an unknown.
    edited October 2013

section8 said:

WIlcox as a DC is a proven DC
    That was my fucking point. Ive never claimed he was HC material, just a top 5 national DC
  • section8 said:

WIlcox as a DC is a proven DC
    That was my fucking point. Ive never claimed he was HC material, just a top 5 national DC
    I don't know if he's a top 5 national DC. Can he produce one top 10 defense before we anoint him?

He's a good DC, I'm happy we have. I'll be pissed off if he leaves while happy if Sark were to LEAVE!
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    Wilcox has been a successful coordinator at multiple schools in multiple conferences. The odds of him not being a successful head coach are really low. As HC at UO or UW, he'd have the resources to hire a great OC. He essentially would need to find an OC and have a staff of energetic recruiters.

And before SvenFS replies, Its fucktarded to point out a few bad games in his first season. This staff inherited a defense outside of the top 100 that should finish in the top 15 this year. And Shaq is the only guy they recruited. Just wait till they get their own recruits in..could be a top 5 defense.
  • Wilcox has been a successful coordinator at multiple schools in multiple conferences. The odds of him not being a successful head coach are really low. As HC at UO or UW, he'd have the resources to hire a great OC. He essentially would need to find an OC and have a staff of energetic recruiters.

And before SvenFS replies, Its fucktarded to point out a few bad games in his first season. This staff inherited a defense outside of the top 100 that should finish in the top 15 this year. And Shaq is the only guy they recruited. Just wait till they get their own recruits in..could be a top 5 defense.

I'm sorry I couldn't help but laugh at that line. I can't count how many times I've heard "just wait til coach X gets his own guys in here we'll be top 10 in the nation in this" then it never happens.

Wilcox appears to be better than these hacks I'll say that. I think eventually Wilcox can become a good head coach but there would be a learning curve. I don't feel like doing that again.

Rather see him tear it up at a smaller school much like the Fresno State head coach is doing then hire him after that.