Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Gametime is fast approaching

Comments

• Options
    BarzilrecruitBarzilrecruit Member Posts: 22
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper
    Kill myself? Nah, I would rather enjoy watching the skull fucking you all are so sure isn't going to happen Friday night. But that was a great response. You sound smart.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    doogie said:

Harv trying to make Buff fans look bad.

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Hola Huskies,
    Are you guys as excited as I am for Friday?! Who would of thought that the P12 North woulda slipped so far down that you guys would be far and away the best team?! Even more so the dumpster fire that happened in the South to allow a paper buffalo team to win their division! Seeing that HH has done a critical analysis on this Buffs team, you guys have this one all wrapped up except for the bow. Seriously, their starting QB didn't even get a look from his hometown teams and he's a four year starter?! Not to mention he has no one to throw to and he's so slow that extending a play or running a QB option is laughable on such a rugged defense as that of colleges version of the purple people eaters. Their starting RB might as well play in the midget league he's so small and the line in front of him would sell at a premium price in the swiss cheese department. And the CU defense?! Don't even get me started! It's a fluke they hold the current record in the NCAA with 36 or 37 games in a row they have forced at least one turnover. That secondary is laughable. And to think they gave that guy that got canned from the 49ers another shot at a DC job. What was Macintyre thinking?! It amazes me the dude won P12 coach of the year. And they are certainly a one hit wonder. There's so many seniors leaving and they only landed a top 20 recruiting class while keeping the best kids graduating from CO high school ball to actually stay home in Boulder. And that backup QB?! I mean who recruits a guy from El Paso? Pretty pathetic that his first start on the road he threw for 300 and rushed for 100. But you guys already know all this. It's a joke they have come this far. Every Saturday this season, they were supposed to be exposed for the frauds they are. But they kept putting together these pathetic wins somehow. Just like they said when they played Wash St., Utah and all the other games they were supposed to lose, the Buffs just don't have the firepower to keep up with these top echelon teams. The top rated defense in the P12 is a sham. Someone must have rigged their stats cause that can't be right. And that Sefo guy, seriously how is he still playing? Again, I think someone rigged the stats because he now holds every major QB record at CU? Seriously? With guys like Darian Hagan, Kordell Stewart, Koy Detmer, Joell Klatt and that sick dude? Oh I guess he passed away before he could set any records but that's hilarious right?! I thought it was funny when I saw it here! A kid in the prime of his life taken by a horrible disease. What a loser. And he knocked up the coaches daughter?! Wow! Well, just wanted to check in with you hardcore huskies and I will be watching Friday night as your mighty team rolls out and shows everybody who's the boss. I can't believe the Buffs are even considering getting off the bus. If only they could read the in-depth analysis from the football experts on here they may just skip the game for milkshakes at In n Out.

I don't believe you are a REAL fighting Ralphie fan. This passive aggressive schtick is way too Seattle. I smell cuog.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    dnc said:

Hola Huskies,
    Are you guys as excited as I am for Friday?! Who would of thought that the P12 North woulda slipped so far down that you guys would be far and away the best team?! Even more so the dumpster fire that happened in the South to allow a paper buffalo team to win their division! Seeing that HH has done a critical analysis on this Buffs team, you guys have this one all wrapped up except for the bow. Seriously, their starting QB didn't even get a look from his hometown teams and he's a four year starter?! Not to mention he has no one to throw to and he's so slow that extending a play or running a QB option is laughable on such a rugged defense as that of colleges version of the purple people eaters. Their starting RB might as well play in the midget league he's so small and the line in front of him would sell at a premium price in the swiss cheese department. And the CU defense?! Don't even get me started! It's a fluke they hold the current record in the NCAA with 36 or 37 games in a row they have forced at least one turnover. That secondary is laughable. And to think they gave that guy that got canned from the 49ers another shot at a DC job. What was Macintyre thinking?! It amazes me the dude won P12 coach of the year. And they are certainly a one hit wonder. There's so many seniors leaving and they only landed a top 20 recruiting class while keeping the best kids graduating from CO high school ball to actually stay home in Boulder. And that backup QB?! I mean who recruits a guy from El Paso? Pretty pathetic that his first start on the road he threw for 300 and rushed for 100. But you guys already know all this. It's a joke they have come this far. Every Saturday this season, they were supposed to be exposed for the frauds they are. But they kept putting together these pathetic wins somehow. Just like they said when they played Wash St., Utah and all the other games they were supposed to lose, the Buffs just don't have the firepower to keep up with these top echelon teams. The top rated defense in the P12 is a sham. Someone must have rigged their stats cause that can't be right. And that Sefo guy, seriously how is he still playing? Again, I think someone rigged the stats because he now holds every major QB record at CU? Seriously? With guys like Darian Hagan, Kordell Stewart, Koy Detmer, Joell Klatt and that sick dude? Oh I guess he passed away before he could set any records but that's hilarious right?! I thought it was funny when I saw it here! A kid in the prime of his life taken by a horrible disease. What a loser. And he knocked up the coaches daughter?! Wow! Well, just wanted to check in with you hardcore huskies and I will be watching Friday night as your mighty team rolls out and shows everybody who's the boss. I can't believe the Buffs are even considering getting off the bus. If only they could read the in-depth analysis from the football experts on here they may just skip the game for milkshakes at In n Out.

I don't believe you are a REAL fighting Ralphie fan. This passive aggressive schtick is way too Seattle. I smell cuog.
    15 minutes and 53 seconds.
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,992
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HuskyJW said:

This is why I cheer everytime ESPN brings up the Sal Aunese story.

That's it. This must be Sal's bastard child, himself. . .

• Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,599
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Sefo is better than Joel Klatt? UW is fucked!

Shit post, from a shit poster.

That write up seriously was awful. How many days did spend on on that? I'm not kidding that was terrible.

Not a good a effort, not funny and not creative.
  • Options
    At least no one has asked me to kill myself again in the past hour. I won't hold my breath. So what's with the Spanish diatribes? I mentioned at least once it's not my expertise. Is that some kind of cool kids thing on here and I don't have to guess it's telling me to bounce and Buffs don't stand a chance yada yada yada. I told you, I know they don't stand a chance due to the deep, intelligent analysis on here. Gonna see if I can ring Coach Mac and tell him to save his airline miles for vacation. Everything I learned, I learned from HH. The spread should be 100 easy. I'll call Vegas too and have them drop in here so they can chance the lines. And a bro that cheers when he sees a story on ESPN on Sal Aunese? Two questions for you friend. 1. You still watch ESPN? 2. They have covered Sal (outside of our 30 for 30), (does your football team have a super sweet documentary like our 30 for 30?) in the past three decades? Hmmmm, gonna call bullshit on that. And sorry to hear you're still a fan of radio on tv although it doesn't shock me. I guess I found their target audience for TMZ of sports.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

At least no one has asked me to kill myself again in the past hour. I won't hold my breath. So what's with the Spanish diatribes? I mentioned at least once it's not my expertise. Is that some kind of cool kids thing on here and I don't have to guess it's telling me to bounce and Buffs don't stand a chance yada yada yada. I told you, I know they don't stand a chance due to the deep, intelligent analysis on here. Gonna see if I can ring Coach Mac and tell him to save his airline miles for vacation. Everything I learned, I learned from HH. The spread should be 100 easy. I'll call Vegas too and have them drop in here so they can chance the lines. And a bro that cheers when he sees a story on ESPN on Sal Aunese? Two questions for you friend. 1. You still watch ESPN? 2. They have covered Sal (outside of our 30 for 30), (does your football team have a super sweet documentary like our 30 for 30?) in the past three decades? Hmmmm, gonna call bullshit on that. And sorry to hear you're still a fan of radio on tv although it doesn't shock me. I guess I found their target audience for TMZ of sports.

Guess they shouldn't even play the game.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Guess they shouldn't even play the game.
    Only valid response in this whole thread.q
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Quer tirar as luvas da Race? Você quer descer em um jogo de mijar? Vamos fazer isso. Vamos rodar.

Estou ficando completamente farto de seu ódio, negatividade e jogando pessoas debaixo do ônibus.

Francamente Raça, estou muito, muito feliz por eu não te conhecer. Estou muito feliz por eu não liderar o que parece ser uma vida tão patética que é confrontada com a procura da negatividade em cada situação. Você precisa encontrar algo para sorrir. A última vez que chequei, é verão. O tempo em Seattle parece ser muito bom agora - por que você não vai verificar isso.

Você está muito maldita sobre as coisas. Você pode pensar que a quantidade de tempo que você continua vomitando suas opiniões que você já ouviu isso o suficiente vezes que você está certo. Não faz você certo.

Você fala sobre 12-47 como aquele acontecido fora do céu azul. Eu nunca vi você uma vez sugerir que o processo da queda deste programa começou bem antes Emmert chegou.

Você quer fatos? Você quer a verdade? Aqui está a sua verdade.

Emmert veio para a UW antes da temporada GLORIOSO 1-10 sob Gilby. No ano anterior (2003), Gilby conseguiu fazer o suficiente para nos levar a 6-6, mas isso incluiu a derrota no Cal, onde desistimos de 700 jardas. Foi uma equipe indiferente que praticamente foi no melhor medíocre. Perdemos 5 dos nossos últimos 8, incluindo o blowout para Cal, o blowout para UCLA, e uma derrota em casa para NEVADA. Sim, o programa estava indo na direção certa.

A temporada de 2002 sob Slick foi outro exemplo da temporada sterling que é mais lembrado para o "Northwest Championship". Isso foi ótimo. Mas escondeu o fato de que entrar no "Campeonato do Noroeste", éramos uma equipe de futebol 4-5 que era basicamente uma piada em 1-4 na conferência. Em 2002 e 2003, nós terminamos a temporada com um recorde de conferência de 4-4.

Estas não eram boas equipas de futebol. A tendência estava indo para baixo.

Emmert vem a bordo e imediatamente fica sadled com o desastre de Gilby 1-10.

Antes de Emmert chegar a bordo, Babs salta navio depois de uma década de má gestão, incluindo permitindo que o estádio para iniciar o processo de erosão.

Ao longo de 2003, estamos diante de Slick e do (s) processo (s) subsequente (s), Dr. Feelgood, e toda uma confusão com o programa de softball e Teresa Wilson.

Agora tenha em mente o seguinte: tudo isso aconteceu antes de EMMERT estava perto de ser o presidente da universidade de WASHINGTON.

As coisas não estavam em grande forma. Acho que todo mundo sabia disso.

Um comitê de busca é formado para substituir Babs. O BOR, campus superior, e os grandes doadores que apoiam a escola estão doentes do ovo que aparece em seu rosto. Eles estão doentes do clube de campo que Babs correu e da maneira solta ela correu o departamento - especialmente à luz do que aconteceu com Slick. Eles queriam alguém prim, próprio, e que eles poderiam contar com não sully o nome da Universidade. ENTER TODD TURNER.

Agora, isso praticamente o leva até o ponto em que Emmert foi contratado. Ele tinha que assinar a contratação de Turner? Provavelmente. Mas de qualquer forma.

Neste ponto, Emmert não é responsável pelo desempenho no campo do programa de futebol. Há um ônibus no lugar. Não é o trabalho de Emmert para supervisionar o programa de futebol ou qualquer outro programa no departamento atlético. Esse trabalho pertence a Todd Turner. É trabalho da Emmert monitorar o desempenho do trabalho de Todd Turner.

Então 1-10 acontece. Gilby é enlatado por Turner (com razão). Sim, o programa foi 1-10. Mas as ações dos responsáveis ​​pela supervisão do programa estavam corretas. Turner demitiu o treinador por mau desempenho. Se eu estou no sapatos Emmert, eu não posso reclamar.

A busca de coaching ocorre e Turner tem seu coração definido em Tyrone Willingham. É a contratação de Turner. Não é o contrato de Emmert. Certamente Emmert teve que assinar fora no aluguer. Isso é bom. Você quer jogar alguma culpa nele por não ter a previsão de negar o aluguer. Isso é bom. Mas a contratação não é responsabilidade de Emmert. É a responsabilidade de Turner. É responsabilidade de Emmert responsabilizar Turner pelo contrato (o que ele fez 3 anos depois quando era óbvio que Tyrone não era a resposta).

Então Tyrone vai 2-9 o primeiro ano após um 1-10 ano. Nada bom. Sinais de aviso começam a sair, particularmente com algum mau desempenho para fechar jogos. Mas é o primeiro ano do regime e muito difícil de ser muito crítico.

No próximo ano o programa vai 5-7 e tem 2 eventos significativos. O primeiro evento significativo é a perda do QB para lesão. Acho que muitos poderiam argumentar que sem a perda de Isaías naquele ano, vamos 6-6. O segundo evento que foi significativo foi o dia "de repente sênior" e a perda inexplicável para Stanford com a equipe de futebol mais emocional que ninguém já tinha visto. Novamente, não há suficiente para atirar Tyrone nesse ponto. Há sinais de aviso. Há terreno para dizer praticamente Tyrone que no ano seguinte é um ano de ação onde algo precisa acontecer. Ele está em uma coleira curta neste ponto na minha opinião.

No ano seguinte, perdemos jogos de maneiras que são inexplicáveis. Blow uma perda enorme para o Arizona - um jogo que nunca devemos ter perdido. O final mais ridículo para uma Apple Cup que eu já vi onde um cara estava aberto por 20 metros saindo de um tempo limite. Soprando um par de 21 pontos leva a Hawai'i. Era bastante óbvio neste ponto que as coisas não estavam funcionando. Coaching mudança estava em ordem. Talvez uma mudança AD também estava em ordem. A mudança de treinador foi bloqueada e complicada. A cabeça do AD caiu - e justamente por causa de algumas outras questões que ele tinha e como um terrível contratar de um treinador.

Antes da decisão de demitir Tyrone depois de 2007, é realmente difícil discutir com NADA que Emmert tinha feito com relação ao programa de futebol.

Vou dizer que trazer Tyrone de volta para 2008 foi um erro desastroso. Nunca deveria ter acontecido. Você quer jogar 0-12 em Emmert - eu sou tudo para ele. Eu acho que se você pegou Emmert em um momento de reflexão, verdade, ele diria em retrospectiva que ele deveria ter feito a jogada e que não valia a carnificina de 0-12.

Jogue Emmert sob o ônibus para 2008. Essa é sua responsabilidade. 2004-2007? Não muito. Por todos os meios, por favor, por favor, me diga onde ele tem responsabilidade para 2004 e 2007, além do fato de que ele é o Presidente da Universidade. Por favor, me diga quais ações específicas ele fez para minar o programa. Você não vai encontrá-los - eles não estão lá.

Sua crítica a Emmert é ridícula. Sua crítica de Woodward é simplesmente cómica.

Onde Woodward ferrou este programa? Ele só foi responsável por este programa no verão de 2008 em um papel de tempo integral. Você vai segurá-lo para o fogo por ser o AD interino para o primeiro semestre de 2008? Como ele é responsável por qualquer coisa de 2004-2007, quando ele não estava sequer envolvido com o Departamento de Atletismo? Fale sobre teorias de conspiração. Esta pode ser uma das maiores teorias de conspiração que eu já vi.

Eu não gosto de perder. Eu não gosto do que eu vi nos últimos 5 anos. Isso me deixou doente no estômago várias vezes. Mas, ao contrário de você, posso pelo menos dar um passo atrás e perceber que a gênese desse problema começou bem antes de Mark Emmert se tornar presidente da Universidade de Washington.

Se eu passasse meu tempo sendo um "desmancha-prazeres de Bannon", então eu estaria convencido de que a única explicação lógica para nossos fracassos foram Mark Emmert e Scott Woodward.

Francamente, essa opinião é uma das opiniões mais idiota insanamente estúpido que eu já vi na minha vida.

Eu não defendo os "alvos errados". Há a culpa de ser jogado Emmert maneira. Eu prontamente reconheço isso. Mas não é sua culpa completa. Babs merece culpa. Gerberding merece culpa. McCormick merece alguma culpa. Slick merece alguma culpa. Gilby merece alguma culpa. Turner merece alguma culpa. Tyrone merece alguma culpa. Dos nomes que eu listei, apenas 3 desses nomes têm qualquer cronograma que se estende em qualquer parte do mandato de Emmert. Isso é menos da metade desses nomes.

Francamente Raça, você é um burro de classe mundial. Quando ouço as pessoas zangar e gemer sobre as pessoas no Estado de Washington - você é um exemplo de cristal de por que as pessoas vadia sobre o Estado de Washington. Quando eu ouço as pessoas que vadia sobre os fãs da Universidade de Washington e quais são suas queixas, você representa o que essas queixas são.

Na minha opinião, você não é bom para a Universidade de Washington. Você não está ajudando o programa. Você não está ajudando a Universidade. Você é inteiramente egoísta e pomposo, egoísta.

Você está barking até a árvore errada, se você está indo atrás de mim. Eu não sou ingênuo o suficiente para empurrar minha cabeça até a minha bunda para ignorar o que estou vendo. Eu não acho que há alguém que me conhece que diria que eu não chamaria uma pá uma pá.

Tudo o que pagar e participar de jogos mais tempo do que eu estive vivo fez por você é dado a você uma capacidade percebida para ir ser um velho amargo. Parabéns por isso.

Obrigado por mostrar aqueles de nós em uma geração mais jovem como não agir em 20-30 anos, quando estamos em seus sapatos.

Disagree
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2016

This thread has AIDS. Sadly, the fake boof isn't even the worst part. Backthepack needs to be sacrificed to the football gods tomorrow. Our savior Pat Haden demands it.

Will my 2 dads @swaye and @Dennis_DeYoung allow it?
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    whenever I see that name I can't help but think beezlecunt
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    So @backthepack is too young to remember when Fridays were filled with Olsen twins, dinosaur families living in the burbs and Urkel?! Which also means you are too young to have ever seen a relavent UW team. No wonder you're so pissed off. It's been a long time for us Buffaloes as well no doubt but at least in our last round of glory days the world had free music via napster and more porn than any man could dream of at the stroke of a button. Those were glorious times! Burning cd's and still having the greatness that was NCAA football on Xbox. Weed was more expensive than gold and the Buffs were beating up on Nebraska 62-36! What a time to be alive!
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

matar a ti mismo
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

This thread has AIDS. Sadly, the fake boof isn't even the worst part. Backthepack needs to be sacrificed to the football gods tomorrow. Our savior Pat Haden demands it.

Will my 2 dads @swaye and @Dennis_DeYoung allow it?
    If you get run, I fucking quit.