Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Gametime is fast approaching

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,095
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Thanks Derek I like it here. Except for that fuckhead Dennis.

Dennis might be a fuckhead, but he's OUR fuckhead damnit!
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Hola Huskies,
    Are you guys as excited as I am for Friday?! Who would of thought that the P12 North woulda slipped so far down that you guys would be far and away the best team?! Even more so the dumpster fire that happened in the South to allow a paper buffalo team to win their division! Seeing that HH has done a critical analysis on this Buffs team, you guys have this one all wrapped up except for the bow. Seriously, their starting QB didn't even get a look from his hometown teams and he's a four year starter?! Not to mention he has no one to throw to and he's so slow that extending a play or running a QB option is laughable on such a rugged defense as that of colleges version of the purple people eaters. Their starting RB might as well play in the midget league he's so small and the line in front of him would sell at a premium price in the swiss cheese department. And the CU defense?! Don't even get me started! It's a fluke they hold the current record in the NCAA with 36 or 37 games in a row they have forced at least one turnover. That secondary is laughable. And to think they gave that guy that got canned from the 49ers another shot at a DC job. What was Macintyre thinking?! It amazes me the dude won P12 coach of the year. And they are certainly a one hit wonder. There's so many seniors leaving and they only landed a top 20 recruiting class while keeping the best kids graduating from CO high school ball to actually stay home in Boulder. And that backup QB?! I mean who recruits a guy from El Paso? Pretty pathetic that his first start on the road he threw for 300 and rushed for 100. But you guys already know all this. It's a joke they have come this far. Every Saturday this season, they were supposed to be exposed for the frauds they are. But they kept putting together these pathetic wins somehow. Just like they said when they played Wash St., Utah and all the other games they were supposed to lose, the Buffs just don't have the firepower to keep up with these top echelon teams. The top rated defense in the P12 is a sham. Someone must have rigged their stats cause that can't be right. And that Sefo guy, seriously how is he still playing? Again, I think someone rigged the stats because he now holds every major QB record at CU? Seriously? With guys like Darian Hagan, Kordell Stewart, Koy Detmer, Joell Klatt and that sick dude? Oh I guess he passed away before he could set any records but that's hilarious right?! I thought it was funny when I saw it here! A kid in the prime of his life taken by a horrible disease. What a loser. And he knocked up the coaches daughter?! Wow! Well, just wanted to check in with you hardcore huskies and I will be watching Friday night as your mighty team rolls out and shows everybody who's the boss. I can't believe the Buffs are even considering getting off the bus. If only they could read the in-depth analysis from the football experts on here they may just skip the game for milkshakes at In n Out.

Disagree you struggled with the coog at home and we plungered the pussies in Pullman... fucking leave Buff
  • Options
    You might wanna lurk awhile and get a feel for the place! pm @IrishDawg22 he is dialed in and can show you the ropes.
  • Options
    edited December 2016

Flagged for dissing one of my two dads @Dennis_DeYoung. I'll go for the jugular if you talk shit about my native father @swaye. My 2 dads are a happy couple that adopted me from North Korea when i escaped from that shit hole as 4 year old. They had to domesticate and change my ways. Along the way molding me into a model doog.
  • Options
    PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    This thread delivers
  • Options
    BarzilrecruitBarzilrecruit Member Posts: 22
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper

Flagged for dissing one of my two dads @Dennis_DeYoung. I'll go for the jugular if you talk shit about my native father @swaye. My 2 dads are a happy couple that adopted me from North Korea when i escaped from that shit hole as 4 year old. They had to domesticate and change my ways. Along the way molding me into a model doog.
    Wow, that is a fascinating story. It sounds as though your upbringing is similar to the classic TGIF show Full House. Was Dennis more like Danny or Uncle Jesse? And did he tell you it was okay for him to play with your ding a ling? I'm guessing he was more like Danny or maybe the funny guy but I forget his name. Also, coming from North Korea, domesticating you from a doog eater to doog fan is no small feat. Nothing but love for you my foreign friend but in my defense, which is also the top rated in the P12, Dennis started it. I simply told him I no speaka da spanish and he called me a fuckhead. Pretty harsh words when all I was really hoping for was a translation of his trash talkin. So I'm sorry fuckhea I mean Dennis. Maybe you can talk your shit to me in English. I was busy blowing rails in the Walrus bathroom and failed my foreign language class.
  • Options
    Damn Doogles. With an argument like that, you got us. We have been shit for a long time but I'm gonna have to argue that being #8 in the country would negate your reasoning. Definitely the most intelligent response I've read so far.
  • Options

Wow, that is a fascinating story. It sounds as though your upbringing is similar to the classic TGIF show Full House. Was Dennis more like Danny or Uncle Jesse? And did he tell you it was okay for him to play with your ding a ling? I'm guessing he was more like Danny or maybe the funny guy but I forget his name. Also, coming from North Korea, domesticating you from a doog eater to doog fan is no small feat. Nothing but love for you my foreign friend but in my defense, which is also the top rated in the P12, Dennis started it. I simply told him I no speaka da spanish and he called me a fuckhead. Pretty harsh words when all I was really hoping for was a translation of his trash talkin. So I'm sorry fuckhea I mean Dennis. Maybe you can talk your shit to me in English. I was busy blowing rails in the Walrus bathroom and failed my foreign language class.
    Lol our 1st teamers on defense are usually out by the third quarter so yes you might be statisically better through 4..
  • Options

Wtf is Full House? Too yung fo dat you stupid boof... Dennis do not touch me, he a good father.. You are a fuckhead boof
  • Options
    Doogles said:

Colorado is shit and every boof knows it. Friday is going to be glorious.

Basically WSU's defense with a good secondary
  • Options
    Your vaunted secondary will have fun with 4.25, 4.37 and 4.42 hahahahahahahaah
  • Options

The last thing this bored needs is more unfunny try hard white guys.
    This guy is the most self-loathing POS i've ever seen on the internet.
  • Options
    Speak only when Spoken to Danny I mean Dennis. Can't wait to show you who the real frauds are on Friday night! Keep laughing now cause the jokes on you fuckface.
  • Options
    ExtraChrisBExtraChrisB Member Posts: 1,811
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

The last thing this bored needs is more unfunny try hard white guys.
    This guy is the most self-loathing POS i've ever seen on the internet.