Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Gametime is fast approaching

Hola Huskies,
Are you guys as excited as I am for Friday?! Who would of thought that the P12 North woulda slipped so far down that you guys would be far and away the best team?! Even more so the dumpster fire that happened in the South to allow a paper buffalo team to win their division! Seeing that HH has done a critical analysis on this Buffs team, you guys have this one all wrapped up except for the bow. Seriously, their starting QB didn't even get a look from his hometown teams and he's a four year starter?! Not to mention he has no one to throw to and he's so slow that extending a play or running a QB option is laughable on such a rugged defense as that of colleges version of the purple people eaters. Their starting RB might as well play in the midget league he's so small and the line in front of him would sell at a premium price in the swiss cheese department. And the CU defense?! Don't even get me started! It's a fluke they hold the current record in the NCAA with 36 or 37 games in a row they have forced at least one turnover. That secondary is laughable. And to think they gave that guy that got canned from the 49ers another shot at a DC job. What was Macintyre thinking?! It amazes me the dude won P12 coach of the year. And they are certainly a one hit wonder. There's so many seniors leaving and they only landed a top 20 recruiting class while keeping the best kids graduating from CO high school ball to actually stay home in Boulder. And that backup QB?! I mean who recruits a guy from El Paso? Pretty pathetic that his first start on the road he threw for 300 and rushed for 100. But you guys already know all this. It's a joke they have come this far. Every Saturday this season, they were supposed to be exposed for the frauds they are. But they kept putting together these pathetic wins somehow. Just like they said when they played Wash St., Utah and all the other games they were supposed to lose, the Buffs just don't have the firepower to keep up with these top echelon teams. The top rated defense in the P12 is a sham. Someone must have rigged their stats cause that can't be right. And that Sefo guy, seriously how is he still playing? Again, I think someone rigged the stats because he now holds every major QB record at CU? Seriously? With guys like Darian Hagan, Kordell Stewart, Koy Detmer, Joell Klatt and that sick dude? Oh I guess he passed away before he could set any records but that's hilarious right?! I thought it was funny when I saw it here! A kid in the prime of his life taken by a horrible disease. What a loser. And he knocked up the coaches daughter?! Wow! Well, just wanted to check in with you hardcore huskies and I will be watching Friday night as your mighty team rolls out and shows everybody who's the boss. I can't believe the Buffs are even considering getting off the bus. If only they could read the in-depth analysis from the football experts on here they may just skip the game for milkshakes at In n Out.

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Hola Huskies,
    Are you guys as excited as I am for Friday?! Who would of thought that the P12 North woulda slipped so far down that you guys would be far and away the best team?! Even more so the dumpster fire that happened in the South to allow a paper buffalo team to win their division! Seeing that HH has done a critical analysis on this Buffs team, you guys have this one all wrapped up except for the bow. Seriously, their starting QB didn't even get a look from his hometown teams and he's a four year starter?! Not to mention he has no one to throw to and he's so slow that extending a play or running a QB option is laughable on such a rugged defense as that of colleges version of the purple people eaters. Their starting RB might as well play in the midget league he's so small and the line in front of him would sell at a premium price in the swiss cheese department. And the CU defense?! Don't even get me started! It's a fluke they hold the current record in the NCAA with 36 or 37 games in a row they have forced at least one turnover. That secondary is laughable. And to think they gave that guy that got canned from the 49ers another shot at a DC job. What was Macintyre thinking?! It amazes me the dude won P12 coach of the year. And they are certainly a one hit wonder. There's so many seniors leaving and they only landed a top 20 recruiting class while keeping the best kids graduating from CO high school ball to actually stay home in Boulder. And that backup QB?! I mean who recruits a guy from El Paso? Pretty pathetic that his first start on the road he threw for 300 and rushed for 100. But you guys already know all this. It's a joke they have come this far. Every Saturday this season, they were supposed to be exposed for the frauds they are. But they kept putting together these pathetic wins somehow. Just like they said when they played Wash St., Utah and all the other games they were supposed to lose, the Buffs just don't have the firepower to keep up with these top echelon teams. The top rated defense in the P12 is a sham. Someone must have rigged their stats cause that can't be right. And that Sefo guy, seriously how is he still playing? Again, I think someone rigged the stats because he now holds every major QB record at CU? Seriously? With guys like Darian Hagan, Kordell Stewart, Koy Detmer, Joell Klatt and that sick dude? Oh I guess he passed away before he could set any records but that's hilarious right?! I thought it was funny when I saw it here! A kid in the prime of his life taken by a horrible disease. What a loser. And he knocked up the coaches daughter?! Wow! Well, just wanted to check in with you hardcore huskies and I will be watching Friday night as your mighty team rolls out and shows everybody who's the boss. I can't believe the Buffs are even considering getting off the bus. If only they could read the in-depth analysis from the football experts on here they may just skip the game for milkshakes at In n Out.

Completely agree, Colorado is shit and needs to go blow Helton for losing to Utah and Stanford.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Bem-vindo, idiota idiota. Esse post era uma verdadeira merda de merda - era muito longo e eu não o li porque estava muito ocupado pensando em arrancar meus próprios olhos seria um melhor uso do tempo.

Por que você não tem uma foto para sua conta?

Também - deixe !!!!!
  • Options
    BarzilrecruitBarzilrecruit Member Posts: 22
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper

Bem-vindo, idiota idiota. Esse post era uma verdadeira merda de merda - era muito longo e eu não o li porque estava muito ocupado pensando em arrancar meus próprios olhos seria um melhor uso do tempo.

Também - deixe !!!!!

No habla español Dennis.
  • Options
    priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,036
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Hola Huskies,

Amazing...the Colorado Buffs have a Ruth Robbins too...
  • Options

Também - deixe !!!!!

No habla español Dennis.
    God you are a fuckhead.

No Dennis. You are the one who is a fuckhead you fuckhead. Meat and potaters Dennis, meat and potaters.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,095
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Not a bad first effort from our guest Buff.
  • Options
    Thanks Derek I like it here. Except for that fuckhead Dennis.