Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

25th amendment

Options
2»

Comments

• TurdBomber
    TurdBomber Member Posts: 19,784
    Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

This probably gets triggered in cases of illness or Alzheimer's. Pretty hard to use it on Trump as is. If so Obama would have been a great candidate.

Isn't the definition of Alzheimer's the loss of short term memory?

http://www.snopes.com/trump-taxes-smart/
    For your sake, let's hope not, because Trump at least shares some policies with you. You won't like Pence at all, lol

I'm game for a Trump presidency. I just laff at those who bashed Obama calling him a communist and a president who trashed the constitution. But yet support Trump who is actually calling for communist shit and verbally trashing the constitution.
    Did you laugh when Obama used the IRS against his political opponents or stand by silent

That was an article of impeachment against Nixon

None of you said a word. Which is why I laugh at your bullshit arguements
    More fake news. If Obama actually did that I'd call him out for it.
    See? No interest whatsoever. Completely partisan

Fuck off
    Link for evidence or even a compelling argument, that Obama was complicit.
    Other than being the Chief Executive?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWQ6UiEnDj0
    Did you watch the video? "Not even a smidge of corruption." competence.
  • greenblood
    greenblood Member Posts: 14,304
    Options
    dhdawg said:

the IRS also targeted liberal groups in that "scandal" btw.

With that said, anyone that signs this
    http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2011/12/with-reservations-obama-signs-act-to-allow-detention-of-citizens/
    or fucking expands Bush's NSA wire tapping (after running against it) doesn't care about the constitution

I laughed at the title. "With reservations...", what the fuck does that even mean? That the decision was really hard?

No way ABC News was gurgling Obama's balls with that line.
  • BennyBeaver
    BennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

This probably gets triggered in cases of illness or Alzheimer's. Pretty hard to use it on Trump as is. If so Obama would have been a great candidate.

For your sake, let's hope not, because Trump at least shares some policies with you. You won't like Pence at all, lol

I'm game for a Trump presidency. I just laff at those who bashed Obama calling him a communist and a president who trashed the constitution. But yet support Trump who is actually calling for communist shit and verbally trashing the constitution.
    Did you laugh when Obama used the IRS against his political opponents or stand by silent

Fuck off
    Well that decides it then.
  • GrundleStiltzkin
    GrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,482 Standard Supporter
    Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Fuck off
    Don't diminish your guy with lowered expectations.
  • RaceBannon
    RaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,657 Swaye's Wigwam
    Options
    Liberal groups were targeted was the everybody does it spin for cover that the gullible are apparently still swallowing
  • BennyBeaver
    edited November 2016
    Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Fuck off
    I mean that interview, with Bill O'Reilly, proves everything. Impeach Obama!
  • BennyBeaver
    Options
    The IRS shouldn't go after tax fraud! C'mon people, get your shit together!
  • GrundleStiltzkin
    Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Fuck off
    I mean that interview, with Bill O'Reilly, proves everything. Impeach Obama!
    Cry pardon. That was a dot for Honda and his fat crayon to connect.
  • RaceBannon
    RaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,657 Swaye's Wigwam
    Options

This was the other spin

To recap

The folks here screaming about Trump trashing the constitution want to go after the 2nd amendment and don't give a shit that Obama used the IRS to go after his enemies just like Nixon
  • 2001400ex
    2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Options

This was the other spin

To recap

The folks here screaming about Trump trashing the constitution want to go after the 2nd amendment and don't give a shit that Obama used the IRS to go after his enemies just like Nixon
    There were many hearings under a conservative Congress. Why were there no convictions? Let alone even filed charges?

You are a lover of fake news tho. You eat that shit up.
  • GrundleStiltzkin
    edited November 2016
    Options
    2001400ex said:

This was the other spin

To recap

There were many hearings under a conservative Congress. Why were there no convictions? Let alone even filed charges?

HYG.
    If Americans know anything about the IRS it’s that it accepts no excuses, and so they trudged wearily on Wednesday to pay their taxes. That’s in notable contrast to the free passes that keep flowing to the tax agency’s most famous former employee, Lois Lerner.

The Obama Administration’s latest gift to the former IRS tax-exempt chief came recently when U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia Ron Machen informed the House of Representatives that he would not file charges on its formal contempt citation against Ms. Lerner. This absolution, which shields Ms. Lerner from a grand jury probe, came on Mr. Machen’s final day on the job.

To review: Ms. Lerner was summoned to the House on May 22, 2013, to answer questions about her role in the IRS’s politically biased review of Tea Party nonprofit group applications for tax-exempt status.

She began her testimony with a statement recounting her career, reprising the scandal and proclaiming her innocence. She ended by saying: “I have not done anything wrong. I have not broken any laws, I have not violated any IRS rules or regulations, and I have not provided false information to this or any other congressional committee.” Only after she offered this long defense did she claim her right not to incriminate herself by citing the Fifth Amendment, refusing to answer questions.

House lawyers determined that, in making that statement, Ms. Lerner had forfeited her right to remain silent. The House on May 7, 2014 held her in contempt of Congress and sent the citation to Mr. Machen.

The law clearly explains that the U.S. Attorney’s only “duty” “shall be” to “bring the matter before the grand jury for its action.” Mr. Machen instead sat on the contempt citation for 11 months, and on March 31 sent Speaker John Boehner a letter explaining he’d unilaterally decided not to investigate Ms. Lerner.
  • BennyBeaver
    Options

This was the other spin

To recap

Nacho is a thin-skinned idiot, born with a silver spoon and is an embarrassment to the American people (even the deplorables that voted for him). Uses twitter like a spoiled baby brat. If you think he has anything but his own self-interest at heart, you're wrong. If I'm disproved by his actions, I'll eat my plate of crow. If he lives up to his shitty words, we're fucked. Now that he's President elect, he needs to learn that he can tone down the rhetoric and bullshit pandering to the fragile flower white males, he'll still get the attention his attention whoring soul needs.

The only thing the Nacho has going for him is his hot-as-balls wife and daughter.

The IRS investigates tax fraud during Obama's Presidency. Big fucking deal.

• 2001400ex
    2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Options

2001400ex said:

This was the other spin

To recap

HYG.
    If Americans know anything about the IRS it’s that it accepts no excuses, and so they trudged wearily on Wednesday to pay their taxes. That’s in notable contrast to the free passes that keep flowing to the tax agency’s most famous former employee, Lois Lerner.

The Obama Administration’s latest gift to the former IRS tax-exempt chief came recently when U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia Ron Machen informed the House of Representatives that he would not file charges on its formal contempt citation against Ms. Lerner. This absolution, which shields Ms. Lerner from a grand jury probe, came on Mr. Machen’s final day on the job.

To review: Ms. Lerner was summoned to the House on May 22, 2013, to answer questions about her role in the IRS’s politically biased review of Tea Party nonprofit group applications for tax-exempt status.

She began her testimony with a statement recounting her career, reprising the scandal and proclaiming her innocence. She ended by saying: “I have not done anything wrong. I have not broken any laws, I have not violated any IRS rules or regulations, and I have not provided false information to this or any other congressional committee.” Only after she offered this long defense did she claim her right not to incriminate herself by citing the Fifth Amendment, refusing to answer questions.

House lawyers determined that, in making that statement, Ms. Lerner had forfeited her right to remain silent. The House on May 7, 2014 held her in contempt of Congress and sent the citation to Mr. Machen.

The law clearly explains that the U.S. Attorney’s only “duty” “shall be” to “bring the matter before the grand jury for its action.” Mr. Machen instead sat on the contempt citation for 11 months, and on March 31 sent Speaker John Boehner a letter explaining he’d unilaterally decided not to investigate Ms. Lerner.
    So you agree no charges were filed.
  • GrundleStiltzkin
    Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

This was the other spin

To recap

HYG.

So you agree no charges were filed.

Precisely. Score one for your guy.
  • PurpleThrobber
    PurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,433
    Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Give Trump time to get his own communists in there.
  • Kaepsknee
    Kaepsknee Member Posts: 14,757
    Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Fuck off
    OBAMA has at least 6 different tells that He's lying here.

Hondo PWND daily.
  • Kaepsknee
    Kaepsknee Member Posts: 14,757
    Options

This was the other spin

To recap

Nacho is a thin-skinned idiot, born with a silver spoon and is an embarrassment to the American people (even the deplorables that voted for him). Uses twitter like a spoiled baby brat. If you think he has anything but his own self-interest at heart, you're wrong. If I'm disproved by his actions, I'll eat my plate of crow. If he lives up to his shitty words, we're fucked. Now that he's President elect, he needs to learn that he can tone down the rhetoric and bullshit pandering to the fragile flower white males, he'll still get the attention his attention whoring soul needs.

The only thing the Nacho has going for him is his hot-as-balls wife and daughter.

The IRS investigates tax fraud during Obama's Presidency. Big fucking deal.

You sound bitter.....

and poor.