Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

25th amendment

Options

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobs
    TierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Options
    That's not happening

Once that special session is called, those trying to oust the president, in this case Trump, would have 21 days to convince a two-thirds majority of both Congressional chambers to vote to keep Trump out of the Oval Office.
  • greenblood
    greenblood Member Posts: 14,304
    edited November 2016
    Options
    This probably gets triggered in cases of illness or Alzheimer's. Pretty hard to use it on Trump as is. If so Obama would have been a great candidate.
  • 2001400ex
    2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Options

This probably gets triggered in cases of illness or Alzheimer's. Pretty hard to use it on Trump as is. If so Obama would have been a great candidate.

Isn't the definition of Alzheimer's the loss of short term memory?

http://www.snopes.com/trump-taxes-smart/
  • doogie
    doogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Options
    Hondo thrives on a failing America.
  • greenblood
    Options
    2001400ex said:

For your sake, let's hope not, because Trump at least shares some policies with you. You won't like Pence at all, lol

• 2001400ex
    Options

2001400ex said:

For your sake, let's hope not, because Trump at least shares some policies with you. You won't like Pence at all, lol

I'm game for a Trump presidency. I just laff at those who bashed Obama calling him a communist and a president who trashed the constitution. But yet support Trump who is actually calling for communist shit and verbally trashing the constitution.
  • RaceBannon
    RaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,657 Swaye's Wigwam
    Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

I'm game for a Trump presidency. I just laff at those who bashed Obama calling him a communist and a president who trashed the constitution. But yet support Trump who is actually calling for communist shit and verbally trashing the constitution.
    Did you laugh when Obama used the IRS against his political opponents or stand by silent

That was an article of impeachment against Nixon

None of you said a word. Which is why I laugh at your bullshit arguements
  • 2001400ex
    Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Did you laugh when Obama used the IRS against his political opponents or stand by silent

More fake news. If Obama actually did that I'd call him out for it.
  • greenblood
    Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

So the IRS went rogue is what you are saying?
  • GrundleStiltzkin
    GrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,482 Standard Supporter
    Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

@LoisLernerDawg, true??!?!
  • RaceBannon
    RaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,657 Swaye's Wigwam
    Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

See? No interest whatsoever. Completely partisan

Fuck off
  • 2001400ex
    Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Fuck off
    Link for evidence or even a compelling argument, that Obama was complicit.
  • GrundleStiltzkin
    Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Fuck off
    Other than being the Chief Executive?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWQ6UiEnDj0
  • 2001400ex
    Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Fuck off
    Did you watch the video? "Not even a smidge of corruption."
  • GrundleStiltzkin
    Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Fuck off
    Huh?
    The IRS suffered a heavy blow Friday in a class action alleging the agency unlawfully scrutinized conservative group tax-exemption applications, when an Ohio federal judge said tea party organizations would likely succeed on their First and Fifth Amendment claims.
    In a lengthy opinion, U.S. District Judge Michael R. Barrett shot down the tax agency’s attempt to dodge the constitutional claims by Texas Patriots Tea Party and granted the group’s motion for a preliminary injunction ensuring that the IRS processes TPTP's long-delayed tax-exempt application “in the ordinary course.”

The government had argued in its motion for partial summary judgment on the group’s First and Fifth Amendment claims that TPTP lacked standing to bring the claims because the agency no longer uses the same controversial procedure of flagging groups whose names included conservative keywords like “tea party,” and because the IRS has already begun processing TPTP's application.
  • 2001400ex
    Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Fuck off
    Huh?
    The IRS suffered a heavy blow Friday in a class action alleging the agency unlawfully scrutinized conservative group tax-exemption applications, when an Ohio federal judge said tea party organizations would likely succeed on their First and Fifth Amendment claims.
    In a lengthy opinion, U.S. District Judge Michael R. Barrett shot down the tax agency’s attempt to dodge the constitutional claims by Texas Patriots Tea Party and granted the group’s motion for a preliminary injunction ensuring that the IRS processes TPTP's long-delayed tax-exempt application “in the ordinary course.”

The government had argued in its motion for partial summary judgment on the group’s First and Fifth Amendment claims that TPTP lacked standing to bring the claims because the agency no longer uses the same controversial procedure of flagging groups whose names included conservative keywords like “tea party,” and because the IRS has already begun processing TPTP's application.
    Has there been any 1) criminal or civil penalties assessed? 2) documented connection to Obama you asserted?
  • GrundleStiltzkin
    Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Fuck off
    Huh?

Has there been any 1) criminal or civil penalties assessed? 2) documented connection to Obama you asserted?

Chincredibled for your loyalty fealty.
  • greenblood
    edited November 2016
    Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Fuck off
    Huh?

Since we are on the topic of amendments, dare I bring up Lois Lerner's 5th amendment rights?
  • dhdawg
    dhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    Options
    the IRS also targeted liberal groups in that "scandal" btw.

With that said, anyone that signs this
    http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2011/12/with-reservations-obama-signs-act-to-allow-detention-of-citizens/
    or fucking expands Bush's NSA wire tapping (after running against it) doesn't care about the constitution
  • dhdawg
    dhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    Options
    not to mention bombing Syria without congressional approval. would be nice if congress stood up to him on that. unfortunately rand seems to be the only vocal one who gives a fuck