Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

SEC has four teams in the Top 25

2»

Comments

• Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Mosster47 said:

Stanford would love to play Michigan. Its a wheelhouse game for the Card Indians

USC could at least play with Ohio State if not win. That shows the gulf between Bama and everyone else

Absolutely. Bama is 2004 USC good. No one is even close to them.

When USC was incredible the perception was the Pac-10 was awful. When Bama is incredible the SEC is awesome. Both are wrong.
    I can't wait to see Bammer choke in the semis.
    I think we get them final when it is all said and done

Washington is going to do for football what North Carolina State and Villanova did for the Big Dance
    Bammer chokes in the Semis. Washington wins or loses in the Natty but it doesn't matter because everyone knows that Bammer is the best team.

#TheScript
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,072
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Mosster47 said:

Stanford would love to play Michigan. Its a wheelhouse game for the Card Indians

USC could at least play with Ohio State if not win. That shows the gulf between Bama and everyone else

When USC was incredible the perception was the Pac-10 was awful. When Bama is incredible the SEC is awesome. Both are wrong.

Washington is going to do for football what North Carolina State and Villanova did for the Big Dance
    Bammer chokes in the Semis. Washington wins or loses in the Natty but it doesn't matter because everyone knows that Bammer is the best team.

#TheScript
    UW is the team that beats Bama

HTH
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Mosster47 said:

#TheScript
    UW is the team that beats Bama

HTH
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    BearsWiin said:

Mosster47 said:

Cal was most definitely "close" to USC in 2004. Cal outgained USC's vaunted offensive juggernaut 424-205 and was in a position to wiin the game with 1st&goal at USC's 9 with 1:30 left, then Aaron Rodgers threw an incomplete pass to Noah Smith in the right corner of the end zone, had a shovel pass play to Arrington blown up for a sack, threw a potential TD pass through Geoff McArthur's hands, then threw to a wide open spot in the end zone where Johnathan Makkonen would have been had he not slipped on the cut.

Long story short, fuck off

still bitter
    Do I get any Post Holiday Cookies if I agree???
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,965
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    salemcoog said:

BearsWiin said:

Mosster47 said:

Cal was most definitely "close" to USC in 2004. Cal outgained USC's vaunted offensive juggernaut 424-205 and was in a position to wiin the game with 1st&goal at USC's 9 with 1:30 left, then Aaron Rodgers threw an incomplete pass to Noah Smith in the right corner of the end zone, had a shovel pass play to Arrington blown up for a sack, threw a potential TD pass through Geoff McArthur's hands, then threw to a wide open spot in the end zone where Johnathan Makkonen would have been had he not slipped on the cut.

still bitter
    no
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    BearsWiin said:

salemcoog said:

BearsWiin said:

Mosster47 said:

still bitter
    no
    Pics of the friends daughter????