Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

OFFICIAL Seahawks-Bucs thread

12346»

Comments

• BrickSquadBrickSquad Member Posts: 1,658

Seahawks offense will get it going. More worried about the D today.

The defense shouldn't have given up 14. The offense did all they could. Russell and the WR's ruined a great performance by the OL.
    Seahawks d gave up 14 because

"O what a shock"

Jameis isn't a retard and mike Evans is good?
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,542 Founders Club
    I'm a little worried about the Black Panthers, because they have (had?) a good d line. Seattle has tons of problems with teams like that.

OTOH, they're on life support in terms of playoffs. Get them down by double digits and bitch Scam Newton might just give up.

Today's game was a big disappointment. I knew it would be a tough game, but it's certainly a winnable game. Seahawks should be able to take care of 5-5 teams on the road.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,952 Founders Club
    Our defense is called Harley ****ing Davidson, is made in America and is going to roll over your ASS!!
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

I'm a little worried about the Black Panthers, because they have (had?) a good d line. Seattle has tons of problems with teams like that.

OTOH, they're on life support in terms of playoffs. Get them down by double digits and bitch Scam Newton might just give up.

Today's game was a big disappointment. I knew it would be a tough game, but it's certainly a winnable game. Seahawks should be able to take care of 5-5 teams on the road.

They were down by 17 today and came back before losing.

They won't quit.