Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

OFFICIAL Seahawks-Bucs thread

Comments

• GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    why in the hell are you throwing to paul "bruised labia" richardson? you deserved that INT russ
  • godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,450 Founders Club
    Can you imagine if RW had the o-line of Brady/Manning w/ Colts what he could do between that and his ability to make plays with his legs (oops. Just finished typing this as he threw the pick, but point still stands, and Richardson did him no favors by not going and getting the ball)
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Go watch your fake as shit wrestling before you start commenting on the NFL thanks in advance

Jameis is going to be in the league for a long time laying his dong all over the likes of you. You're just to retarded to see it. I'd take that nigga over Mariota's bitch ass any day too. And Mariota is having a great fucking season. Wait until he gets a supporting cast.

Why do you think I like wrestling? How fucking stupid are you? Mariota is way better.
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    godawgst said:

Can you imagine if RW had the o-line of Brady/Manning w/ Colts what he could do between that and his ability to make plays with his legs (oops. Just finished typing this as he threw the pick, but point still stands, and Richardson did him no favors by not going and getting the ball)

Richardson is a worthless bitch.
  • BrickSquadBrickSquad Member Posts: 1,658
    Oh MAN Jameis doesn't have a defense that can keep him in the game like Russell Wilson? HE MUST BE SHIT AND A RETARD
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    edited November 2016
    Fuck our? pass rush.

Oh MAN Jameis doesn't have a defense that can keep him in the game like Russell Wilson? HE MUST BE SHIT AND A RETARD

He throws a lot of picks. Those are bad. HTH.

Why do you think I like wrestling? How fucking stupid are you? Mariota is way better.

Okay guy who named himself "roaddog"
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    lmao

but how are most coaches drooling retards?

He throws a lot of picks. Those are bad. HTH.
    You sound like an ESPN commentator who looks at the stats only like a dumbass.

He's the only positive thing on that team, he's forced to put the team on his back to keep the game close. Holy shit are you that stupid?
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    yay even Russell sucks today. Richardson with a piss poor effort on that pick as well. meanwhile the bucs are leaving a shit ton of points on the board

RoadDawg*. It must be because I'm a huge WWF fanatic.

You are named after a shit (although sometimes entertaining) rapper's record label. You must like shitty music. Great logic. Fuckin jerkoff.

Jameis Winston has a good RB and one of the best WR's in the league. He has a supporting cast. Keep sucking a league average QB's dick though and pretend like he doesn't make bad decisions.

You are named after a shit (although sometimes entertaining) rapper's record label. You must like shitty music. Great logic. Fuckin jerkoff.

Jameis Winston has a good RB and one of the best WR's in the league. He has a supporting cast. Keep sucking a league average QB's dick though and pretend like he doesn't make bad decisions.
    BTW @RoadDawg55

You do know that the Titans have a top 5 offensive line? While the Bucs have a bottom 25 oline?

Mariota also has running game talent in DeMarco Murray?

Yeah, you'll take Mariota over Jameis. Thank god you aren't a fucking NFL coach you dumbass.
    What RB does he have thats even top 10 you dumb ass?
    I jerk off to trap music because its great. You watch WWF because you think its great. Wash.
    Let me put more stats for your dumbass to understand:

http://www.espn.com/blog/statsinfo/post/_/id/126601/tale-of-the-tape-jameis-winston-vs-marcus-mariota

Biggest thing:

Consistency

While it may seem obvious that both quarterbacks have performed better in wins than in losses, Mariota takes it to the extreme. In Mariota's eight wins as a starting QB, his Total QBR is 87.2, the highest among qualified QBs in that span. In his 15 losses, it's 40.1, which ranks fifth-worst. That is the highest variance in QBR over the past two seasons among QBs with at least 10 starts.

Winston's variance is not quite as extreme, posting a 72.5 Total QBR in wins and a 52.6 in losses.

BTW @RoadDawg55

You do know that the Titans have a top 5 offensive line? While the Bucs have a bottom 25 oline?

Mariota also has running game talent in DeMarco Murray?

Yeah, you'll take Mariota over Jameis. Thank god you aren't a fucking NFL coach you dumbass.
    It would be a lot cooler if I was an NFL coach. Trap music is okay. It still sucks.

Doug Martin was a first team all pro last year. Signed to a big extension after the year. Look it up. You're dumb. It's okay.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    An asian WWE fan and a BLM member christ this bored delivers.
    I call that consistency of Mariota the Jake Browning effect. Where the supporting cast makes him look better then he actually is, and when shit hits the fan, he also shits the fan.
    You're an idiot until Winston wins. Nobody gives a fuck about a great regular season game against the Saints.