Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Losers lose

Options
2»

Comments

• 2001400ex
    2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Options
    Mosster47 said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

doogie said:

2001400ex said:

doogie said:

Becoming obvious Dems are going to try this or hondo wouldn't be so happy

I think this is dumb. Hence the title. But keep up the bullshit.
    bump

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-25/its-official-jill-stein-files-petition-wisconsin-recount
    She filed a petition, it doesnt mean they are recounting. They will now research the cost. Given it's over 2 million votes, you're probably looking at a cost of $3-$4 million dollars.

I love how the site mentions how little a 22,000 vote lead is. A recount isn't going to change the winner. I think they want to look for possible hacking of the voting software, but a recount won't do that. So like a typical liberal, she wants to take $3-$4 million dollars and set it on fire...bravo.
    You sound scared.
    You sound defeated
    No. This will be a fun four years and I get a tax cut. Thanks Trump!!
    We are also at our recession time limit as well. The market indexes are at all time highs along with the value of the dollar.

I'm fully leveraged for economic failure now, just waiting for the shoe to drop in the next nine months. Which it will.
    Yes the cyclical nature will bear a recession soon. I think 9 months is too soon. Really with Trump getting in, we'll have a short term bump so the recession will be about 3 years into his term. The slow growth we've had means businesses haven't overinflated. They are already running lean so there is no recession to pop yet.
  • Mosster47
    Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    Options
    2001400ex said:

Mosster47 said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

doogie said:

2001400ex said:

doogie said:

bump

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-25/its-official-jill-stein-files-petition-wisconsin-recount
    She filed a petition, it doesnt mean they are recounting. They will now research the cost. Given it's over 2 million votes, you're probably looking at a cost of $3-$4 million dollars.

I love how the site mentions how little a 22,000 vote lead is. A recount isn't going to change the winner. I think they want to look for possible hacking of the voting software, but a recount won't do that. So like a typical liberal, she wants to take $3-$4 million dollars and set it on fire...bravo.
    You sound scared.
    You sound defeated
    We are also at our recession time limit as well. The market indexes are at all time highs along with the value of the dollar.

I'm fully leveraged for economic failure now, just waiting for the shoe to drop in the next nine months. Which it will.
    Yes the cyclical nature will bear a recession soon. I think 9 months is too soon. Really with Trump getting in, we'll have a short term bump so the recession will be about 3 years into his term. The slow growth we've had means businesses haven't overinflated. They are already running lean so there is no recession to pop yet.
    Not true. The next will come from trying to make countries and companies pay tariffs for things. They can hold out way longer than a four year term.

The wheels started falling off instantly when we closed the borders after 9/11. There will be other small things like shopping mall mortgage defaults which are set to happen nation wide. The government is on the hook for $7 trillion in student loan debt as well. All it takes is for those hipsters to unite and stop paying and there goes the neighborhood.

If nothing else it will be natural in a few years like you said. Nine of the eleven recessions happened with a Republican in office for the obvious reason of people with money and smart people love them. I know I do.
  • Fire_Marshall_Bill
    Fire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,021 Founders Club
    Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

doogie said:

2001400ex said:

doogie said:

bump

You sound scared.
    You sound defeated
    I thought only trailer park trash was happy...
    According to Cirrhosis Dawg...
  • ThomasFremont
    ThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Options

The problem here is, the millenials 'protesting' have been disrupting traffic.

If overturned, the red states are well-armed, rested and ready.

How did that work the last time?

That's what I thought.
  • PurpleThrobber
    PurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,433
    Options

That's what I thought.
    2-0

• ThomasFremont
    ThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Options

That's what I thought.
    2-0

The Battle of Brooklyn and the American Civil War are your examples of the red states winning?

Sweet prank, Farva.