Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Which outcome is likelier to hasten Seven's exit? Upset win or 10th consecutive loss?

Comments

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Neither.

USC isn't going to hire Sark and you can't expect to beat the #2 team in the country only year 5 after 0-12.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    He isn't going anywhere again.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    wrote this in another poast - SC isn't hiring Sarkesian. He was there; they know who he is. He's been auditioning as a HC in their conference for 5 years. They get it. USC's self-image is such that they believe they can get who they want. Why would they start with Mr. Dreamy? They just did that with Kiffin.

No, you'd better be hoping not only for 10 in a row, but an ass plungering of epic proportions.

Mark it down.
  • Options
    loadsockloadsock Member Posts: 686
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1
    If he keeps it within 2 touchdowns, PoolBoy offers him an extension an we lose Wilcox to a HC gig elsewhere.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I've been saying the same as creep since we hired Sark, he will never get a head gig in the NFL or at SC. And he's not leaving UW for anything less.

Our only hope is loadsock's avatar.
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    dnc said:

I've been saying the same as creep since we hired Sark, he will never get a head gig in the NFL or at SC. And he's not leaving UW for anything less.

Disagree.

If an NFL team needs to rebuild, the pool of great candidates might be chitty and don't discount Sark's ability to self-promote. Doug Marrone got an NFL job after being a shit college coach.
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

They get it. USC's self-image is such that they believe they can get who they want. Why would they start with Mr. Dreamy? They just did that with Kiffin.

Ted Tollner and Paul Hackett disagree.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,836
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    The only way doog nation gets upset is if uw loses by 20 or more.

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

dnc said:

Disagree.

If an NFL team needs to rebuild, the pool of great candidates might be chitty and don't discount Sark's ability to self-promote. Doug Marrone got an NFL job after being a shit college coach.

Buffalo already hired the first Chan Gailey. They may as well hire this one too.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

dnc said:

Disagree.

Sark is absolutely an NFL candidate. So is Wilcox as a coordinator (that's what scares me., as Sarks coordinator in New York (giants) or Oakland. We're going to have to match Texas for Wilcox's contract if he doesn't follow Sark.. We wont.

We'll be a top 5-10 team preseason next year,with Sark. You can't fire him until after 2006 now. Any dumbfuck that thinks otherwise has a kindergarten football IQ.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,554
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited October 2013

dnc said:

Disagree.

Sark is absolutely an NFL candidate. So is Wilcox as a coordinator (that's what scares me., as Sarks coordinator in New York (giants) or Oakland. We're going to have to match Texas for Wilcox's contract if he doesn't follow Sark.. We wont.

We'll be a top 5-10 team preseason next year,with Sark. You can't fire him until after 2006 now. Any dumbfuck that thinks otherwise has a kindergarten football IQ.
    Dude..NegaDawg is right. You are on some strong, strong meds. LOL
  • Options

dnc said:

Disagree.

Yes, Marrone got an NFL gig. So did Schiano. But the pool of crappy candidates is very large, and the pool of stupid NFL franchises is very small. I suppose it's possible Sark lucks into an NFL gig, but it's no more likely than him lucking into a legitimate UW career.

I'm not hoalding my breath for either.

• Options

dnc said:

Disagree.

Buffalo already hired the first Chan Gailey. They may as well hire this one too.
    Buffalo is a shitty franchise and learned NOTHING from the Gailey hire as they hired another bum college coach.

They are our best hope.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,341
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sark got a standing O for losing to LSU and five years later he gets a statue for losing to Stanford
  • Options

Sark got a standing O for losing to LSU and five years later he gets a statue for losing to Stanford

That standing O confused Sark at first then shortly after he realized expectations are so low here he can be average forever and keep his job.

At a real school he would have been fired after 2011 and definitely after 2012.
  • Options

dnc said:

Disagree.

I like saying you can't fire a coach until a year that happened seven years ago then following sentence saying anyone who disagrees with your impossible statement has a kindergarten IQ. I do that.
  • Options
  • Options
    Your_MomYour_Mom Member Posts: 393
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper Photogenic

dnc said:

Disagree.

I like saying you can't fire a coach until a year that happened seven years ago then following sentence saying anyone who disagrees with your impossible statement has a kindergarten IQ. I do that.
    I think he must view time like an odometer, he means 2006 the *next* time it rolls around. That is how long doogs want to give Sark.