Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Wilner: Best Analyst of Pac 12 Football

2»

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,448 Founders Club
    THANKS FOR READING
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Tequilla said:

If UW and Colorado both win we can see who is better on the field (novel concept) ...

I don't give 2 shits about Wilner's opinion through using BS logic ... just look at the teams and compare based on performance ...

It's why the CFP needs to go to 8 and move subjective judgement further down the line ... win your conference and you are in period no questions asked ... allow wild card entries to cover non P5 schools and deserving at larges ... reality is if you have 3+ losses you can't blame anybody but yourself ... 2 losses and you can't say that you are unquestionably deserving

I agree with this, but the maddening aspect of college football is also why it's fun.

8 would be better, but every game having extreme importance makes college football. Hindering that even a little bit could diminish the sport.
    You mean like the week were 2, 3, and 4 all lost and they still control their own playoff destiny? Or do you mean the Iron Bowl where Bama could lose and stay at #1?
    I mean like Ohio State losing to Michigan State last year. Or Michigan - Ohio State this year. Fuck, you're annoying.
    You can't say every game has extreme importance weekend it's not true.

Hope this helps.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    Oregon's incompetence against you assholes and luck-as-fuck win of da Utes somehow fucks UW.

Good enough for me.

hardy har har
  • BuffBuffPassBuffBuffPass Member Posts: 322
    Ultimately it doesn't matter as far as the playoff goes. CU and UW both have to win out to have a shot at the playoff. You guys win out and you're in. We win out and we are probably in. You might still make the Rose Bowl after the Woocher fails to get any pressure on Sefo though.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,448 Founders Club

Ultimately it doesn't matter as far as the playoff goes. CU and UW both have to win out to have a shot at the playoff. You guys win out and you're in. We win out and we are probably in. You might still make the Rose Bowl after the Woocher fails to get any pressure on Sefo though.

I like Utah this week
  • BuffBuffPassBuffBuffPass Member Posts: 322

I like Utah this week
    I like Minnesota this week.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,042 Standard Supporter
    beat minnesota, nothing else matters