Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

new cia director wants Snowden executed

Options

Comments

• RaceBannon
    RaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,657 Swaye's Wigwam
    Options
    "It's absolutely the case that we have not been able to secure all the American information that we needed to, and that we've had the traitor Edward Snowden steal that information. He should be brought back from Russia and given due process, and I think the proper outcome would be that he would be given a death sentence for having put friends of mine, friends of yours, who served in the military today, at enormous risk, because of the information he stole and then released to foreign powers."

How outrageous.
  • dhdawg
    dhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    Options

"It's absolutely the case that we have not been able to secure all the American information that we needed to, and that we've had the traitor Edward Snowden steal that information. He should be brought back from Russia and given due process, and I think the proper outcome would be that he would be given a death sentence for having put friends of mine, friends of yours, who served in the military today, at enormous risk, because of the information he stole and then released to foreign powers."

How outrageous.

yes, yes it is
  • ThomasFremont
    ThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Options

How outrageous.

Trumps dick has been surgically implanted into your throat.

I love Big Brother!
  • RaceBannon
    Options
    If he is convicted the penalty for treason is death. I'm surprised you're surprised.

The due process part that you are trying to gloss over is kind of important but by all means keep being outraged over nothing. Its what you guys do best
  • BennyBeaver
    BennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    Options
    Speaking of being outraged over nothing. Your buddy Trump and his fight ("lol") to keep Ford from moving production to Mexico.

http://www.seattletimes.com/business/trump-on-twitter-ford-wont-move-lincoln-assembly-to-mexico/
  • RaceBannon
    Options

Speaking of being outraged over nothing. Your buddy Trump and his fight ("lol") to keep Ford from moving production to Mexico.

http://www.seattletimes.com/business/trump-on-twitter-ford-wont-move-lincoln-assembly-to-mexico/

I think I'll beleve Ford on this one so once again, your outrage is noted and worthless

FO,G
  • dhdawg
    Options

If he is convicted the penalty for treason is death. I'm surprised you're surprised.

The due process part that you are trying to gloss over is kind of important but by all means keep being outraged over nothing. Its what you guys do best

he could say "be given due process" and then say the proper outcome would be a full acquittal, as he was acting in the public's best interest.
    But by all mean, keep drinking the kool-aid
  • RaceBannon
    Options
    dhdawg said:

he could say "be given due process" and then say the proper outcome would be a full acquittal, as he was acting in the public's best interest.
    But by all mean, keep drinking the kool-aid
    You know that doesn't make any sense, right?

• ThomasFremont
    Options
    I forgot all about the famous Nixon trial that was necessary for his presidential pardon...
  • dhdawg
    Options
    yes. You're right. I should have said a pardon by trump. My bad
  • BennyBeaver
    BennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    Options

I think I'll beleve Ford on this one so once again, your outrage is noted and worthless

FO,G
    I hope you enjoy your shit being 35% more expensive.
  • RaceBannon
    Options

FO,G
    I hope you enjoy your shit being 35% more expensive.
    You sound poor
  • RaceBannon
    Options
    I'm not sure why someone giving secrets to a foreign government is worthy of a pardon? I didn't really follow his case.

Assange is an American hero though
  • dhdawg
    Options

I'm not sure why someone giving secrets to a foreign government is worthy of a pardon? I didn't really follow his case.

Assange is an American hero though

exposing illegal activity by the government. how do you want him to do it, go door to door privately showing everyone?
  • ThomasFremont
    Options
    Assange and Snowden both helped pull the curtain back, albeit in different ways.

If you support mass surveillance of American citizens by the gubmint, then by all means, hang Snowden and send a message to anyone else working on the inside that might dare to speak out on behalf of the people.
  • BearsWiin
    BearsWiin Member Posts: 4,969
    Options
    I'd gladly throw the switch or pull the trigger on that treasonous fucker; can I get a cool political appointment too?
  • RaceBannon
    Options

Assange and Snowden both helped pull the curtain back, albeit in different ways.

If you support mass surveillance of American citizens by the gubmint, then by all means, hang Snowden and send a message to anyone else working on the inside that might dare to speak out on behalf of the people.

Assange pulled the curtain back the right way
  • BearsWiin
    BearsWiin Member Posts: 4,969
    Options

Can I hang him because I support keeping my government's secrets secret, and not compromising the work and safety of State Dept. employees around the world, our intelligence operations and operatives, and those foreign nationals who work with us? Can I reasonably expect somebody in his position to go through established whistleblower channels instead of going straight to publicly airing our dirty laundry for all to see?

People betray their country for MICE. Money, ideology, compromise, and/or ego. Snowden seems to have an ideological bent more than ego, Assange more an ego bent than ideological. I'd like to see both of them prosecuted vigorously (yes, I know Assange isn't American, but he is wanted by three govts., including the US).
  • ThomasFremont
    Options

Assange pulled the curtain back the right way
    I don't care if Snowden wore a pink tutu.
  • RaceBannon
    Options
    BearsWiin said:

Can I hang him because I support keeping my government's secrets secret, and not compromising the work and safety of State Dept. employees around the world, our intelligence operations and operatives, and those foreign nationals who work with us? Can I reasonably expect somebody in his position to go through established whistleblower channels instead of going straight to publicly airing our dirty laundry for all to see?

People betray their country for MICE. Money, ideology, compromise, and/or ego. Snowden seems to have an ideological bent more than ego, Assange more an ego bent than ideological. I'd like to see both of them prosecuted vigorously (yes, I know Assange isn't American, but he is wanted by three govts., including the US).
    Do we actually agree on this?