Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Still on track to win at least one championship

LaZorisLaZoris Member Posts: 1,628
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
Standard Supporter
I got my magic marker ready. The cuogs will see a much improved team on 11/24

Comments

• Options
    PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I always bet on this game with a Coug fan on a determined spread of our own. He wants me to give him points this year. He's trying to rip me off.
  • Options
    MakaDawgMakaDawg Member Posts: 492
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    And with no Azeem, our hopes of seeing a murder on the field of play have been dashed. Maybe Rapp can take care of that.

That being said, USC>>>>> WSU, especially when it comes to line play. If our d line can't get pressure on Falk, they don't deserve to exist.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    LaZoris said:

I got my magic marker ready. The cuogs will see a much improved team on 11/24

So, you're planning on being at Husky Stadium on 11/24 for the Apple Cup? What time is the game at? What channel? Is it in HD?
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    MakaDawg said:

And with no Azeem, our hopes of seeing a murder on the field of play have been dashed. Maybe Rapp can take care of that.

That being said, USC>>>>> WSU, especially when it comes to line play. If our d line can't get pressure on Falk, they don't deserve to exist.

Do we know the extent of Azeem's injury yet?
  • Options
    PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    MakaDawg said:

Have you watched WSU's OLine lately? They are vastly improved and playing stout.
  • Options

MakaDawg said:

Have you watched WSU's OLine lately? They are vastly improved and playing stout.
    Have you seen who they've played lately?

I'm not saying our d line isn't a concern, but if youre expecting uw not being able to get pressure on WSU, you're a dumb little bitch.
  • Options

MakaDawg said:

Do we know the extent of Azeem's injury yet?
    Everything seems to indicate it ain't good.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Conference only stats show Brownsox gets 1 sack per twelve attempts. Falk about 1 in 20
  • Options
    Houhusky said:

MakaDawg said:

MakaDawg said:

I'm not saying our d line isn't a concern, but if youre expecting uw not being able to get pressure on WSU, you're a dumb little bitch.
    I guess I am a dumb little bitch for thinking that our dumb little bitch combo of Wooching and potatos o brian couldnt generate a pass rush to save their lives even if they were about to be thrown into a volcano outside of Shelton's house in Hawaii
    I guess so. Missing the poont.
  • Options
    Houhusky said:

MakaDawg said:

Houhusky said:

MakaDawg said:

MakaDawg said:

I guess I am a dumb little bitch for thinking that our dumb little bitch combo of Wooching and potatos o brian couldnt generate a pass rush to save their lives even if they were about to be thrown into a volcano outside of Shelton's house in Hawaii
    I didnt miss your point, your point is just fucktarded. We dont get pressure, it doesnt matter if we are playing Oregon State or USC.

The last 4 games the defense has totaled 4 fucking sacks, 2 of which were by Mr. Potato himself.

Some of these games UW was ahead by 20+ points and knew the other team would be throwing and couldnt generate a pass rush. This includes having a safety and 2 NFL starting CBs in the secondary.

Joe Mathis still leads the team in sacks and he hasnt played in 4 weeks
    Psalm Wooching and Vea are second and third on the team in sacks and havent had a sack since fucking September

guess how many Sacks OUR star war daddy bad ass LB Azeem Victor has on the season... Zero mother fucker

but no, Im sure they will suddenly get pressure with the brilliant 4-2 defense that stars potatos and wooching as the edge rushers

Ok!
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Houhusky said:

MakaDawg said:

Houhusky said:

MakaDawg said:

MakaDawg said:

I didnt miss your point, your point is just fucktarded. We dont get pressure, it doesnt matter if we are playing Oregon State or USC.

The last 4 games the defense has totaled 4 fucking sacks, 2 of which were by Mr. Potato himself.

Some of these games UW was ahead by 20+ points and knew the other team would be throwing and couldnt generate a pass rush. This includes having a safety and 2 NFL starting CBs in the secondary.

Psalm Wooching and Vea are second and third on the team in sacks and havent had a sack since fucking September

guess how many Sacks OUR star war daddy bad ass LB Azeem Victor has on the season... Zero mother fucker

but no, Im sure they will suddenly get pressure with the brilliant 4-2 defense that stars potatos and wooching as the edge rushers

How many times has Victor even rushed?

His lack of sacks isn't a reflection on him.

Agree with the rest.
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    dnc said:

Houhusky said:

MakaDawg said:

Houhusky said:

MakaDawg said:

MakaDawg said:

How many times has Victor even rushed?

His lack of sacks isn't a reflection on him.

Agree with the rest.
    Agree, didnt say it was
  • Options
    maybe I'm fucking dead wrong, but I don't think it's too much to expect this coaching staff (minus j smith) to adjust and fix shit, especially against teams, like the ones coming up, that are less talented.

wooching and the white boy don't belong on the field. So if uw doesn't blitz more they won't get pressure. I think they will.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

Falk will shred our soft zone, zero pass rush defense.

disagree. the cougs still suck. they rely on scheme to do anything. Our strategy of letting teams dink and dunk until the drive fizzles will work against the cougs.

USC is the only team to beat us passing and they beat us down the field
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Falk will shred our soft zone, zero pass rush defense.

This is a real possibility. Jones and King will do their thing, but the safeties and LB's can cover. No pass rush obviously magnifies that.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,980
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Our defense should play well enough to win but our offense is gonna need 35 or so.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    UW was averaging 4 sacks per game before Mathis got hurt. Only 4 total sacks since. When Victor left, so did any qb pressure.