Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Washington-Utah Game Thread

1646566676870»

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Whoever bet the under on this game is a genius unless it goes triple OT

#DialedIn
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    You can be part of the "Scoreboard Baby" and "We need to unfuck some stuff" crowds at the same time. Shit isn't mutually exclusive. I thought we did several things terribly this game - couple of booftimer play calls, letting psalm get on the team bus, not running Gaskin slightly more, Brownsocks reemerging several times, etc. At the same time, we fucking won on the road against a top 20 team! See, you can do both. Fuck off.
  • Options
    HHBruhHHBruh Member Posts: 497
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

mobey said:

Phuck all of you.

We're undefeated at 8-0.

We beat a top 20 team on the road; and we did so despite playing shitty.

Take away the dumbass unsportsmanlike and the bullshit roughing penalties and we win by 18.

And before you all shit yourselves sucking Harbaughs dick, they struggled AT HOME with Colorado.

Win and advance.

Good day, not great but good.

Fuck off with this shit. I'm thrilled with the win but you belong on dogman with that shit.

It's okay to say Browning played like shit. It's okay to say our run defense fucking sucked and we missed Mathis. OTOH it's okay to admit we were way fucking better than Utah and those calls were soft. This bird is for talking football, not being a cheerleader cunt.

It's like having a super babe for a wife, but keeping your mouth shut when she fucks other dudes. "But she's really hot."

Get the fuck outta here with that shit. Grow a fucking nutsack. If you're going to be a soccer mom cunt at least give my boys Gaskin, McGary, Sample, and Dissly some orange slices at halftime.

Boom.
    Sounds like you and @RoadDawg55 need to Podcast