Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

[Foster Sarell] Deserves own thread

Comments

• Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    dhdawg said:

I think a win over cal and getting fozzy up here for a rocking husky stadium against USC could be yuge...
    we'll see. Ektard calling it even, asshole

Then Eklund is wrong. It's not 'even'. It's dynamic.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

If Foster really cared about destroying someones life, he would commit to Washington:

Step 1: Commit to UW and sign with UW
    Step 2: I drink my first beer (Fosters) live on the podcast
    Step 3: Me: "Hmmm, that didn't taste so bad, and the buzz was pretty fun!"
    Step 4: I don't show up for work the next day
    Step 5: Same with the day after
    Step 6: I should have another beer
    Step 7: Alcoholism slowly takes over my life
    Step 8: I get fired from my job for no longer showing up
    Step 9: I move to Seattle and live in a tent
    Step 10: Heroin is introduced to me
    Step 11: Heroin is fun!
    Step 12: GO HAWKS!
    Step 13: I don't know where to buy heroin
    Step 14: I NEED HEROIN
    Step 15: I get desperate and find someones old needle and use it for heroin
    Step 16: AIDS
    Step 17: Selling myself on the street for Heroin
    Step 18: Arrested for prostitution
    Step 19: Prison doesn't go well for old Coker
    Step 20: Released and go back to my tent
    Step 21: Stabbed by my tent mate
    Step 22: Go to hospital to get drugs because of stab wound
    Step 23: Overdose on mix of prescription drugs and alcohol and die in a sewer
    Step 24: The next day UW wins the National Championship with Foster Sarell at LT
    Step 25: The bored: "I wonder what happened to Coker? Hope he enjoyed that National Title!"

It's up to you Foster, you can make this happen!

Cannot chincredible this enough.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

I don't blame Garnett or even Banner for not coming to UW. They had reasons not to. Mainly a perpetually 7-6 team led by an alcoholic frat boy.

Fozzy does not. He can start at left guard next year for a natty contender before kicking out to tackle his sophomore year.

Get good grades at UW and you can go to a lot of really good grad schools. The kid is going to the NFL barring a career ending injury, so help UW win a fucking title. Stanford sucks and has the lamest fan base in college football. UW will be a hot ticket next year and in the years after.

I have a theory that Sarrell committed to Stanford several months ago and is trying to figure out if he has the balls to tell Shaw he doesn't want to go there
    This would not surprise me at all.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    He probably doesn't want to come to UW because our line sucks. Just a bunch of 2 3 star nobodies.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    It would surprise me.

He gone.
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,522
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Maybe we can sweet the pot

• Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231

I don't blame Garnett or even Banner for not coming to UW. They had reasons not to. Mainly a perpetually 7-6 team led by an alcoholic frat boy.

Fozzy does not. He can start at left guard next year for a natty contender before kicking out to tackle his sophomore year.

Get good grades at UW and you can go to a lot of really good grad schools. The kid is going to the NFL barring a career ending injury, so help UW win a fucking title. Stanford sucks and has the lamest fan base in college football. UW will be a hot ticket next year and in the years after.

I have a theory that Sarrell committed to Stanford several months ago and is trying to figure out if he has the balls to tell Shaw he doesn't want to go there
    well, if that's anywhere near the truth it's not a good play to make decisions so early in a recruitment - especially with his recruitment stature.

lots of football left, uw under petersen is swinging up, way up. "Secretly committing" with so much left on the table just puts one in an awkward place.

If that's the case.

If his mom is truly guiding his recruitment then:

Stanford degree/education/elite academic status
    +
    OL pedigree/football success
    = clear decision. I wouldn't mind my son going to Stanford. I don't think any parent would think otherwise.

However, the first part currently is still the case, the second part is questionable.

Washington degree/education/elite academic status is up there
    +
    football success under Petersen is waaay up (#4 in the country) and will stay that way for the foreseeable future
    = great opportunity to have your cake and eat it too.

But that's up to them, good luck to him and his family.

This post makes too much sense for this bored.

So, screw all you guys! (I feel better now)
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited November 2016
    listen up guys, some of you like beer, some of you like wine. Just a personal preference. We'll eventually see whether FS is built for life or prefers intellectual brutality.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,708
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited November 2016
    doogie said:

Foster had not committed to Stanford or anyone else. Yes, I know this for a fact.

Doogie is dialed in on Fozzy bear.
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791

Just when it seemed things were going well, a wrench is thrown into the gears.

Eklund now picking Foster to UW in his latest "mock class" along with Bainavalu, Polo-Mao, Pili, and Katoa

Brandon Pili isn't coming here... we haven't even offered. Which is good though, because his film sucks. Even if we do offer, it'll be at OL and not his preferred DT.
  • Options
    BabsGilbyTawdTyBabsGilbyTawdTy Member Posts: 1,058
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

Fozzy Bear ain't got to do it.

I'll handle that smug motherfucker from Stanford.

• Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,907
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    NEsnake12 said:

Just when it seemed things were going well, a wrench is thrown into the gears.

Eklund now picking Foster to UW in his latest "mock class" along with Bainavalu, Polo-Mao, Pili, and Katoa

Brandon Pili isn't coming here... we haven't even offered. Which is good though, because his film sucks. Even if we do offer, it'll be at OL and not his preferred DT.
    Malloe is recruiting Pili. They are looking at him on defense.