Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Chris Petersen's the first guy to treat mom good in a real long time

Hardcore_HuskyHardcore_Husky Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 302 Swaye's Wigwam
edited October 2016 in Hardcore Husky Board

imageChris Petersen's the first guy to treat mom good in a real long time

After several Mr. Wrongs, the Washington Huskies seem to have found their
Mr. Right

Read the full story here

Comments

• 79smoothdawg79smoothdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 713 Swaye's Wigwam
    Fucking hilarious "she lost 50#s and her acne was gone". I love mom again
  • HHBruhHHBruh Member Posts: 501
    Mr Peterman is long dickin' Mom, "the right way"
  • dongmandongman Member Posts: 2,384
    Shouldn't It be obligatory, Dad.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,424 Swaye's Wigwam
  • WeAreAFatLesboSchoolWeAreAFatLesboSchool Guest Posts: 736
    edited October 2016
    That was weird. NYBE.

Are you ok?
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    edited October 2016
    lmfao

very weird and very awesome
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754

Why the step son gotta blame and hate on mom's new boyfriend named Tyrone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YY2-mrsXgMM
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,514 Founders Club
    The best part was when Sark was boning her in the living room.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

I cannot say this enough...

TY DIDN'T DO SHIT.

WE WERE 1-10 WHEN TY TOOK OVER YOU FUCKHEADS. ONLY DOOGS BLAME TY FOR ANYTHING.

Sure Ty was an insufferable asshole who thought he was too good for Washington. But we were 1-10 when he took over. ONE AND TEN. I don't see how that gets overlooked. It's not his fault we? hired him and didn't fire him when we should've (well, immediately, but, you know, after Stanford '06 would've been a good time to give him a pink).

The change from the year before Gilby to his last year was -7 games.
    The change from the year before Ty to his last year was -1 game.

I know people want to be nice to Gilby but his fucking petulance, stupidity, manboobs, assholery and incompetence took us from a 30 year .500+ team to one of the worst teams in college football. I don't give a fuck how much support he did or didn't have, going from 30 years of being pretty good to 1-10 is fucking inexcusable.

Ty's seasons were 2 wins (John Ross! double the win total he took over from), 5 wins (improvement! 5x the amount of wins we had prior), 4 wins (deflation, fire him! but still 4x the amount of wins we had when he took the job) and 0 wins.

As I always say, Gilby steered us into the iceberg, Ty just took over as captain and shouted orders while we sank.

Gilby was worse, no question, but when Ty took over we had had one losing season in the last forever. We? sucked, but we still had cache, recruiting prowess and a generation who were used to us being good if not great.

There was one worthless recruiting class but plenty to keep the program afloat, including a solid QB in Stanback. Like Lockner, he could have been something with some coaching.

Ty sucked the life out of the program, turned us into a school with one outlier dumpster fire season to a perrenial loser.

Sure, Gilby would have done the same thing with the opportunity, but he didn't. Ty did.

4 years of shit did more damage than 2 years did.

And yes, this is the ultimate Sark > Ty argument of all time.
    I agree that Ty was here longer, therefore he is more hated. I fucking hated Ty. HATED. Don't worry. Kim hated him too (probably because he's kind of racist). Everyone hated Ty.

But my problem is with things like, in Derek's article, 'things were getting weird, but Ty came along and it went to hell'.

We were burning in the flames before Ty got here. That's my issue.
    Kim might have hated Ty but he sure kept his little mouth shut about that publicly until it was obvious Ty was done. Fuck Kim.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,107
    I've jerked off fantasizing about your mom many over the last couple months
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838

I've jerked off fantasizing about your mom many over the last couple months

Something tells me you're not talking about football.
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958 Standard Supporter
    Don't be too hard on your Mom @DerekJohnson RE: her wardrobe choices. The only clothing designer in department stores right now is Nike and they don't even know how to properly dress their primarily nouveau riche clientele, much less a former Rose Bowl Queen.

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,424 Swaye's Wigwam

Don't be too hard on your Mom @DerekJohnson RE: her wardrobe choices. The only clothing designer in department stores right now is Nike and they don't even know how to properly dress their primarily nouveau riche clientele, much less a former Rose Bowl Queen.

Those uniforms are the best in football and Oregon should wear those every home game.