Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Chris Petersen's the first guy to treat mom good in a real long time

2»

Comments

• Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Those uniforms are the best in football and Oregon should wear those every home game.

Heh. You think so? I rather liked the blue and yellow "Webfoot" unis they wore two weeks ago myself.

• Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    By "best" pgos clearly means worst.
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Good Shit Derek!
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited October 2016

By "best" pgos clearly means worst.

I figured, but sometimes people have unconventional fashion tastes...like Under Armour.

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,117
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I cannot say this enough...

TY DIDN'T DO SHIT.

WE WERE 1-10 WHEN TY TOOK OVER YOU FUCKHEADS. ONLY DOOGS BLAME TY FOR ANYTHING.

Sure Ty was an insufferable asshole who thought he was too good for Washington. But we were 1-10 when he took over. ONE AND TEN. I don't see how that gets overlooked. It's not his fault we? hired him and didn't fire him when we should've (well, immediately, but, you know, after Stanford '06 would've been a good time to give him a pink).

The change from the year before Gilby to his last year was -7 games.
    The change from the year before Ty to his last year was -1 game.

I know people want to be nice to Gilby but his fucking petulance, stupidity, manboobs, assholery and incompetence took us from a 30 year .500+ team to one of the worst teams in college football. I don't give a fuck how much support he did or didn't have, going from 30 years of being pretty good to 1-10 is fucking inexcusable.

Ty's seasons were 2 wins (John Ross! double the win total he took over from), 5 wins (improvement! 5x the amount of wins we had prior), 4 wins (deflation, fire him! but still 4x the amount of wins we had when he took the job) and 0 wins.

As I always say, Gilby steered us into the iceberg, Ty just took over as captain and shouted orders while we sank.

Best description ever of how that all went down.