Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Thoughts from the Weekend

2»

Comments

• DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    HuskyJW said:

PurpleJ said:

Should have just kneeled every play of the 2nd half and run out the clock while the fans got wasted in the ZONE. That would have been the classy thing to do.

Am wishing the drunk fucking Indian in front of me and his buddies would have stayed there.

Wanted to say something but my fragile bones would have been broken by those savages. A man needs to know his limitations.
    Swaye?1?!11??? True??11!!Eleven!!?
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    jecornel said:

Feed Ross and feed him some more. Why would you want less of Ross?

I believe Browning gave fuller and Pettis TDs.

Pretty nit picky for 7-0 and first quarter destruction of the beavs.

Ya Browning threw a few shitty balls.

This was the perfect game for the coaches to crawl up and camp in their assholes.

Everyone said was the first true test was Stanford and now all the sudden Utah is the first real test. what a load shit.

UCLA put 50 on their loser asses and Troy Williams is going to piss himself on Saturday.

I didn't say I wanted less of Ross, I inferred too many balls were forced at Ross when they shouldn't have been.

I came clean that I was being unreasonable despite this very mild criticism.

I will, however, give you some very mild and constructive feedback for your next podcast - Put the fucking drinks and food away while you're talking. Seriously why is it you can't podcast unless you're eating and drinking.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    Meek said:

jecornel said:

This was the perfect game for the coaches to crawl up and camp in their assholes.

Everyone said was the first true test was Stanford and now all the sudden Utah is the first real test. what a load shit.

UCLA put 50 on their loser asses and Troy Williams is going to piss himself on Saturday.

I didn't say I wanted less of Ross, I inferred too many balls were forced at Ross when they shouldn't have been.

I will, however, give you some very mild and constructive feedback for your next podcast - Put the fucking drinks and food away while you're talking. Seriously why is it you can't podcast unless you're eating and drinking.
    Tweet Chest about the food and shit
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    jecornel said:

Meek said:

jecornel said:

Tweet Chest about the food and shit
    https://youtu.be/ykPoCFZODPU