Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Tequilla's Thoughts - Oregon St

2»

Comments

• Tequilla said:

1) All you need to know about the game was that they were up 31-0 at half ... taking anything else out of this game and trying to read into is PuppyFS ... the coaches I'm sure will be all up on their ass about it (and I'm guessing they are loving the fact that they have something to rip into them on going into Utah) but the game was over at half. The blocked kick is great that it happened during a blowout and they can work on it leading into Utah (where I expect Utah is going to sell out at some point to get one) ... these are not bad things for the coaches to have on film and have the attention of the players going into next week.

2) UW supporters should be big Ohio St supporters the rest of the season ... their loss today makes it very likely that assuming that Alabama, Clemson, and UW win out, Ohio St would get the 4th seed and a game against Alabama. The only thing that UW should be paying attention to as it pertains to the national picture is making sure that we're playing in the 2-3 game in the Fiesta Bowl and not the 1-4 game in Miami at the Orange Bowl.

3) What was talked about on the TSIO podcast a few episodes ago about preparing for the Apple Cup being for the PAC North title you can start freshening the ink up on that as the Cougs remaining schedule is @ Oregon St., home to Arizona and Cal, and at Colorado ... finding 2 losses in there is getting increasingly difficult (looking at Cal and Colorado) ... UW is still a far better team than the Cougs ... but get prepared to get sick of hearing how great the Cougs are for the next month.

UW won't win out. Hth.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,514 Founders Club
    Ute, SC, and Wazoo seem to be the other not horrible teams along with maybe CU. I still think WSU loses three Pac 12 games. Those will all be challenging games. Even when the conference is down, it's hard to go undefeated. It's hard for Alabama and THE Ohio State, Oklahoma or anyone else to go undefeated.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    UW will be double digit favorites in likely every game this year