Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Excited for tomorrow

HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,332 Swaye's Wigwam
Screw it....time to share.

I'm 41 and have been going to Husky games since I was a little kid. We've lived in Portland area my whole life.....cant even begin to think how many times have done that drive. Awesome memories of driving up with my dad (only one).....he died in 1998 so he never got to meet my wife let alone his grandkids. I told my son that when he turns 6 I will take him to a Husky game.....that day has come.

Cant even begin to remember when I've been this excited for a game! Going to stop at Kit Carson for breakfast in Chehalis as thats where my dad always took us....hitting The Zone so he can high-five the players....play around a bit and then walk around the stadium for him to see the whole spectacle.

Maybe this is a Doog post or corny.....dont care. Big day tomorrow.

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    Gladstone said:

Great story.

You might have missed the memo but it's ok to doog now buddy :)

@puppylove_sugarsteel true??!!
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,792
    I know you didn't mention Ribs n Rickshaw but that's happening right?
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    Dardanus said:

I'm just poasting a meaningless comment so Boobs will WTF it.

Edit: it's not Boobs! I feel like Swaye.

it's the grrrr arrgghhh weirdo lol
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    That's fucking rad.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,424 Swaye's Wigwam
    Boobs is asshurt
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Boobs is asshurt

not boobs
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,279 Founders Club
    edited October 2016

Boobs is asshurt

It's not boobs, its Ana Mari aka @WeAreAFatLesboSchool posing as boobs with real lesbo boobs
  • CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    BearsWiin said:

Driving my 9th-grader to school this morning I mentioned that I was thinking about going to the Cal-UW game in a few weeks after not setting foot in Memorial Stadium since 2012, and he asked why. I said that I might meet up beforehand with some flannel-wearing mossnose PNW knuckleheads that I know online. He asked if I would sit in the Cal sections or the UW sections, and I said probably Cal. He said But you can't be cheering for Cal because that would mean you'd be supporting Dykes, and I said yeah, I'd probably be cheering for UW, wearing a Cal hat with my UW shirt. He said, ok, you're going to be "that guy, then," and I said yup. So without me asking, he says get me a ticket too, I want to see my dad make an ass of himself in a football stadium, and I said same dad, new location

building memories

Will your kid be wearing UW gear as well?
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,424 Swaye's Wigwam
  • PatHadenFSPatHadenFS Member Posts: 542
    Not a dry eye in the house.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,356 Founders Club
    Dardanus said:

I'm just poasting a meaningless comment so Boobs will WTF it.

Edit: it's not Boobs! I feel like Swaye.

Drunk, broke and stupid. It's my winning combo.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,356 Founders Club
    BearsWiin said:

Driving my 9th-grader to school this morning I mentioned that I was thinking about going to the Cal-UW game in a few weeks after not setting foot in Memorial Stadium since 2012, and he asked why. I said that I might meet up beforehand with some flannel-wearing mossnose PNW knuckleheads that I know online. He asked if I would sit in the Cal sections or the UW sections, and I said probably Cal. He said But you can't be cheering for Cal because that would mean you'd be supporting Dykes, and I said yeah, I'd probably be cheering for UW, wearing a Cal hat with my UW shirt. He said, ok, you're going to be "that guy, then," and I said yup. So without me asking, he says get me a ticket too, I want to see my dad make an ass of himself in a football stadium, and I said same dad, new location

building memories

Hallmark should make this into a card.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    BearsWiin said:

building memories

You should bring his other dad to the game too.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    2001400ex said:

BearsWiin said:

building memories

You should bring his other dad to the game too.
    I thought he made it clear Race was going?

I said that I might meet up beforehand with some flannel-wearing mossnose PNW knuckleheads that I know online.