Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Excited for tomorrow

2»

Comments

• LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,298
    edited October 2016
    any DAWG from Vancouver has suffered alot over the last 12 years, Ts & Ps
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,442 Founders Club
    Chincredible for Kit Carson

We followed the Oly Bears when I was a lad and they were in the Southwest Conference, but not in Texas. Aberdeen to Vancouver.

We would hit all the hot spots after the games.

I actually was always left home on crisp fall Saturdays when my dads would go to Husky games
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,792
    This is one of those special Boobs threads where you need a super computer to unlock his voting pattern.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

This is one of those special Boobs threads where you need a super computer to unlock his voting pattern.

Or you could just hover over his lesbo co-opted avatar
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,424 Swaye's Wigwam
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,895 Swaye's Wigwam
    Free pub for Lewis County!!!!!!!
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,334 Founders Club
    Swaye said:

BearsWiin said:

Driving my 9th-grader to school this morning I mentioned that I was thinking about going to the Cal-UW game in a few weeks after not setting foot in Memorial Stadium since 2012, and he asked why. I said that I might meet up beforehand with some flannel-wearing mossnose PNW knuckleheads that I know online. He asked if I would sit in the Cal sections or the UW sections, and I said probably Cal. He said But you can't be cheering for Cal because that would mean you'd be supporting Dykes, and I said yeah, I'd probably be cheering for UW, wearing a Cal hat with my UW shirt. He said, ok, you're going to be "that guy, then," and I said yup. So without me asking, he says get me a ticket too, I want to see my dad make an ass of himself in a football stadium, and I said same dad, new location

building memories

Hallmark should make this into a card.
    Stop plagiarism my shit, fucko!
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam

any DAWG from Vancouver has suffered alot over the last 12 years, Ts & Ps

It's been amazing this year. So many ducks trolled, so my hardcore fans I know that have put their car flags and shitty jerseys away. It's been like the Seahawks Pats pick with the Clark county 12's.
  • AEBAEB Member Posts: 2,971
    This thread is gold. Good story @HuskyJW . @RaceBannon I feel like a learned a lot about you. See, it's possible for those born in the Silent Generation to get in touch with their feminine emotional side and forgive their two dads. This season is proving anything is possible.
  • picalogestabopicalogestabo Member Posts: 651
    Make sure you tell your kid at breakfast that Kit Carson's 2nd wife was named Making-Out-Road. (swaye has pics)

• BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,024
    Swaye said:

BearsWiin said:

Driving my 9th-grader to school this morning I mentioned that I was thinking about going to the Cal-UW game in a few weeks after not setting foot in Memorial Stadium since 2012, and he asked why. I said that I might meet up beforehand with some flannel-wearing mossnose PNW knuckleheads that I know online. He asked if I would sit in the Cal sections or the UW sections, and I said probably Cal. He said But you can't be cheering for Cal because that would mean you'd be supporting Dykes, and I said yeah, I'd probably be cheering for UW, wearing a Cal hat with my UW shirt. He said, ok, you're going to be "that guy, then," and I said yup. So without me asking, he says get me a ticket too, I want to see my dad make an ass of himself in a football stadium, and I said same dad, new location

building memories

Maybe I should die so ABC can make it into an After School Special.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,334 Founders Club
    BearsWiin said:

Swaye said:

BearsWiin said:

building memories

Maybe I should die so ABC Tom Rinaldi can make it into an After School Special.
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,024

BearsWiin said:

Swaye said:

BearsWiin said:

building memories

Maybe I should die so ABC Tom Rinaldi can make it into an After School Special.
    My eyes are tearing up at the thought of the piano music